Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 157votes)

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Alt Names: alt 小森さんは断れない!alt 小森拒不了!alt Komori Can't Refuse!alt Komori no puede rechazar!alt Miss Komori can't Decline!
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komori Shuri is a junior high school girl who is too nice to decline requests. Constantly doing favors for other people has given her incredible powers!?
But even so, she is also an adolescent junior high school girl.
A Manga overflowing with the ups and downs of everyday life!
Go to Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

390 Comments

Spoiler
cat reminds him of Shuri and he wants to call it "New Ootani"?...does that mean what I think it means?!

Yes. Yes it does.
Spoiler

cat reminds him of Shuri and he wants to call it "New Ootani"?

...does that mean what I think it means?!

What father asks his daughter to engage in such lewd activity together?!

A Father that's a Hand. Literally nothing else he could do.

Tho I would like to "Ferocious Handshake" the girls too.

Man imagine if this was about the big sister instead... She's sadistically tells the truth and acts adorable. Truly a good character who doesn't get much scenes.

Well, the big sister shows up more in the author other works, Horobi Club.

http://i.imgur.com/uo6gNThr.jpg

Here is the official manga page for that series: http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/horobiclub

What father asks his daughter to engage in such lewd activity together?!

ch.39 pg.5: And Tomo-chan wa Onna no Ko! just told me that people competent in real English can't figure out Japanese English tests. I wonder which is true.

I've seen a Japanese TV show, where they showed a couple of random guys in a hotel trying to perform a couple of tasks.
One of the tasks was: The bathroom is flooded, ask the receptionist for a towel to clean it up.

Everybody is struggling. One guy decides to get creative: "My room is... waterpark. Now my room is sea."

Hilarious.

At first i thought this was Yuri because I didn't see Romance anywhere. But looks like I was wrong. The Romance does feel a little force though since its introduce in the middle of the story. Still this is really good and has potential. I don't know if the Author will utilize the characters well but I enjoy this story.

Man imagine if this was about the big sister instead... She's sadistically tells the truth and acts adorable. Truly a good character who doesn't get much scenes.

As for the Romance he's a pretty darn good guy. But I am more interested in her Blonde foreigner friend. The way her relationship started with Yuuchun. They are both blondes and nonjapanese people. Both can make this story very interesting...

As always, Shuri's really...big...for her age in more ways than one.

Japanese English is broken dude, I worked at Japanese company and sometimes it's just really hard to understand their English, the same also happened with Singaporean and Chinese English, probably Korean and many Asian too mmm...

Here is an poor example of japan people speaking english. That might be the WORST EXAMPLE (because purposely made) but it seems relevant enough.

ch.39 pg.4: Is the sweet spot on her shoulders or the back of her head?

ch.39 pg.5: And Tomo-chan wa Onna no Ko! just told me that people competent in real English can't figure out Japanese English tests. I wonder which is true.

Japanese English is broken dude, I worked at Japanese company and sometimes it's just really hard to understand their English, the same also happened with Singaporean and Chinese English, probably Korean and many Asian too mmm...

not only in tomo-chan its common if foreigner "most" of it cannot figure out how to translate english to japanese/japanese to english (chinese n korean too), not only vocabulary also they cannot figure out which one the better way to translate it (like use kanji or hiragana or katakana for one word or mix it or for each word n figure out which word/character she/he need translate from english to japanese/japanese to english), but there some foreigner who can do that if he study it.

I'm surprised nobody has added the Romance tag yet.

I could have sworn it had it before. Someone must have removed it. Whatever, I put it back. It indisputably has a romance element, so it would be silly not to have that in the tags.

ppls did before for other series, it ends up with them being bashed on, temp ban or the series gets locked (all chapters temp removed) until later after they resort things.

so a lot of ppls these days don't dare to touch the tags, the only ones that's doing tags mostly now are the scanlators themselves or batoto mods.

On pg.3, I believe Negishi is confused why Yamanaka is helping Ootani get together with Komori because she thinks he's gay for Ootani (I think)

It's also possible he's an honors student, or just has good grades.

Dat wonky cleavage.

I posted on the Mononoke Sharing too, but this takes place a few years before Danna, and definitely after Metsuko.
Shuri's track field friend and Kuro can be seen leaving the same high school when Hajime tries to take photos of them. Since Shuri's friend is a high-schooler there, it takes place after Komori-san. Since Kuro is still a high-schooler, it takes place before Mononoke Sharing. Since Kaoru and Metsuko attended high school only what? A year apart from each other, this is long after
Metsuko.
We also know that Kawayanagi is older in Komori-san and that this could take place in the same prefecture, if we consider he didn't move. Since we know that this is significantly close to Danna(at worst, Shuri's unnamed track friend was a third year high-schooler there, which would put it at 3 years apart since they are now 3rd year middle schoolers) most of the connections in Danna can be expanded upon here

Maybe Metsuko is still a recluse or maybe Horiuchi and Kurume aren't married yet, and if so those are about to change. We'll have to wait and see.

The only thing I know is that this happens at the same time and in the same school as Ooya-san wa Shishunki

Okay COOL fans it's theory time! How do you guys think this one is(will be connected to the authors other works (and we all know they will be <_<)

For example her fighting Metsuko, being the daughter/friend/cousin of someone etc.

I posted on the Mononoke Sharing too, but this takes place a few years before Danna, and definitely after Metsuko.
Shuri's track field friend and Kuro can be seen leaving the same high school when Hajime tries to take photos of them. Since Shuri's friend is a high-schooler there, it takes place after Komori-san. Since Kuro is still a high-schooler, it takes place before Mononoke Sharing. Since Kaoru and Metsuko attended high school only what? A year apart from each other, this is long after
Metsuko.
We also know that Kawayanagi is older in Komori-san and that this could take place in the same prefecture, if we consider he didn't move. Since we know that this is significantly close to Danna(at worst, Shuri's unnamed track friend was a third year high-schooler there, which would put it at 3 years apart since they are now 3rd year middle schoolers) most of the connections in Danna can be expanded upon here

Maybe Metsuko is still a recluse or maybe Horiuchi and Kurume aren't married yet, and if so those are about to change. We'll have to wait and see.

Spoiler

This has to be the smoothest confession in disguise ever.
On pg.3, I believe Negishi is confused why Yamanaka is helping Ootani get together with Komori because she thinks he's gay for Ootani (I think)

It's a flashback kind of thing. Showing the past conversation in Yamanaka's memory.

Yeah.  He remembers the call the two girls made to Komori, including her response.  

Then they take his comment maybe as jealousy of the forming couple, but I think he may actually be talking about being jealous of the friendship between the girls.

I can't figure what's going on p.3 though.

I'm a bit confused about the number of nuances in the latest chapter. On page 8, what is the male friend thankful for? As well, the facade quip on page 3 also went over my head. What am I missing here?

On page 8 Yamanaka (male friend) is having a flash back to when he was telling Ootani why he couldn't come. The second line, "I see...Thanks" is Ootani's reply. It shows us that Ootani is attracted to Komori and is aware of it and actively pursuing her.

As for page 3, I'm not entirely sure. One possibility is that Negishi is aware (or perhaps believes would be a better way to say it, since we don't necessarily have confirmation that it's the case) that Yamanaka is gay, and is wondering why hes getting close with a female, and Yamanaka replies that its a facade to cover up his actual sexuality. I searched back through the series and there really has been no interaction previously between Yamanaka and Negishi, outside of Negishi researching him back when Komori thought he was a girl. So if it's not about his sexuality, it's either that there is something between the 2 we don't know yet, or Negishi is referring to something she found about him in her research (in which case idk what).

It's a flashback kind of thing. Showing the past conversation in Yamanaka's memory.

Ahh. Thank you very much, both for your hard work in bringing all these amazing series, as well as for the clarification!

But ootani isn't even in those 4 panels. It would seem that it is about Yamanaka realizing something and being thankful

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics