Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

Wohoo, Thanks WilliamP :D
You guys're lucky I stopped this from being dropped! Expect more too, I've cleaned a lot of the current chapters, it's up to the translator from here~! :D
more pls
Shut up b**ch! Yuu-nee is mine!!!
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 04 2012 12:59 AM
hmmm hmmm hmmmmmmmm
Hey, anti can be a normal human without any powers... he can use tools or science to negate certain powers.
We'll see later one, so don't rush conclusion just yet.
This is pretty good but I don't want it to become a game of survival or battle royale. I'd like this anti thing to be only an arc, this way the manga can be longer. Cause it has potential with their powers and etc, also the characters are interesting.
Now we have two sides who think the other side is Anti and then there's the real Anti.

Great, the two sides fight while Anti just watches. Perfect scenario.
@abp10: The story clearly says that it might not be their true powers. (i.e. clairvoyance is actually sensory link) So it might be that it was a different form of their power or they were not using their power at all.
Though, sabado's theory is a possibility. However,
Spoiler
Maybe otowa is anti, who knows, now I know that hypnosis girl is a bitch with nice boobs.
my teory about anti's identity:
Spoiler
... Wait, so if she's the Anti person, than how can she even fight against Anti like that? Kurosu should really think this through.
@soranokira Dude...Anti is even using his power on that very page...
Based on http://vatoto.com/read/_/80939/dcd_v1_ch2_by_death-toll-scanlations/12,
my guess is that anti
Spoiler
Wow, only 4 chapters and there's a pretty nice progress until now.
@thearux yea probably too much.
I remember seeing pictures of Yami-nee some time ago and wondering about this series. Now I'm glad I finally picked it up.
Kuro ability is amazing, I want it.
Imagine, having sex and feeling your orgasm and the other girl orgasm...
Oops too much info.
Oh nvm :l asked a stupid question.
So basically the killer is a esper?
tategami tsundere mode activated. <3
I want to add that the title really fits with the manga, "Diamong cuts Diamon" a metaphor, only an esper can kill an esper.
Interesting.
Big boobs, yandere, black hair, good jokes, damn good!
I may sound gay, but the dude eyes are amazing.
@TsundereChan: It's pages were not in order.
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 02 2012 07:02 PM
why the heck is chapter 3 keep getting uploaded?
sorry for that rant. thanks for fixing! XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics