Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

Nooooo~! The S-rank rare figure!!! Why you so stubborn Akina!?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/257862/shinozaki-san-ki-wo-ota-shika-ni_ch16_by_comet-scans/2

In a sense she is actually correct.

Except its a girl.

Something occurred to me. It hasn't been established yet whether Kaede is straight or gay.

She's definitely gay....

ALL HAIL YURI!!!

Something occurred to me. It hasn't been established yet whether Kaede is straight or gay.

Lol the touhou I love it.
I'm pumped for this years winter comiket! Going again :3

Wonder what Saku Saku Tei will have :P

Hope therei is the "How to conquer otaku girls book" is a parody. then finding the Author real life counter part. A Yuri expert!! xD

Man, I was sure Kaede would find the "How to conquer otaku girls book".

Now that would be real awkward.

i thought that too i mean werent they looking at the stuff anway or was she hiding it somewhere else

Man, I was sure Kaede would find the "How to conquer otaku girls book".

Now that would be real awkward.

Shinozaki-san is just too adorable with her reactions. Hang in there!

Oh Hikawa. I can see you had fun with the Touhou references. :3

Good, good...let the yuri flow through you.

That's right, Akina; embrace the yuri! D:<

That bag for a head cosplay and then faust pop up at the very next page

Good job Hikawa good job

Man, All those 2hu and Guilty Gear references.

That got added in around... 3~4 chapters in? Basically at the start, people didn't tag it because they didn't think the first chapter suggested it was out right shoujo-ai. Some people were like: "naw, take off your yuri-goggles, it's not that gay". 

Turns out it was.

How very true. I just got the chance to check some of the earliest comments and I just had to laugh as I recall the last few chapters. Yuri goggles indeed. My yuri goggles have always worked fine and true.

Just noticed there's a "shoujo ai" tag.

Pretty sure that wasn't there when I followed this...

That got added in around... 3~4 chapters in? Basically at the start, people didn't tag it because they didn't think the first chapter suggested it was out right shoujo-ai. Some people were like: "naw, take off your yuri-goggles, it's not that gay". 

Turns out it was.

Just noticed there's a "shoujo ai" tag.

Pretty sure that wasn't there when I followed this...

Some things are worth melting for!

gZA8IKD.gif

Awesome, thanks a lot Comet-Scans!!

You didn't escape my eyes D-frag!

Are you kidding me hahahahaha
Can't believe I would be seeing that here XD

No kidding. I'm glad someone else caught it.

"Some things are worth melting for!"

Are you kidding me hahahahaha
Can't believe I would be seeing that here XD

ch14. Fun

-Based Akina's imagine spots, she might not be gay but simply Kaede-sexual.

-So is she going to encounter someone she knows... like her brother?

-Again, here's a refreshing portrayal of otaku. and unlike some (ones where characters just stroll around/sit around), this one is "hectic" while fun.

This episode was so ultragay.gif but it was very fun at the same time.

wtf did i just read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics