Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

Posted Image
@acolyte
"d'uh of course that's what siblings normally do. Haven't you read kiss x sis yet?"
read OniAi for more bro-con "education" ... lolz ...
the sister is kind of pervert tough ...
and the anime version is boner calling ...

@Cydric
"Well I guess it's time for the "We're not really related so it's ok, also I'm secretly Yandere" Plot"
Spoiler

yandere detected indeed ...
waiting yandere battle with Suzu yandere version ...
Now, since the first kiss was made...
Spoiler
ugh... as much as imouto are ok in my books, i really, really didnt want her to show up in Airantou
meh, i liked the idea that his father or grandfather (whichever he ran away from) was a massive dick, and he was running away from him being abusive or something (the first chapter he seemed pretty happy to be getting away). this makes his backstory kind of stupid, much like ikuto himself i guess.
Misaki sure knows her stuff :P Attagirl!
The first one to move shall be the winner! maybe.
there will be blood, oh there will be bloodshed here and Ikuto will be the sacrifice in all of this.
Not again >.<
misaki and that lazy girl at the island are related now for sure!!

and to Ikuto.... i don't know if you're lucky or not lol
Well I guess it's time for the "We're not really related so it's ok, also I'm secretly Yandere" Plot
Cast a jutsu on him so he wouldn't believe in youkai huh? Did they also cast one that made him dumb as dirt when it came to females, too?
It's on.
d'uh of course that's what siblings normally do. Haven't you read kiss x sis yet?
She's not his sister

What a shock.

Oh look the sky is blue, and the water is wet, more shocks
that was so aggressive
this manga need second season anime adaptation
Cue the "I'm not your real sister"
An "AiPAD".. now I know what I want for christmas...*-*
MASSIVE PLOT ADVANCEMENT!!!
So some of the males survived? O.o
Return of the fathers arc?
All I could say was "Oh shi-"
Forget the cliffhangers all around and the imouto joining the harem...Machi bath scene all the way!!!!

Someone said in Freezing that there was a really sexy granny over there, well I gotta show you this one (she's basically a white-haired version of machi...)
Crazy. I'm going crazy with excitement.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics