Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 174votes)

Amaama to Inazuma

Alt Names: alt Amaama to Inazumaalt เมนูกรุ่น อุ่นไอรักalt 甘々と稲妻alt Double-Sweet and Flash of Lightningalt Sweetness and Lightning
Author: Amagakure Gido
Artist: Amagakure Gido
Genres: Cooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuzuka is a teacher who has been caring on his own for his little daughter, Tsumugi, since his wife's death. He's no good at cooking, so they've been eating packaged meals from the convenience store. A series of events lead him one evening to a restaurant run by the mother of one of his students, Kotori. Her mother isn't there, but Kotori does her best to feed them both. It turns out that Kotori is often alone, since her parents are divorced and her mother is frequently not around. The three of them begin to meet and cook tasty food together.
Go to Amaama to Inazuma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amaama to Inazuma New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

114 Comments

Desperately waiting for more of this to come out. So sweet!

I came for the loli, but i got food knowledge instead. I should consider cooking myself as well.

Saw the anim. Binge read the manga.

CUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

... And as it seems. The anime will overtake the manga in about 6 weeks.

The manga here, yes. I think there are six volumes of the manga out in Japan.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 04 2016 06:47 PM

Saw the anim. Binge read the manga.

CUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

... And as it seems. The anime will overtake the manga in about 6 weeks.

Reminds me of Barakamon, funny too actually considering the kid's voiced by the same voice actress.

The series is actually a lot more comparable to Yotsubato, but mixed with Koufuku Graffiti.

-Somebody who's read the first five volumnes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhWDcKv2WE

Reminds me of Barakamon, funny too actually considering the kid's voiced by the same voice actress.

Oh nice. I like her role playing Naru at Barakamon and I think I'm going to like it at this one too. That voice is just too adorable.

Holy!! This is getting an anime? When?!

It starts at 4th July. So pretty much next month.

[anime preview]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS

Holy!! This is getting an anime? When?!

So uuhh... I just found this manga, read some early pages in chapter 1, reach page 24.. cried... worth it mmm...

oh man. This is good. Thanks for the translation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43opVPF0e7g

Someone thinks there's an english market for this out there?

That's... brave

Well... It is translated up to 30ish I believe from crunchyroll so they must of seen some market here.

You know, somehow the food here made me drool. Not like when I read Shokugek no Souma, almost didn't feel anything there...

Today, we learned that Amaama to Inazuma has been licensed by Kodansha Comics to get a print release in English

Someone thinks there's an english market for this out there?

That's... brave

Hello, hello!

Korokkekko here! Hope you enjoyed our release of more Amaama to Inazuma (chapter 5 and the 1st volume's omake) to celebrate the decision of an anime adaptation of the series! Now all chapters of the 1st volume have been released! Yay!

Today, we learned that Amaama to Inazuma has been licensed by Kodansha Comics to get a print release in English, and we're still debating whether or not to continue the series. We'll let you know as soon as we decided how to proceed

Thank you for the new chapters!

I would very much like you to continue, but I would understand if you chose to drop it in light of this knowledge.

The person was being sarcastic. Just went over your head, didn't it?

Rather than going over my head, it's actually that I jumped the gun. I think I hit "quote" as soon as I got to "WTF".

This is what pure happiness is.

Hello, hello!

Korokkekko here! Hope you enjoyed our release of more Amaama to Inazuma (chapter 5 and the 1st volume's omake) to celebrate the decision of an anime adaptation of the series! Now all chapters of the 1st volume have been released! Yay!

Today, we learned that Amaama to Inazuma has been licensed by Kodansha Comics to get a print release in English, and we're still debating whether or not to continue the series. We'll let you know as soon as we decided how to proceed!

The next series you'll see a release of is Tenohira no Netsu wo! (Hopefully we'll get Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu out soon as well!)

As usual, be sure to follow us on our Tumblr and Twitter for earlier releases, download links and updates on our series and their statuses!

See you guys soon again! (Maybe even next week for Tenohira no Netsu wo!)

Thank you. I love this manga. Keep up the good work!

145146130219.jpg

Spoiler

Kotori may only be Tsumugi's friend now but she'll be her mom later.

Hello, hello!

Today, we learned that Amaama to Inazuma has been licensed by Kodansha Comics to get a print release in English, and we're still debating whether or not to continue the series. We'll let you know as soon as we decided how to proceed!

The next series you'll see a release of is Tenohira no Netsu wo! (Hopefully we'll get Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu out soon as well!)

As usual, be sure to follow us on our Tumblr and Twitter for earlier releases, download links and updates on our series and their statuses!

See you guys soon again! (Maybe even next week for Tenohira no Netsu wo!)

I know it's tagged for romance, and I'm sure it will get to that at some point, bit I dont think romance is needed. Good food and good people have made thos a great manga already.

Are you kidding me? This is exactly what I believe teachers should be doing. There's nothing wrong with asking if it is okay to do something. Things become wrong when you do something you know is not okay.

The person was being sarcastic. Just went over your head, didn't it?

Oh. My. God.
So I start reading this, and the guy is worried about the propriety of going to eat with a student, so he . . . checks with the principal first, to see if there's a problem!  WTF?!  Am I reading a manga or not?  Shouldn't he be just blindly doing stuff so there can be misunderstandings and fears of getting fired?

Are you kidding me? This is exactly what I believe teachers should be doing. There's nothing wrong with asking if it is okay to do something. Things become wrong when you do something you know is not okay.

Hello, everyone!

This is Korokkekko here! We're glad to announce that there's going to be an anime adaptation for this series! To celebrate this, we'll be releasing a new chapter soon!

We apologise for the slowness but we're definitely planning to release more chapters (at least the entire second volume), so please look forward to them!

Hey, at least you aren't abandoning it like Maigo did. You've already got my respect for that. Can't wait to read the new chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics