Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

While I understand everyone's sentiment about how the premise has been sorta forgotten (I mean, it's still the school arc on the latest raw), please be reminded that this adaptation has been hurt by the infrequent release and low page numbers. From what I've skimmed from the light novel, we're only around halfway through Volume 1, so we have yet to see the full potential of the series. Let's all hold on and hope ABARA-sensei would have a more regular release schedule.

Kami-sama claiming too have little knowledge but I thought god is omniscient...

This is pretty deep, hear me out.
If we look at the Holocaust from a cultural matter, in particular on the role of God in the modern world, the systematical extermination of millions of people without a divine intervention of biblical memory in order to stop it (like angels sniping Hitler or something) was definitely one of the greatest religious crises ever recorded in the recent history of mankind. Ultimately people came to the conclusion that an all seeing, good and omnipotent being wouldn't have let this happen. So God definitely lacked at least one of those three characteristics, which one though?
This manga presents an interesting answer: God is a retarded japanese neet girl that reads stuff on wikipedia and suffers from delusions that look like hentai mangas.
So Hitler was left alone because she didn't have an internet connection back in the 40s.

.....wut?

I am glad this is updating again. Thanks to the scanlator.

This is pretty deep, hear me out. If we look at the Holocaust from a cultural matter, in particular on the role of God in the modern world, the systematical extermination of millions of people without a divine intervention of biblical memory in order to stop it (like angels sniping Hitler or something) was definitely one of the greatest religious crises ever recorded in the recent history of mankind. Ultimately people came to the conclusion that an all seeing, good and omnipotent being wouldn't have let this happen. So God definitely lacked at least one of those three characteristics, which one though? This manga presents an interesting answer: God is a retarded japanese neet girl that reads stuff on wikipedia and suffers from delusions that look like hentai mangas. So Hitler was left alone because she didn't have an internet connection back in the 40s.

I'm still not sure.  Odds are looking worse and worse lately, I must say.  The school thing just started a few chapters ago, but it's annoying the hell out of me.

Good to know it's not just me.

The last few chapters seem to make no sense to me based on the initial premise and why I started reading this.

Kami-sama in bloomers...

Ohh, so that's what happened.  Lol, God...

This started out with a pretty good premise, but seems to be getting worse. And the pacing doesn't help it at all. Thanks for Tada no Honyakusha for picking this up, anyway. It's still not a _totally_ lost cause.

So I put this on my followed list  a long time ago because I wanted to see whether the manga would actually do something with her being a goddess and him being some kind of sacrifice. I didn't keep up with it though and now I checked chapter 22 and they are in some school and honestly I didn't even know which manga it was (used the link to the chapter directly) until I checked.

So I have to ask is this one of the manga that has an unusual premise and then goes "Phew I thought my premise up now I have spent as much creative energy as I am willing to spend on this manga, lets pretty much make it a standard manga of its kind with the premise barely changing anything"? Or is it worth catching up?

I'm still not sure.  Odds are looking worse and worse lately, I must say.  The school thing just started a few chapters ago, but it's annoying the hell out of me.

So I put this on my followed list  a long time ago because I wanted to see whether the manga would actually do something with her being a goddess and him being some kind of sacrifice. I didn't keep up with it though and now I checked chapter 22 and they are in some school and honestly I didn't even know which manga it was (used the link to the chapter directly) until I checked.

So I have to ask is this one of the manga that has an unusual premise and then goes "Phew I thought my premise up now I have spent as much creative energy as I am willing to spend on this manga, lets pretty much make it a standard manga of its kind with the premise barely changing anything"? Or is it worth catching up?

Of course. Why would I expect anything else?

Seems like forever since we last saw the "MC"

GYM BLOOMERS

what the piss is going on haha

So considering the infrequent releases, and the minimal number of pages even when there is a release...

...anyone want to spoiler what happens next? (Pls use tags)
It's moments like this where you think back to the premise and you realize the author has probably forgotten it.

So this is that famous inaguration.

...something tells me someone's in the cosplay club.

Oh... oh no... she going to get judged... very physically

RIP Kami-sama...

That moment you want to pray but you are God so it would be just a pointless inner monologue.
I'm pretty sure this exact scenario is in 30% of school-related Hentais...

I'm not going in there. That is beyond the Danger Zone. 

..... i'll get the decoys

Noooo!  Our heroine is in danger!  Quick, rescue team!  Stat!

I'm not going in there. That is beyond the Danger Zone. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics