Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!

Alt Names: alt ギャルゲヱの世界よ、ようこそ!alt Gal Game no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galgame no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Galge no Sekai yo, Youkosoalt Gyaruge no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugee no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Gyarugewe no Sekai yo, Youkoso!alt Welcome to the World of Galgame!alt 欢迎光临美少女游戏世界
Author: Noritake Tao
Artist: Takashi Moritaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takenori is a major fan of Dating Sims. One day, he receives a strange eMail that tells him he can be the main character and asks him to insert the source material for his new world.

Takenori inserts his favorite Dating Sim "Eternal Innocence" and after strange things he mistakens for a dream, wakes up - to find that all the heroines from Eternal Innocence have come to life in his usual surroundings!
Go to Galge no Sekai yo, Youkoso! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How can the MC be so dumb? New Window kirbyeggs
  • 8 Replies
Topic Unorthodox realistic harem manga New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

182 Comments

MORE !! We need more , please make the translation more faster !! More power to the Scanlators !!
I need moar!
A MC with balls? Hallelujah!!!
I'm guessing this will have a sad ending to it with a great life lesson at the end.
im vote for HAREM END!!!
Oh look a Harem/romcance manga MC with balls. That's new! :D

And I'm not really being sarcastic...for one xD
oh nice, our mc is becoming a man! a man among men!
This still has quite some room to develop and become better, hopefully it doesn't screw up >.<
So cute!
Ah, finally someone attempts to answer the question. How to actually deal with a harem. Even I got bored and tried to try it (simply put it, there are too many events and takes years in rl). Always the problem of jealousy, how others will take it, when will the girl reveal their trauma (there is always one, no exception). I love this
save ALL the girls!!
Natsumi route I mean. Damn autocorrect.
What? Matsuri route's done already? That was fast!
I thought I've commented on this but apparently not.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/85916/galge-no-sekai-yo-youkoso_v1_ch3_by_anonq-kanari-yabai-scanlations/19
I feel so sorry for her....
So he starts to change AFTER things have passed the point of no return for some girls? Thats kinda weird.
im really hoping that after this the main gets his act together stops standing around when he can easily help them in a situation, like the tennis thing he could have helped so easily...
Wow, strong will and resolution AFTER one person gets so injured she can never play tennis again - "..cool story bro"
damn, this is getting really good (at least IMO)
I really want to read more of it asap >.< *dokidoki*
I have a gut feeling this route will lead to a Bad End

Wait... Where's the LOAD BUTTON!?

jkjk

Looking forward to see more, I'm curious on how things will turn out =3
Wow. I'm sorry to say this but I'm excited to see the chaos coming.
But I still hope for a happy end.
Or Sugisaki Ken from Seitokai no Ichizon, as it appears a Harem flag is needed !!

Therefore, this manga isn't as cliche as it looked like, incredible plot ahead?
We need Keima in here. He can solve this problem like easy-as-pie.
i bet we all thought this would be happy and fluffy but no!
Multiple dramas, fuck.
For Ayreon's sake this does not have a tragedy tag
So, it's impossible to conquering each route at same time. I wonder what will happen in next chapter. The MC must prevent the bad ending flag. Like a boss!
It all seems so silly at first, and then everything hits the fan all at once and the main character is painfully unable to do everything he needs to for everything to work out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics