Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 202votes)

Gan-Kon

Alt Names: alt เจ้าสาวของผมเป็น พระเจ้าแสนสวยalt 菅原健二alt 願☆婚alt Gan Konalt Gan☆Konalt My Wife Is A Beautiful God!
Author: Sugawara Kenji
Artist: Sugawara Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagamori Shinta is a student who routinely confesses with complete sincerity to any girls that he likes, failing every time with good reason. One day, after another failed attempt, he stumbles upon a strange shrine and ends up making the most important wish of his entire life. A romantic comedy packed with action on a celestial scale.
Go to Gan-Kon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Nature of Isana New Window Aurega
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 29 Tribute New Window Fadamor
  • 3 Replies
Topic UPDATE New Window Demonkonga
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Inarius
  • 13 Replies

337 Comments

I think it would be better without the battle scenes. The action in this seems a little forced, but the school and everyday life is really good.
Oh my God... Literally!
ah, I saw the jesus thing when my net slowing. and it said its just appear at mangafox and mangahere, if that's true then I think that's a good method to press those two scum online reader. keep it up japanzai!
Watermark which magically disappear if you read this manga on batoto.net
@Lynx the 10th wish is the wishing rank, for now I think it is possible to get different objects with each wishing rank. the more territority you have the higher the wishing rank it is you can reach. As example, the MC now has a red string with the 1st wish. I think with the 2nd rank there will be a red string with hammers or just something entirely different from the red string.

Also like the manga but how come I can see jesus for like 0.01 second on the page?
I'm getting a little bit annoyed with the MC. Anyone else finding this?
:)) Tsundere Deus EX Machina lol lol lol ..... there's should be a gender bender tag haha
I swear, this manga looks like Jesus
y'know, I can read the watermark, and I'm pretty sure that I'm reading it on this site, because my net is not super fast.
I used to be a scanlator, and I understand where this is coming from, but seriously...
LOL at watermark
loving this can't wait for the next chapter.
@lynx 10th wish means, like uh, in nartuo, kakashi had more moves than naruto's one shadow clone move in the beginning.
@Boomsickle fixed
Anyone else wonder what this wish number 10 thing is? Can they have more than one wish or something? Or did I miss an explanation somewhere...
page 61 sorry
It looked like in chapter 1 page 62 should come after 51 so if someone can fix that im sure it would make more sense to everyone
ABILITY MAX is priceless!
lol his face "Why is the string unsymmetrical" LOL
Ch 4, page 12...holy shit, that was funny as hell XD

I love his manga! ^_^
@acolyte: kanokon?
@acolyte is it "Kitsune no Yomeiri"?
1 phrase
lolwut?

Actually premise is like Popcorn Avatar.
Art somehow reminds me of Mirai Nikki (that huge god).
The 'bride' concept reminds me of that one guy which has a fox as his bride - can someone remind me the name?

Good fun.
funny chapter! cant wait for the next!
sweet new chapter!
If I really want to compare this I'd say the creative fight style is like law of euki, fight between gods like popcorn avatar, and the looks is deux ex machina from mirai nikki but the humour like no other manga.
Shinta:"If I have more skinship with Isana it will get bigger!!"
Isana:blushing "W-what ?!"
Shinta:"The red string of course" lol misunderstanding FTW:D
I like the first 2 chapters.
Heheh! Now I have a new manga to read. :)

Let more chapters flood!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics