Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 89votes)

Lady Justice

Alt Names: alt レディ・ジャスティス
Author: Ogino Ken
Artist: Ogino Ken
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Marufuji Enta has a crush on Kenzaki Ameri and as they visit the same class for the first time the best day of his life starts! Ironically, he gets kidnapped until a mysterious hooded girl appears in front of the gangster's car in the name of justice!

---
Manga ended with 17th chapter.
Go to Lady Justice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

147 Comments

lets see you draw a manga oh right you can't so yeah maybe your the poo instead.

Let's see, maybe you try to learn english...

Turns out that tankobons are uncensored

Spoiler

Cover 02!! shit manga ¬¬'

ZSWXsL2L.jpg

lets see you draw a manga oh right you can't so yeah maybe your the poo instead.

Cover 02!! shit manga ¬¬'

ZSWXsL2L.jpg

That's... absolutely not it...

Spoiler

...  So it's... 

It's literally Empowered.  Wow. 

Wow, 5 chapters and it's already been a year. With that kind of pacing, it's no wonder this series only lasted 17 chapters.
I just started reading this. It looks like some kind of parody of Batman (Gousamu) and Superman (super strength, bulletproof, flight, super senses)... I never liked Superman. Hopefully I'll enjoy this one.
This artist still has much to learn about human proportions, consistency and compositions. And storytelling. But I like the premise.

Too bad. Only after 17 chapters, this manga just died. Except the ecchi part, I expected a lot from this serie. Well shit.

Heh, so they DO have some taste. Good, and people say only shitty ecchi is popular.

I wait new chapters!

Shounen Jump Issue 41:
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo (Cover, Lead CP)
Boku no Hero Academia
One Piece
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover
Carbonator (CP, Golden Future Cup Entry #7)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (CP)
Shokugeki no Souma
Sesuji wo Pin! to
World Trigger
Haikyuu!!
Toriko
Gintama
Nisekoi
Kagamigami
Best Blue
Bleach
Isobe Isobee Monogatari (CP)
Devilyman
Lady Justice (End)

Shounen Jump Issue 42:
Cover, Lead CP: Mononofu (New Series by Ikezawa Haruto (author of Kurogane))
CP: Shokugeki no Souma, Hinomaru Zumou, Sesuji wo Pin! to
Absent: One Piece

..... Not that I'm surprised by it but still.

A female protagonist in a shonen manga? follow

Oh, it's just another fanservice bullshit. unfollow

Worst part - the art is not even that good to justify it. 

Ah yes, good old

Spoiler

That's... absolutely not it...

Spoiler

In the other hand, it is amusing fap material.

Wait, I mean ON. ON the other hand.

Yeah, cause we have so little fap material.

Oh well, it had its chance.

Cross-over with Onepunch man when?

>Iustitia drawn by Murata's art

nB40xsZ.jpg?1

Yeah, the premise would be nice if it were more "Let's keep her identity a secret" and less "I wonder how we'll strip her today". Seriously, there's no fucking plot. They gave a random B-villain superpowers with a single fucking pill and didn't explain any of it. Like what the fuck author, I want to like this manga, give me some thing to read, not something to fap to.

In the other hand, it is amusing fap material.

Wait, I mean ON. ON the other hand.

Are Yomanga's translations from jp>kr>en? Right?

Yeah, the premise would be nice if it were more "Let's keep her identity a secret" and less "I wonder how we'll strip her today". Seriously, there's no fucking plot. They gave a random B-villain superpowers with a single fucking pill and didn't explain any of it. Like what the fuck author, I want to like this manga, give me some thing to read, not something to fap to.

The obvious one, kenzaki = superman, Enta = Louis Lane

superman is D.C. and yeah, she might not have ice breath but what she used is close enough.

Stan Lee is that you?

Stan Lee has a very horrible secret

Spoiler

Empowered also has a good excuse for that (and a fun one to boot)

Ah yes, good old
Spoiler

And yeah, Empowered is very funny, though borderline hentai (-esque, since it's an American manga).

The number of marvel references in this manga are too damn high

The obvious one, kenzaki = superman, Enta = Louis Lane
Is Stan lee in every chapter? Wouldn't mind a cameo each time I read this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics