Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

very cool, thanks iManga!!

Pettanko SHOWDOWN?!

Spoiler

Best victory party ever!

Nice pettan

Damn, tough crowd:

Spoiler

@modzquad

The reason girls and boys don't play together is because boys will always have an advantage physically

I hope you do realize, that Soccer isn't all about muscles, right?
@Skarto

You have there XD it´s true as long the reader is having fun a manga is good,
I actually thought of that today whie I in the car xD I like lot´s of stupid manga but they entertain me so I see your point, sorry if I have offended you :D
@ncf
i can't argue with you on that
but then again...
>manga!
why does it have to be realistic? all it has to do is entertain the reader... that's the point of it... which in my case it does actually.
Just one last thing, I know why this manga gets on my nerves because of this one::
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Tsubasa

I hate it when the main team always wins either by one last minute goal or save,
I just said that the I didn´t like the main girl, I´ll keep reading this and giving it a shoot, but what I hate about her isn´t because this is a football manga and the girl wants to win against boys, what I hate about her is that spirit that happens in some mangas that even though something is impossible and then plot armor kicks in.

PS: I´m not a fan of mangas where girlfriends fall out of the sky and fall in love with the MC just because he said something kind or clever, just saying

Back to real life:
Of course it would be hard or even impossible to make a game where you have mixed teams, because in the end one of the genders would have some kind of advantage if you bend the rules to ballance things
@skarto Those mangas know they're not serious and they play off it very well, meanwhile in gender-equality romance world a girl uses the force of her headbutt to tackle a guy who has 30-40 kilos on her to the ground, bleeding. Come on son!!
Someone give this a fantasy tag please. No one has said anything about women being inferior, the physical aspect is just there and your "tweaks" won't do shit when someone with more muscle mass tackles you and you get hurt. This manga would be awesome if they didn't try to sell the equality bs. And trolling people that express their opinions really gets your message out there...
Nice post btw, you don't come across as deranged at all.
u all people really amaze me...
lol specially the 2 below this post haha...
all you are fine with stories about girlfriends coming out of nowhere or falling from the skies, or totally way craptastically unreal, and you think those are great...
LOL meanwhile when you find something slightly less fantastic you ppl don't doubt for a split second to bring out the anatomical impotence of the female body.
PFFFTT!!!! hahahahaha

ok for ppl doing this i bet you guys are only LOOKING at the panels... why don't you try actually READING the damn manga for a change?
somewhere around chapter 2-3 rin said openly boys-girls can't mixedly compete... end of the story...
but take that to real life-
is it that far fetched to create a mixed league and tweak the rules a bit to regulate the games? and compensate for the anatomical differences?
lol...those 2 below this post i am sure are the kind to actually "marry some inked character for life" HAHAHAHAHAHA
He gave her his first.
and he became a true man.
I´m at chapter 6 and the main girl annoys me... Of course there are differences between boys and girls, and sometimes there are a few girls that with skill are able to overcame the gap but still if this is a manga where they are going to win the match I´m going to quit reading it

if after the match they are going to say: " ohh girl and boys can play as equals" of course they can´t!! even if not by physical and anatomy differences
OK, I just had to get this off my chest, I've read 7 chapters so far and this is becoming ridiculous. Before the PC brigade decides to brand me as sexist or anything else, this is fucking unrealistic and if it was played off as a comedy it would still be alright but it has a serious tone to it maybe even a message....The reason girls and boys don't play together is because boys will always have an advantage physically, if a boy gets a technical foul he could handle it, but if they played together then maybe he wouldn't consider that option and if he did do it would the response from the opposing team or audience be the same? Feminists looking for equality don't have far to look, if there's a womens only fitness club it's a-ok try the same with a mens only fitness club and see what happens when you deny women entry.
Ah, sweet childhood memories.
Spoiler
damn, she was like
Posted Image
Thanks for the update and HOLY SHIT:
Spoiler
thanks for the great new chapter iManga Scans!!
hahaha this is pretty good, the divine left breast is a fearsome power indeed
I usally don't really get why everyone bitches about this manga. I started to read it because it just said "Football", at first it was only ecchi and I was like "In a moment they'll play or something", the first duel between Yuuki and Rin was very nice, lot of references to plays and famous players, and it was really funny how at the end was fooled by the pervert girl of the team.

But what really catched my attention was the street-football match, it was like, a really nice match and fun to read, roundly, pure football. The fun part of this started when they recruited all the girls, every one of them seem like an interesting character and also they all have something unique to add to the team, either by story, or by playing, and the author shows it pretty well... Even the useless guy that nobody noticed. And the relationship between the Captain and Yuuki is kinda cute and funny, not overrexaggerated or always trying to shove it in our throats, and that's how I started to like the manga a bit, nice football matches (and I like the fact they use real-life brands), and pervert-kinda jokes, and the ecchi is not always that high you can't endure it or the plot doesn't have any sense.
This isn't just a guy trying to get past another guy in a soccer match. This is Armageddon.
Ah, he's just one of those attention whores that whines about how bad a manga is, but they come back each and every time just to bitch about it more. The KNIM section is filled with them too.

As for the chapter at least Yuuki finally did something against the Sue. I find it hard to believe that someone who is poor at defense could block him so many times regardless of the excuse that they are the same.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics