Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 259votes)

Himekishi ga Classmate!

Alt Names: alt A classmate is a princess knight!alt 姫騎士がクラスメート!alt 공주기사가 클래스메이트!alt The Princess Knight is a Classmate!
Author: Ekz
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After he and his entire class died on a field trip, Odamori accepts a job offer from a mysterious man to be reincarnated. However his new job turns out to be that of a 'Slavemancer', with the power to dominate the minds of others and turn them into his toys. Soon, however his evil actions lead to a Princess Knight (who turns out to be one of his previous, more popular classmates) being dispatched to apprehend him. But Odamori of course has something different planned for their reunion

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/classmate/
Go to Himekishi ga Classmate! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 16 Replies
Topic Spoilers New Window skules
  • 1 Replies
Topic topics arent showing up New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

236 Comments

Considering pain, violence, torture and murder are fine... why not a little sex? Anyone can claim what they want... but this is utterly, solely and purely fiction. Only those of weak mind, or those who have suffered trauma in the past, would be "harmed" by this... and, really, neither should read such things... or violence for that matter (yet we seem to have a perspective that taking a life is better then the act that would otherwise create one). Ultimately there is no argument against fictional displays of sex (no matter how deprived they may be if done in reality) that cannot be used for even minor depictions of violence. Show some blood (oops, I cut myself) or show some skin (oops, my clothes). Sadly the first is far more accepted than the second...

Because people like you are dangerously self-centered.

HAIL THE RAPEMAN

Let the fantasy run wild, don't care about moral, Really is a gold mine for stress relieving.

Considering pain, violence, torture and murder are fine... why not a little sex?
Anyone can claim what they want... but this is utterly, solely and purely fiction. Only those of weak mind, or those who have suffered trauma in the past, would be "harmed" by this... and, really, neither should read such things... or violence for that matter (yet we seem to have a perspective that taking a life is better then the act that would otherwise create one).

Ultimately there is no argument against fictional displays of sex (no matter how deprived they may be if done in reality) that cannot be used for even minor depictions of violence. Show some blood (oops, I cut myself) or show some skin (oops, my clothes). Sadly the first is far more accepted than the second...

Let the fantasy run wild, don't care about moral, Really is a gold mine for stress relieving.

This is so bad, it's actually kinda good... in a bad sorta way.

...and yeah, fuck religion, all of em.

I have some stuff on autopost in case of accidents. I don't trust going outside. 

My translations are slow right now due to many factors at the moment. The rest of my summer is occupied by traveling to and from places because of my father's cancer. In the event of a plane crashing, you guys will have all translations I was working on posted. 

All the women in the local areas are being warned!

THE RAPEMAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

My boner is ready....

just in case you you delete the first post this is just a backup to your original statement :/, boy the sentence structure in this one 

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

I like this new twist on typical harem bs.

Rapeman is restored to his proper place on this site. Although I doubt he knows of it. Anyways Novel news, I have translated 1 page out of many in the chapter 4 novel. Well, I will let you know when it is done. I am also translating a hentai RPGmaker game so you know. 

All the women in the local areas are being warned!

THE RAPEMAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

bato.to is not the smartest bunch. deleting the group. they have issues. 

So, it's gone now, huh? Well, sayonara (TT_TT)

As expected, shitty manga brings shitty fanbase and discussion

The amount of retard and fedora tipping in this comment section is just amazing

just in case you you delete the first post this is just a backup to your original statement :/, boy the sentence structure in this one 

"  one that is both a retard and fedora tipping raging within the comment section"

holy shit my eyes are burning. Your ability in forming a sentence is equal to that of an elementary student.

And no, this manga is shitty, on par with the likes of Twilight and Divergent. it's a fact, not an opinion.

I already listed the reason why.

Oh and, nice comeback there imbecile :^)

well i just took your very own statement and just placed them within a fexable structure the best i could, with that i believe the complement of sentence structure which equivalates to that of an elementary student goes to you sir, i do hope you work a more workable sentence structure to be used in a conversation next time :B

"  one that is both a retard and fedora tipping raging within the comment section"

holy shit my eyes are burning. Your ability in forming a sentence is equal to that of an elementary student.

And no, this manga is shitty, on par with the likes of Twilight and Divergent. it's a fact, not an opinion.

please do elaborate on the quality in which my statements equals that of an elementary student, i would prefer an in-depth analyzes as to such to help understand such clams that you just pulled off your ass, and if i remembered correctly opinions are personal bias made upon a subject in order for individuals to hold claim to does subject, i think you're an ass now that is an opinion, but if you feel like justifying your opinion as a fact in such, i think your an ass and a troll is in fact a true statement, unless there are rules to your claims please try again later :V

well by that statement ANY MANGA that you read that i consider shit makes you a shitty fanbase, one that is both a retard and fedora tipping raging within the comment section, if so then you sir are blessed with the gift of retardation 

well by that statement ANY MANGA that you read that i consider shit makes you a shitty fanbase, one that is both a retard and fedora tipping raging within the comment section, if so then you sir are blessed with the gift of retardation 

Religion as a whole is a scourge upon humanity, so I welcome the mocking of it.

Seems fair really, they tell me I'm going to hell and I can make fun of their silly stories.

I guarantee that Batoto wouldn't censor content that poked fun at any other religion, be it Scientology, Christianity, Buddhism, Sikhism, Shinto, Jainism, etc.

Though to be fair only mocking the "religion of peace" is liable to get you killed.

Well, fuck you too Batoto.

Are we in China or what? Fucking censorship.

For no fucking reason at all.

FUCK ALL THE RELIGIONS BITCHES!

They only censored the credit page, but since the group insist they wont change, so they had to remove overall, they dont mind the H , but credit page to racist, 

why fuck them all? why bother to fuck them in the first place? cant we just read a damn manga without bringing the hate or them (the religion and racism) inside? 

Dont start a fire that you cant put out, that is what they meant, butthurt people are many around here,

Well, fuck you too Batoto.

Are we in China or what? Fucking censorship.

For no fucking reason at all.

FUCK ALL THE RELIGIONS BITCHES!

sorry cant communicate with individuals that don't engage in intellectual conversation, by the way please do point out where i messed up in my verbal communication also nice work of selective wording why don't we just use everything i said to prove your point rather than picking specific points, goodnight. 

Im sorry?

Spoiler

What are you trying to achieve there when ppl cant understand you?

So you claimed my post wasn't intellectual enough when a dude like you can barely  *ehm ehm* care bout the importance of better vocabulary when you double posting a wall of text

I find myself to be funny to even try to start a conversation with you, be it to even call it an argument, all you are was, always had, and always will be, hypocrite monkey and sheep , as long as you find its funny, and the person who make it funny, you pretty much sum its all funny and to those who didnt find it funny, they can F themself

Simpler terms, you're a typical 4chan/internet faggot

this is the first time i had ever used that words in batoto, thanks for being the first person to be insulted by me using that word

make sure you pick up the prize on your way out

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics