Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 503votes)

D-Frag!

Alt Names: alt 属性同好会alt ชมรมรั่วมหากาฬ!alt デーフラグ!alt ディーふらぐ!alt D Frag!alt D-FRAGMENTS!alt 디프래그!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls - Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka - and all at once, whatever reputation he may have, is nothing compared to the outrageous behaviour of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everday life from that point on?
Go to D-Frag! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this manga called D-Frag? New Window tehasem
  • 11 Replies
Topic Other manga where the harem setup just gets shut down cold? New Window oldtaku
  • 1 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite girls in D-FRAG? New Window Takao-chan
  • 27 Replies
Topic [Anime-RG] Scanlation progress/status New Window Biskoi
  • 20 Replies
Topic D-FRAG! Drama Web & Drama CD New Window Tio Alexander
  • 6 Replies
Topic No new chapters? New Window nevernown
  • 2 Replies

1358 Comments

Speaking of wich, as far as I gathered true identity of those who bullied Kazama was never revealed.

was there any mention about Kazama losing to a girl or bullied by her during the past? Or did I mistaken it with some other manga...? 

Edit: the one i remembered about might be Yandere Kanojo instead, or did this manga also has similar routine

Daily life of Highschool boys?

I bet Funabori would have totally beasted that game, he probably should have invited her over to... wait no no no that would be way too traumatic for Funabori...

Yeah he totally should have invited Funabori.

Oh God...that first page! And in color!

After that beach trolling in Hashimoto's Adventure Island, I though I'd never see Takao in a bikini. Ah, there is a God after all...

Noup. Kazama does have a competitive side... buuut only against people.
So he was going to buy it for Takao. However, I´m not saying that he was going to buy it because he likes her (althought is my dream :P), it was probably because he felt bad that she could not play the game because at the time that she could play it, he was going to play the extra stages.

Exactly! If Kazama wanted to beat it due his competitive nature, wouldn't he pay 10k for it anyhow instead of saving it? Unless he "saved" 10k by playing it and wining it together with Takao which seems unlikely given how its contradicting the authors' comedic act of Takao being her own "flag crusher".

For example if she didn't appear at the end Kazama would likely have given/loaned the game to her thus gaining some points. The same goes for her general innocent attitude when she needs to be aggressive (Inada & her mom's red rice). I'd love to see some more Tama/Funabori action considering their reaction from ch. 95.

Ninja Kappas... That was hilarious AF. XD

... But otherwise it was just a troll chapter (again) - we don't know how other girls reacted to the fact about Shibasaki sisters and Takao living together with Kenji. And the most interesting point was how will they act.

"Hero Kappas" in the UK ;-)

Takao is l-lewd

Nah he just want to beat the extra stages. Kazama does have a competitive side.

Noup. Kazama does have a competitive side... buuut only against people.
So he was going to buy it for Takao. However, I´m not saying that he was going to buy it because he likes her (althought is my dream :P), it was probably because he felt bad that she could not play the game because at the time that she could play it, he was going to play the extra stages.

Ninja Kappas... That was hilarious AF. XD

... But otherwise it was just a troll chapter (again) - we don't know how other girls reacted to the fact about Shibasaki sisters and Takao living together with Kenji. And the most interesting point was how will they act.

Aaaand the signature "SUDDENLY, CHARACTERS!" by the artist.

Dear Diary:

Today,for the first time,there was an official fanservice picture of Takao in a microbikini from the very own author of D-Drag.

>rare retro game for 10000 yen

lol wishful thinking

That's probably it, since he said he wouldn't have to shell out the 10k yen after Takao was able to borrow it...

Nah he just want to beat the extra stages. Kazama does have a competitive side.

Kazama don't like games that much, so I too think that he was going to buy it for Takao.

That's probably it, since he said he wouldn't have to shell out the 10k yen after Takao was able to borrow it...

Yaho reminds me of Helck...

274-25.png

274-25.png

a chapter were Kazama actively plays a game, niice

Not so sure, he was gonna buy it to complete the game, MC didn't want to lose against Yaho Kun

Kazama don't like games that much, so I too think that he was going to buy it for Takao.

Cute girl > Money

Because cute = justice ...

Loli Takao is fine too

Comrade!

Another mob character who is weak to boobs.

that subtle boob squeeze by takao's bikini top.

quality first page.

Cute girl > Money

Not so sure, he was gonna buy it to complete the game, MC didn't want to lose against Yaho Kun

He dropped the idea after Takao borrowed it though.

Awww, he was gonna buy that game for Takao! OTP right there!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics