Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 188votes)

Oldman

Alt Names: alt 奧德曼, OLDMAN奧德曼
Author: Chang Sheng
Artist: Chang Sheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: From Dan of Population GO:

The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.

There are 4 (Complete) Volumes.
Go to Oldman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

YODO!

Chang Sheng sounds like one of those extremely racist names people usually come up with when they are trying to make fun of asians.

you would be surprised that one of my uncle is named A Cui , the pronunciations is similar to sneezing sound....

Chang Sheng sounds like one of those extremely racist names people usually come up with when they are trying to make fun of asians.

Just started reading, did Billy Oldman rejected a trade agreement with England?

Lol wut?

Just started reading, did Billy Oldman rejected a trade agreement with England?

Wow I'm dumb,lol. It took me 10 chapters to realize neleh is Helen spelled backwards, what a dead give away.

Whoops, I'll get that fixed.

And pages 30and 31are switched.

But thanks for all the great work man!!!!

Man this queen is a megabitch but she gets shit done. Dons full armour to go out herself? Respect.

Well Bond, what are you going to do?

I feel really pissed off that I caught up and have nothing more to read. 

page 27 and 28 are the same.

Whoops, I'll get that fixed.

page 27 and 28 are the same.

Yay! A new episode of the adventures of Sean Connery :D

Spoiler

My god, that picture is just gorgeous.

confused boner

They left her there? So naive move.

The guy who got shot was one of hammer's soldiers, but they wear the same armor as hammer so oldman tried to pretend to be him.

mr-clean.jpg        it's Hanmer

I'm confused.

Spoiler

Spoiler

your drawing is fine chillock, keep this beautiful work continue

Yeap. I don't see any flows, so I'm happy with what Chillock is doing :) Good work!

Mhh, that's wrong. In the worst case Rebecca's sword should have the same speed of Hammer's warhammers.

Hammer's warhammers are on small end of the scale, between 1-1.5kg of weight with a 50cm handle. The reach is 30-40cm out of the holding hand (depending on how you grip it). Real world counterpart of Hammer's weapon.

Rebecca's sword is a bastard sword (a longsword that can be used both with 1 hand or 2 hands grip). It should weight between 1.3-1.7Kg with a blade length of 80-90cm and  25-30cm long hilt. The reach is 80-90cm out of the holding hand (yep, it's the blade length). Real world counterpart of Rebecca's sword. <- note: the blade portion of Rebecca's sword is typical of a earlier period and it should make the sword lighter than this one.

Rebecca's sword at most is 0.5kg heavier than the warhammer, but it's better balanced so it shouldn't be harder to swing using a one hand grip. I.e. swinging the warhammer is literally like swinging a 1kg weight distant 30cm from your hand, while the sword is like swinging a 1.5kg weight distant 10cm from your hand. With a 2 hand grip you can use the left hand and long hilt as a lever to swing the sword even faster.

TL;DR: The sword shouldn’t be slower, Rebecca is dumb because she goes toe to toe instead of using her longer reach despite saying herself that she should, the only advantage of the warhammers is that they are two so Hammer can parry and attack at the same time.

Hammer is being too kind to her, this is a fight to the death rough her up a little, i know she is the beauty and main fan service girl, but come on, show us what you got!

Spoiler

your drawing is fine chillock, keep this beautiful work continue

That linkin park still crack me up

"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter!"
"I'm going to cut your life into pieces!"

Man, the dialogue in this battle is soggier than a limp biscuit. Really corny. I'd, uh, give it the pink slip. Knot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics