Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 69votes)

Hoshi no Furu Machi

Alt Names: alt ほしのふるまちalt The Town the Stars Fall Uponalt 星星的故鄉
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The stars that don't shine in Tokyo surely do shine in a different town..."

TSUTSUMI Koutarou, who couldn't be a senior at a college-oriented high school in Tokyo, moves into Himi City, Toyama Prefecture with his relatives and spends one school year there.

"I wouldn't be able to shine for the rest of my life..."

He's hurt, and depressed.
However, his encounter with a girl named Nagisa changes his "tomorrow" little by little.

Now, HARA Hidenori begins "the sweetest 'starting-over' love story in the world"...
Go to Hoshi no Furu Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hoshi no Furu Machi: Latest Chapter New Window Azuma
  • 49 Replies

206 Comments

Wow that was unpleasant....
Need the next chapter to clean up this unpleasant taste.
what a tool. hes such a fucking tool. UGGGH feel like i should drop this now.... idk why but this is just starting to get on my nerves.
Aww late, I dislike the feeling you get when you overhear that sort of stuff.
NO NAGISA, THAT ISN'T MASAKI. THAT IS TSUTSUMI. GIVE HIM A CHANCE. GAH!
I mean 26 sorry
36 chapters left.
Yayyyyy, thanks VIS for the new releases!!!
I might be wrong, but I think, he is a player. Too bad, that we don't know..who broke up and the reason. Maybe he f*cked around and his ex found out.
I think he knew, that she is in love with him and since she grow up, why not just f*ck her a few times and tsutsumi can get her after it.

Hehe, well that is probably totally wrong and probably he is a really nice guy, but I see him at the moment like this. At the end I give a sh*t, who ends up with who as long it doesn't end like guilty crown.
Nagisa is Matsumi's safety net. His other girl left him; so he turned to Nagisa.
Freaking Nagisa is pissing me off more and more. I hope Tsutsumi forgets about her and just moves on. She doesn't deserve him.
Ch. 44:
Spoiler
Go Tsutsumi
just read the latest chapter....I feel like crying. (ToT)
Hard to tell what Masaki is really upto. Either he is going to try to fix his cousin up with Nagisa by getting her to accept Tsutsumi after seeing Tsutsumi actually likes Nagisa after seeing his wallet because Nagisa herself is on the stubborn side and he knows that well or try to steal Nagisa for himself.
Come on, folks. Can't you see things from their shoes? Masaki probably had his girlfriend stolen from him by a kid in Tokyo. He probably thinks Tsutsumi and Nagisa were dating but Tsutsumi began cheating on her with Kurita. Masaki probably knows that Nagisa has feelings for him and is using that to his advantage to "save" her from Tsutsumi.
Kurita just needs to drug tsutsumi and kidnap him to tokyo.....
right now nagisa is pretty much a tool to me too. I mean, come on, just what did he do to get treated like that?
masaki is like the biggest tool in this manga. w/e every manga needs a "bad guy" i guess this guy is the tool.
I don't know its just....I hate that guy!!!
Both Nagisa and Masaki annoy me!! C'mon I now the all changing Epiphany is coming but I don't think she deserves Tsutsumi
Wow, Masaki really irks me. He is so full of it.
Great new release, man I hate Masaki
@pizzach, wrong.
Spoiler
Spoiler
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics