Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

This manga surprisingly offer a lot of.... "action"...hmm

Rape dungeon no Hajimekata

This looks like came out of a RPG Maker eroge.
...I'm loving it!!

Don't get me wrong, this excellently implemented elven mindbreak is making my mallorn grow to the scale of those in Númenor, but I also have to echo the sentiments of those that hoped that this would have a lot more plot, in addition to the ecchi.

Meh, the whole NTR thingy is really starting to get flat and boring, I preferred when this series was all about dungeons creating/management and Maou stuff.

If it want to be the next Wolf guy, that's great and all but they will definitively lost more readers like me.

Nah the last one with memory implantation and stuff was actually interesting,well at least for me.Especially that slowly changing face trick.

I knew what kind of manga this was from the earlier chapters don't know why so many people feel butthurt.Well whatever it's probably going to have more of the dungeon management and war arcs but just as many of this kind of stuff.But yea people should just drop it if they dislike that and move on.

This might get locked if this keeps going. D:

Yeah it start to worry me there. Actually, how the heck does this manga is still published in normal magazine ? Perhaps, the magazine this manga is published is not normal ?? Where is the line between H and non-H manga nowaday anyway. lol

uhhhh.. I AM on batoto right? o_O

The vag00s and p0nos doesn't show, so this series is safe, for now, I think...

It's netori, not NTR, you fucks

*flips table factory*

You have powerful arms

....sigh

Spoiler

This might get locked if this keeps going. D:

Bah there needs to be more variety when it comes to the sex slave stuff. I mean if you're going to base your wish fulfillment "manga" on the basis of turning every beautiful (legal) you can into your dick slaves, then at least be more creative with the process! Though then again I suppose it's rather unfair to ask for uniqueness when it comes to rule34. The closest thing to omnipotence we have in this world after all!

Aur the dungeon boss: he can take down a dragon. A dragon. He can take down a dragon. Like a boss. That's him--he's the boss. Dungeon boss Aur taking down dragons.

This is much better mindbreak compare to other mindbreak hen.. I mean manga.

Maou no Rape

Aw, I wS hoping this would be like other more sexual mangas and have a bat-shit insane plot. Instead it turned out to be the fantasies of some rather dull writer. Last time I read a "sexual" manga, it went from creepy cousin to having the protagonist fighting eldritch gods alongside naked priestesses over the span of 10-15 chapters. Compared to that this one is rather boring. Seriously, whenever you have a semi-serious hentai manga the plot tends to go insane very soon. It is probably the best thing about them, just watching where the poor author will take the MC next. This one however is just a self-insert, with an interesting premise sadly.

Unfortunate truth.. Im getting same vibes from this as i got from Re:monster.. and dropped that one. And now ill drop this. Cant stand authors trying to make money with their unobtainable fap dreams where everything he want become reality and whatever he do he gets away with.. even less when they turns into these abusive sexual freakshows.

uhhhh.. I AM on batoto right? o_O

Aw, I wS hoping this would be like other more sexual mangas and have a bat-shit insane plot. Instead it turned out to be the fantasies of some rather dull writer. Last time I read a "sexual" manga, it went from creepy cousin to having the protagonist fighting eldritch gods alongside naked priestesses over the span of 10-15 chapters. Compared to that this one is rather boring. Seriously, whenever you have a semi-serious hentai manga the plot tends to go insane very soon. It is probably the best thing about them, just watching where the poor author will take the MC next. This one however is just a self-insert, with an interesting premise sadly.

Meh, the whole NTR thingy is really starting to get flat and boring, I preferred when this series was all about dungeons creating/management and Maou stuff.

If it want to be the next Wolf guy, that's great and all but they will definitively lost more readers like me.

At least Wolf Guy had actual killing.... <_< This comic...not so much.

Sign, as I said before I HATE mind breaking stuff.

This become nothing than a hentai now.

Where is my plot ? I mean real plot not fan service or ecchi stuff.

I will stop read for now, so can you guys do me favour ?

Please comment when thing back on trail, I mean when story continue. (I often read comment before read the chapter)

*flips table factory*

That's SO RIGHT... You people should know your Hentai... seriously... --_--

*flips table factory*

Ntr no Hajimekata - The Comic

How about...

Spoiler

Trust me what he does to the guy is a very cruel move even not counting the NTR harem part. Imo thats  where the MC shows itself more as an asshole and less of a sympathetic villain. Even what he does to the village chief seems merciful compared to that.

At this point I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Aur genderbendered the party leader so he could rape him too.

How about...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics