Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

Misaki was always a complete bitch. I know it's easy to overlook because this is largely a comedy manga, but she tried to drug and rape him several times. She also tried to intimidate Mizuno and the sister of the other sibling pair, she just failed most of the time.

Honestly, the series was always pretty sexual in nature. I think most people just don't remember it because, since it's the bulk of the series, it's forgettable compared to the few instances where the series gets really cute and emotional. It's definitely more overtly so in this new series but a lot of people are making it out as if the series used to be a ton milder when, really, it wasn't.

....Hm... Let's just all agree that Gorou should go for the Kyouko route. Although his (possible) attempts at trying to get her to do ero stuff might cause her to act on impulses of violence. I'm not sure why, but her version of violence is adorable...

Imouto is a semen demon

Each chapter is just more and more chaotic

This. All of this. Also, I hate the fact that Mizuno is degraded into a one-dimensional side character. And the fact that Misaki is now a complete bitch. I preferred her as a semi-pure character in the prequel

Lastly, the artwork. The old artwork is a lot softer, I guess? Everybody seemed more slutty in this version .-.

Misaki was always a complete bitch. I know it's easy to overlook because this is largely a comedy manga, but she tried to drug and rape him several times. She also tried to intimidate Mizuno and the sister of the other sibling pair, she just failed most of the time.

Honestly, the series was always pretty sexual in nature. I think most people just don't remember it because, since it's the bulk of the series, it's forgettable compared to the few instances where the series gets really cute and emotional. It's definitely more overtly so in this new series but a lot of people are making it out as if the series used to be a ton milder when, really, it wasn't.

I was kind of hoping that Gorou would have matured a bit with the way the first season had ended.

This. All of this. Also, I hate the fact that Mizuno is degraded into a one-dimensional side character. And the fact that Misaki is now a complete bitch. I preferred her as a semi-pure character in the prequel

Lastly, the artwork. The old artwork is a lot softer, I guess? Everybody seemed more slutty in this version .-.

You're not the only one. XD; It seemed... pretty random.

Imagine how confused I was trying to PR this.

I couldn't follow chapter 8 at all.

You're not the only one. XD; It seemed... pretty random.

This feels like this manga has been written by a completely different person. The first season was more sweet and endearing. This sequel is horrible.

Wait what, sweet mmm...~?

As far as I remember the first season also ecchi but ofc not as ecchi as this, but definitely not the sweet kind of ecchi mmm...
I might be wrong because my mind already corrupted mmm...

I was kind of hoping that Gorou would have matured a bit with the way the first season had ended.

What this second series is missing is the sense of pathos the first had. Goro and Haru's relationship was stupid and played for laughs, but it at least the series explained it as two people coping with an intimate relationship that was thrust upon them. The author has doubled-down on the goofy sex comedy antics at the expense of character development, and I feel like it hurts the comedy. In the best arc of the first series Goro and Mizuno have a bloody fistfight as the climax to a strained relationship. This fight exemplified the friendship of two outcasts who grew close despite their shared inability to handle social boundaries - Goro could not recognize them and Mizuno saw them far too clearly. In the second series Mizuno is simply the "non-sexual sadist." She insults Goro once every three chapters. I really hope Library Girl squares Goro in the face pretty soon.

I actually feel like that chapter from first series came out of the blue.

I don't know why people want to over-analyze an ecchi series where teens grew up into adults so much... The jokes are more sexual in nature because the characters are older.

This feels like this manga has been written by a completely different person. The first season was more sweet and endearing. This sequel is horrible.

Really?  I  think this series so far is really similar to the early chapters of the first series: Haru is arbitrarily mean to Gorou to a point where you wonder why she even bothers.  Now there's more sex implied, but the first series was still pretty brutal.

Make way for True!Aneki Haru-san.
The only normal chick here is the library girl.

Those small moments with seaweed makes this manga worth my attention.

What this second series is missing is the sense of pathos the first had. Goro and Haru's relationship was stupid and played for laughs, but it at least the series explained it as two people coping with an intimate relationship that was thrust upon them. The author has doubled-down on the goofy sex comedy antics at the expense of character development, and I feel like it hurts the comedy. In the best arc of the first series Goro and Mizuno have a bloody fistfight as the climax to a strained relationship. This fight exemplified the friendship of two outcasts who grew close despite their shared inability to handle social boundaries - Goro could not recognize them and Mizuno saw them far too clearly. In the second series Mizuno is simply the "non-sexual sadist." She insults Goro once every three chapters. I really hope Library Girl squares Goro in the face pretty soon.

...It's just so weird reading this. I think it's how the author transitioned from comedy to this strongly "implied" incestuous romance.

I couldn't follow chapter 8 at all.

Alright. The first series was cute and definitely closer to the more innocent definition of "wincest"
But this one... is incest with a capital holy-hell-there's-actual-sexual-things-going-on-not-just-undertone. My only real fear is that there's no real foreseeable "ending." Oh well, at least it's funny.

Well I mean... No pregnancy, no foul... Maybe?

Alright. The first series was cute and definitely closer to the more innocent definition of "wincest"

But this one... is incest with a capital holy-hell-there's-actual-sexual-things-going-on-not-just-undertone. My only real fear is that there's no real foreseeable "ending." Oh well, at least it's funny.

First one was too much of the same, this has more diversity

It is quite obvious that the little sister has at least, well, gotten on her knees before Gorou.

I'd say same goes for Aneki. At least that is my impression from the contests they held involving Gorou's... body.

Use Imouto still, and thanks for the chapter!

use imouto since aneki is aneki.

Okay, We'll keep using Imouto

In one of the later chapters Gorou said he's still a virgin (had to keep himself pure for Aneki), so at least he's never gone all the way yet. Dunno about the previous bases or yuri tho

It is quite obvious that the little sister has at least, well, gotten on her knees before Gorou. You know what I mean. I'm also certain that the girls, both of them, have grabbed hold of him. Again, you know what I mean.

As for Yuri, I wouldn't put it past the little sister to have molested her small older sister. I'd say touching, possibly fondling, is the furthest aneki has allowed things to go.

Use Imouto still, and thanks for the chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics