Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 287votes)

Natsu no Zenjitsu

Alt Names: alt 夏の前日alt 夏之前日alt 夏日前夕alt El día antes del veranoalt Hari sebelum Musim Panasalt O Dia Antes do Verãoalt The Day Before Summeralt Yaz Arifesi
Author: Yoshida Motoi
Artist: Yoshida Motoi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about two adults, a man and an older woman. They meet each other because of their own jobs and their relationship will develop from this point on. Will it develop smoothly? Or will there be unforeseen events?

Related:

> Mizu to Gin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mizu-to-gin-r3124 )
Go to Natsu no Zenjitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which one should I read first? New Window Andrez-ssi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Worth Reading New Window Heeward
  • 11 Replies

661 Comments

What I think will happen is he'll ask the girl to model for him, I also think she get the wrong idea and when she shows up to model, she'll strip thinking he wanted to paint her nude. I think he'll paint a lovely painting, and from it will come many confused emotions in himself and Akira, him possibly falling for his model, and her for him painting another woman. Of course this could all be a false assumption, so feel free to disagree lol
Ahhh im glad to see this is finally being translated again, it's such a nice series to read :)
Reminds of Philippe from "Of Human Bondage".
@Secundum Very true, I didn't even think for a moment there was going to be a relationship between hanami and tetsuo. I was worry about mori and akira thought, ROFLMFAO!!
Also thanks to Maigo for the update.
Too many NTR fanboys going on about Tetsuo and Hanami. If anything, that chapter made it even more abundantly clear that he just sees Hanami as an inspiration for his art. As at the start of the series he was all depressed, and seeing someone who still enjoyed art brought him back from...whatever.
an update..thank you so much maigo scanlator group...

honestly..i can't believe tetsuo move forward so wrroooooong way =((
i don't agree he with hanami...just go with akira ...
Word of advice to protag:

DON'T FUCK IT UP.
Word of advice to protag:

DON'T FUCK IT UP.
Wooo update! Oh yeah!
Thanks Maigo!
This whole Hanami bullshit pisses me off >_>
Akira and Tetsuo make a great couple (I really really really love Akira's character, from her design to personality) and it just makes me mad whenever Tetsuo starts with his Hanami BS.
Vol.3 awww yeaaaaa! ^_^
thats what it looks like, ill try to find some something
This manga been dropped? It's been some time since the last update.
love this manga
International shipping takes awhile.
God now WE all have to w8 for volume 3 to be scan....
i hope its will be aoki X akira..
when they will release chapter 13?its already a month
I love this manga, very different from what i normally read.

Spoiler
s'good
I always thought koi kaze had potential and was extremely good for what it was, just a shame that it was a realistic depiction of a pedophilia
good to see the author is writing things that are socially acceptable now
@Secundum

Thats me tought too, also i would say is platonic and nothing more.
Why all the hate on Hanami?
It's made very clear that she was just an inspiration for his art, and that he in very much in love with Akira.
He hasn't even spoke to Hanami, and she hasn't appeared in a while.
I swear to God that if Akira and Tetsuo don't end up together in the end and he ends up with that Hanami or whatever her name is I am going to flip every table I can find.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Totally just realized that it's mori from mizu to gin
New Hentai Logic: Asking your girlfriend to peel an apple = ends up getting laid....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics