Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 188votes)

Oldman

Alt Names: alt 奧德曼, OLDMAN奧德曼
Author: Chang Sheng
Artist: Chang Sheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: From Dan of Population GO:

The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.

There are 4 (Complete) Volumes.
Go to Oldman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

The pace of this series has really gone to shit...

I'm confused.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm confused.

Spoiler

The fights against hammer feel a bit lame and fake to me

do you want to know... how I got these scars?

Why didn't even see it coming!

It honestly caught me off guard.

Like, I had to stop reading for a moment and think about my life before resuming. lol

I can't believe Hammer was Chester Bennington all along.

Why didn't even see it coming!

I can't believe Hammer was Chester Bennington all along.

And on this episode of "The Life and Time of Sean Connery...

Hollywood - the Manga Manhua

its been quite a while chilock, thanks for coming back

Thumbs up for Linkin Park reference.

Holy hell that caught me off guard. That has to be the translator making joke right?

Kind of but it's close enough to be a good translation of what they actually said.

Spoiler

Holy hell that caught me off guard. That has to be the translator making a joke right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Those horses are unkillable.

Mannn, how can Rebecca be so cool and hot at the same time?? 

There are a few typos on chapter 2 (Which I'm currently reading) most of them are a confusion between the words "your and you're" some of them were supposed to be "Your" instead of "You're". I don't like to sound like an ass for telling the translator this though, just a heads up and trying to help so others don't come out insulting you in the future for such things.

Great work regardless and thank you for translating this interesting Manhua. (° ∀° )b 

rebeca, no wonder you lost your limbs, you're strong but stupid

Sean Connery, you absolute madman.

Honestly, I could do it tomorrow and have it out by friday or before. But I'm busy doing some other stuff at the moment, it should be out by the 20th of this month if not later.

No big deal, I started reading oldman when the first chapter was translated, a few weeks or months is nothing Compared to the time I waited for someone to pick it up ^^

Honestly, I could do it tomorrow and have it out by friday or before. But I'm busy doing some other stuff at the moment, it should be out by the 20th of this month if not later. 

Take your time, we'll be patient.

Thanks for the hard work

When the next chapter will release?

When the next chapter will release?

thank you Chillock, this manhua is awesome, keep them coming

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics