Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 118votes)

Kämpfer

Alt Names: alt けんぷファーalt ผู้พิทักษ์ สลับขั้วalt 肯普法alt Fighteralt Kampferalt Kämpferalt Борец
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Semmu / Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Senou Natsuru is a normal high school boy. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter "Kämpfer". Having no idea about what's going on, Natsuru is involved in the battles against other "Kämpfer".

"Kämpfer" is the German word for "fighter".
Go to Kämpfer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are and when are the translations going to be finished? New Window HarakiriTora
  • 1 Replies
Topic how long are the updates? New Window kayle101
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

Confirmed. Let me put it this way: The fan reception of the LN ending was not positive at all. So, this manga corrected it.

you sure?? i mean this manga hasn't finished anyway, look at this

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=23648

Honestly, why do I feel like Natsuru is the absolute dumbest person on the planet? Not just gag dumb, but legitimately a true idiot? This Kampfer stuff is serious business and half way through he treats it more like a joke, even when his childhood friends are getting involved in essentially a death game. He doesn't even explain to her the costs of losing, but lets her good off in her kampfer form. He shows practically no feeling for her in any way whatsoever that it's kinda sad. Kaede as a character is also pretty repulsive these days. I'm sure she has some weird connection to it all, conscious of it or not (likely not), but this level of obsession over girl Natsuru is just creepy and borderline stalkerish. Calling it right now when she learns that guy Natsuru and girl Natsuru are the same people, she's going to have some sort of emotional meltdown that will awaken her involvement in it all and bring the series to a head. 

Also, has Akane ever actually hit someone with her gun? I swear to god her aim must be terrible.

Translation isn't actually that bad, I guess, but it needs a capable proofreader.

Spoiler

Funny, I was just thinking how Natsuru is dense as Ichika.

I could be wrong but aren't those three on the left from "Asobi ni Iku yo"? From left to right, they look like Aoi, Antonia, and Eris.

2 cameos in the same panel?

RLLY?!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!! Do not read the spoiler unless you want to be spoiled!!!!
You're not trolling are you ಠ_ಠ

Confirmed. Let me put it this way: The fan reception of the LN ending was not positive at all. So, this manga corrected it.

:o Cecilia and Rin from IS made a cameo. o/

Spoiler

Funny, I was just thinking how Natsuru is dense as Ichika.

So much ecchi mangas, so little updates. ;(

:o Cecilia and Rin from IS made a cameo. o/

Dat swimsuits....

Approved~

approve.gif

Well I read the end.

Spoiler

RLLY?!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!! Do not read the spoiler unless you want to be spoiled!!!!
You're not trolling are you ಠ_ಠ

Hope it doesn't follow the LN ending..

Spoiler

Thx for the update!

Well I read the end.

Spoiler

Shizuku ftw!

Spoiler

"Since you're already make me want to fuck you"

ARE YOU SURE THIS ISN'T A TRANSLATION ERROR

i'm the translator and i'm very sorry for this one. i'm not even a japanese and a newbie translator. i translate literally and i often can't get my hands on a right word to put into. but this one is truly an error. i remember asking the proofreader for a word, but i don't think my sentence would be twisted to be something like this. she should've said this sentence. "Since we already did the foreplay"

i'm sorry for the inconvenience. and sorry if i have some grammar mistake. i'm not japanese, and english is not my primary language.

you guys should re-upload it here too. ._.

Hope it doesn't follow the LN ending..

Spoiler

Thx for the update!

Shizuku is most interesting girl from them all and only that damn stupid MC is soo boring becouse of his "for me is only sakura"....

This chapter (32), really infuriate me, still don't see why he likes Sakura.

In the anime, it was explained that it was a form of mind control, Sakura had imprinted her in his mind when she had him turned into a girl.

Side not, dose anyone thing that dream he had in ch 32 is significant? I'm betting he had a girlfriend that was a kampfer, probably the prez former partner, and when she died Sakura transferred his feelings of that girl onto herself, then turned him into a kampfer. it would make a good plot twist.

There were a lot of places where the translation is either rough or too literal. Why there is the chance she didn't say "fuck" she probably said some that implied that she'd like to start a sexual relationship with our dense hero.

This chapter (32), really infuriate me, still don't see why he likes Sakura.

LOL the beginning of the end

[spoiler]The LN and the Manga have different endings. Personally hated who Natsuru picked in the LN, as for the manga this chapter says it all.[ /spoiler]

If a hottie like the prez wanted to have a date and saying she likes me... I wouldnt be an idiot, I would do the smart thing and say "yes!"........

btw, the MC is an idiot, I would go on the shizuka route for sure

Im fine with any girl other than Sakura rlly... Theres nothing i rlly like about her to be honest :l

Ah, it updated. O_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics