Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

So, he just got Magneto complex?

yay, another unopenable chapter

na it was just so good you can only remember one page

yay, another unopenable chapter

This manga is so freaking good uhhhhghghghghghghghghg

Good thing nobody accidentally walked through that earlier.

woo finally! make johann shit himself

Attention everyone: The ground is now... packing tape!

I want to make Ana sweat

Finally a new chapter ! This manga has so much suspense.

Blow your cover with like 50m to run is pretty stupid

We don't love him for his brains...

Butterfly effect coz it is not easy to change the future. U can watch some good movie try to explain how it is not easy to change future

But the point here is that it weren't shown not to work while it would be the first thing he'd try

Ok I wanna say this while I'm still reading chapter 3: This guy is a massive idiot. Why the fuck don't you just do everything the same as day 1 and then grab her when she leaves or even just tell her to wait or that you heard a car coming jfc how passive can you be that all your methods revolve around doing nothing in a different way.

Read a few pages further and at least he tried chaining her up (wtf btw) and we got the "I tried lots of stuff but everything failed" but it still annoys me that we were never shown why something that should be insanely simple wouldn't work.

Butterfly effect coz it is not easy to change the future. U can watch some good movie try to explain how it is not easy to change future

Ok I wanna say this while I'm still reading chapter 3: This guy is a massive idiot. Why the fuck don't you just do everything the same as day 1 and then grab her when she leaves or even just tell her to wait or that you heard a car coming jfc how passive can you be that all your methods revolve around doing nothing in a different way.

Read a few pages further and at least he tried chaining her up (wtf btw) and we got the "I tried lots of stuff but everything failed" but it still annoys me that we were never shown why something that should be insanely simple wouldn't work.

Blow your cover with like 50m to run is pretty stupid

I was expecting this to last a lot longer
It seems to me that I have been waiting for this chapter forever.
Thanks a lot for the scans!

Yessssssss.

Gonna be so satisfying to see this fuck get his come-uppance.

Chinese scans is up to chapter 92! @_@

But where can I find Japanese raws?

dammit, this cliffhanger!!

Viz media really needs to get a hold of this series cause it's quite thrilling and the the updates are slow as hell.

any1 news when next chapter is comming?

Spoiler

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I knew that was going to be how he tried to reach Saike but it still hit pretty hard.

(48) MAN this was a good chapter. I love this manga. Thanks as always for your work in bringing it to us. It's interested how the roles have kind of been reversed and now he's doing what Saike usually has to do.

Hey, this is pretty good ! It's like Edge Of Tomorrow : the manga.

There's already a manga, it's called "All you need is kill". The movie is based on the manga, which is based on the novel from my understanding.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics