Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 120votes)

Mission! School

Alt Names: alt Mission!すくーる
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ishikawa Takuya, a high-school student who doesn't stand out in any particular way, is surprised when his principal asks him to take care of some transfer students. He is even more surprised to find that there are actually 30 charming female transfer students in his care, who have come from a boarding school that was destroyed in a fire! At first it seems like a dream come true, but then he notices their knives... and guns... What kind of school did these girls come from?
Go to Mission! School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are only 4 volumes New Window dustiler
  • 0 Replies
Topic Sgt. Hartman? New Window ZeKeR
  • 2 Replies

164 Comments

You know, I didn't think I'd like this when I first read it, but it's surprisingly cute. And hilarious.

Love the pompadour guy, though. True Bro.XD

hail Hadzuki full of grace, the aura of love is with you

blessed are you among lovestrucks and blessed is the fruit of your love(?) a ribbon.

... dahell did I just write.

That Jojo reference killed me ahahahah

I don't know who is luckier: MC or his dad....

Spoiler

Clearly his dad. Because not only does he has a hot waifu who does not seem to suffer from the frequent delusions plagueing Haduki, he also maintains a physical relationship with her. Unlike this pussy of an MC.

Spoiler

Dat HunterxHunter reference :D

I don't know who is luckier: MC or his dad....

Spoiler

Wait, his dad is Gendo Ikari?

Rebuild of School 3.0: You Can (Not) Get Well

His mom is so hot!

Gendo Ikari, nurse fetishist confirmed.

latest?cb=20130123121952

All the series of this author are axed or ends with just 2-3 volumes -.- also is it me or the author felt pity from the second heroine in kiss my ass and decided to put it in here as a main heroine? xD

No, they do that intentionally iirc I read at 4chan way back. Not everyone wants to do a 300 chapter manga as it might be just a side job. Besides If you'd look the mangaka enjoys doing hentai more than mainstream.

Poor(lucky) guy(bastard).

All the series of this author are axed or ends with just 2-3 volumes -.- also is it me or the author felt pity from the second heroine in kiss my ass and decided to put it in here as a main heroine? xD

Actually Kiss My Ass ran from 2013 to 2014, this series meanwhile had already ended back in 2011.

She changed her hairstyle, looks too cute xD

Spoiler

first page is a yamcha's reference , i think i'll love this manga xD

... Michael Bay, we have found your daughter.

LMAO!
LMAO! I thouht it was a new character. God damn it. XD

http://vatoto.com/read/_/308226/mission-school_v3_ch16_by_nayuki-love/7

The song SaikyouXKeikaku from Sumomo Momomo anime perfectly come up in my music playlist when i turn to this page.

This are one of the most perfect coincidence i ever have in my life.

Halfway of manga. It ends with chapter 29.

I thought this manga is only good with the comedy.

But nope this chapter has CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

I forgot how hilarious this manga is. Christ it's been way too long since it had an update.

Gundere is like a new classification of -dere.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics