Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZRVG40Wwo

Jesus Christ! How many Ch 19 are we going to get!?

Only one but potato is herp derp derping at deleting the old version (had to v2) and it's just behaving really weird.

Jesus Christ! How many Ch 19 are we going to get!?

I ... I just LOVE this pair. Is it too much to ask that we get a happy ending knowing what we know about the President's condition? Welp all things being equal at least he might get a chance to have her in his life if she passes away if the smart hole is based on a certain genius programmer high school girl ... I keep going back to that ... dammit.

She's the Steve Jobs of the sex sleeve industry
>> Top ad: The best toy for everyone on your list
>> Right ad: 14 reasons why your iPhone goes out of battery rapidly (Hint: You use its vibration function for unintended purposes)

Spoiler

Random ads are based...

Why were you on Incognito? xD

tumblr_mat8j6siti1r8xzdwo2_500.jpg

>> Right ad: 14 reasons why your iPhone goes out of battery rapidly (Hint: You use its vibration function for unintended purposes)

Spoiler

Random ads are based...

Bro, holy shit is that a lot of tabs. Also, you might want to cover some of them up. Some of the titles and the incognito browser lead to some revealing conclusions.

And I love that "kata kata kata" was translated as "intense erotic typing". Well chosen, fellas.

JUST

Spoiler

Damn it guys, the correct SFX here was [TYPING INTENSIFIES], You had one job!

Spoiler

Random ads are based...

This Manga was made for me. I can confirm that most tech stuff they talk about is while only lightly touched on, still solid. Though I think SE stands for Software Engineer, not System Engineer.

In this case, I'm inclined to say that SE stands for "SexSleeve Engineer"

Intense sexual typing

Talk about cliffhangers...

Writing actual code with Vim, huh?

They are pretty hardcore.

I wouldn't say hardcore. Pretty normal for some people.

In my head:

Spoiler

did the author actually try the oculus with a sex sleeve? :o

did the mangaka just feel a virtual reality + machine boob touch ??? the future's so bright boyz

It says System Engineer on the cover.

It does, but the thing is, 90% of the actual work of a systems engineer in Japan is programming or other higher-level work like system architecture and requirements mapping (for the senior types).

EDIT: Also, I think that if the characters' genders were swapped, chapter 19 would be really creepy...

This Manga was made for me. I can confirm that most tech stuff they talk about is while only lightly touched on, still solid. Though I think SE stands for Software Engineer, not System Engineer.

It says System Engineer on the cover.

fyi, i wanted to translate "nareru! SE", but that's even more hardcore.  i changed my mind after seeing a full page text on subnet explanation.

it feels too much like my real job.

This can't be it... THIS CAN'T BE ALL! Biggest cliffhanger of this year.

So, basically, this manga is the "maoyuu-maou-yuusha" of the masturbation industry.
I can understand info dumps which lecture about agriculture, but this is a bit silly.

damn that credits!

have a bon...i mean a tension then saw naked guy reaaaaly confuse my head...

daasmn iyt ai cant conscentrasde.fak i sleep now fka shiestsidd

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics