Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 104votes)

Tomodachi Game

Alt Names: alt トモダチゲームalt Friends Gamesalt 친구 게임alt Permainan Kawanalt 朋友游戏
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Satou Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katagiri Yuichi believes that friends are more important than money, but he also knows the hardships of not having enough funds. He works hard to save up in order to go on the high school trip, because he has promised his four best friends that they will all go together. However, after the class's money is all collected, it is stolen! Suspicion falls on two of Yuichi's friends, Sawaragi Shiho and Shibe Makoto.

Soon afterward, the five of them are kidnapped, and wake up in a strange room with a character from a short-lived anime. Apparently, one of them has entered them into a "friendship game" in order to take care of their massive debt. But who was it, and why did they have such a debt? Could they have stolen the money from class to pay for entry into the game? Katagiri and his best friends will have to succeed in psychological games that will test or destroy their faith in one another.
Go to Tomodachi Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mangazuki sniped the series: Tomodachi Game. New Window Glasses-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic About the dots above certain words New Window Seiris21
  • 1 Replies

339 Comments

This is the first manga I really enjoy reading the scanlation credit page (or whatever its name...). Thank you for the scanlations!

Rapeman's (was it?) Shiiton gakuen is funny, that isekai maou to shoukan shoujo dorei majutsu is funny too

Yuichi. The cliffhanger is Yuichi, if admins or whatever think otherwise then aren't smart and they really need to get their brains checked out but it is not like they were that intelligent to begin with since they all they do is stand there a look pretty while being slightly astonished by the competitors.

This is the first manga I really enjoy reading the scanlation credit page (or whatever its name...). Thank you for the scanlations!

I think this chapter might have been slightly more stupid than average. It's hard to tell.

Lol, "I have no relationship, so you can't use your ability to break human relationship against me", Loner swindler challenged Mastermind. Then Mastermind broke the swindler's face, with others' hands of course.
Yuuichi curb-stomping everyone and mind r*aping the admins isn't even a spoiler anymore, like power rangers beating the monsters

I think that's what's so good about these kinds of manga, you already know he's going to show how OP he is, the fun part is how.

Let's be frank here, if the MC loses then there's no story (and even when they lose there is a way they can come back or some loophole, but this manga isn't that kind of scenario), so it's not like there ever was a spoiler to begin with.

snip

No need assume, if you're disqualified you're in no harm, but get a huge sum of debt

I had sorta assumed if you were disqualified that meant you were out of the game, so I just assumed that Preppy would not be one of the ones that got kicked out. I was completely shocked at Maid's turnaround. Also surprised by Maid's debt. I mean, what debt are we talking about here? I'm going to agree with the translator's comment at the end, I thought it was for his mother. It being for the maid comes right out of left field. 

Well, a lot of shocking turns. No idea what is coming next. Maybe a second key? It's not like Genius cares about Thug, so he would gladly take off. 

Why do people here talk about the characters with weird nicknames like Preppy, Swindler, or Mastermind?? I can understand if it's for literally-who characters like glasses or the auntie, but for characters like Yuuichi or Shibe you're just making it needlessly confusing.

I probably started it to the current extent that it is. I keep reading mangas where the characters keep doing that as shorthand for others, and, frankly, It's a ton easier for me to remember a characteristic than the names. I constantly forget Shibe's and Yuuchi's names. I am just no good with all these Japanese names, or words. I wish all titles were translated to English. 

Why do people here talk about the characters with weird nicknames like Preppy, Swindler, or Mastermind?? I can understand if it's for literally-who characters like glasses or the auntie, but for characters like Yuuichi or Shibe you're just making it needlessly confusing.

I wonder how many noticed Swindler failing to see the lie girl made?

The lie about Yuichi fighting with Ganster (of which would led one or both being DQ?)

I didn't notice how obvious it was the first time. 

I wonder how weak the other Tomodachi game was if he failed to see that....

Winning a game doesn't mean anything, if the other adult players aren't specialized at tricking and betraying. And just because the others being against the swindler doesn't mean that they intended to lie to him, it could be that they act based on false belief and misunderstanding.
Example is religion, most people believe in what they are told to, they don't lie, so you can't detect anything.
Same reason lie detecting machines can't do sht, what you believe as truth and truth itself aren't identical.

Lol, "I have no relationship, so you can't use your ability to break human relationship against me", Loner swindler challenged Mastermind. Then Mastermind broke the swindler's face, with others' hands of course.
Yuuichi curb-stomping everyone and mind r*aping the admins isn't even a spoiler anymore, like power rangers beating the monsters

I wonder how many noticed Swindler failing to see the lie girl made?[/size]
The lie about [/size]Yuichi fighting with Ganster (of which would led one or both being DQ?)[/size]

I didn't notice how obvious it was the first time. [/size]

I wonder how weak the other Tomodachi game was if he failed to see that....[/size]

They were just arguing, fighting with words, not physically fighting. Even in the picture he's just grabbing his collar, not hurting him or anything.

I wonder how many noticed Swindler failing to see the lie girl made?

The lie about Yuichi fighting with Ganster (of which would led one or both being DQ?)

I didn't notice how obvious it was the first time. 

I wonder how weak the other Tomodachi game was if he failed to see that....

Just like werewolf game, this game mechanic only allow 1 exile at a time.

Which means,those 4 people disqualified not because exilement but rather breaking the rule.
It's clear as day since handsome-guy beaten up......those 4 broke no violence rrule

Oh, okay.

I did notice that Swindler was hurt, I just couldn't imagine someone actually attacking, so I assumed there was another reason for it. Even Thug hasn't hit anyone so far, even though he came close. I mean, the consequences for breaking the rule are just horrific, yet FOUR people all started fighting? Sounds a bit much.

Well for Secret Betrayal is not most votes, but over half of all votes.

The main way for multiple DQ is Violence (which is obvious considering Swindler was beaten up.)
Though, I don't see why glasses would be involved in beating atm.

Glass fell for maid, hag jealous at maid probably noticed this and used it,
Maid probably didnt get ousted, swindler did, she'll say she got raped and that act is a brutality itself

So here's a prediction on the four guy, swindler, hag, glasses, i dont know who the fourth guy, probably the gangster dude

HUH? What? How?

I don't get this at all. Um, 5 people wrote the same 4 names? I guess that isn't against the rules, seems like a creative trick to figure out. Why bother waiting so long to strike though? Also, banning 4 people seems excessive. I can only assume that Scammer's group, + Preppy, exiled Swindler's group. Swindler, Aunt and Maid, I can see, but getting rid of Glasses, at least, seems excessive. Glasses seems a total background character with no particular problems that need worrying about.

Just like werewolf game, this game mechanic only allow 1 exile at a time.

Which means,those 4 people disqualified not because exilement but rather breaking the rule.
It's clear as day since handsome-guy beaten up......those 4 broke no violence rrule

Nice twist. I do wonder how he tricked so many people into violence.

HUH? What? How?

I don't get this at all. Um, 5 people wrote the same 4 names? I guess that isn't against the rules, seems like a creative trick to figure out. Why bother waiting so long to strike though? Also, banning 4 people seems excessive. I can only assume that Scammer's group, + Preppy, exiled Swindler's group. Swindler, Aunt and Maid, I can see, but getting rid of Glasses, at least, seems excessive. Glasses seems a total background character with no particular problems that need worrying about. 

Well for Secret Betrayal is not most votes, but over half of all votes.

The main way for multiple DQ is Violence (which is obvious considering Swindler was beaten up.)

Though, I don't see why glasses would be involved in beating atm. 

HUH? What? How?

Did everyone just forget that shibe was given instructions even before talking to everyone at the party on the first day?

That is so simple yet effective

Challenging tussian roulette with 5 bullets?

And then to actually used the gun given by them instead of doing the roulette

Hahh...

And here I thought I've found another Nagito Komaeda believers lol

"Just take the money BRO!" for some reason it made me laugh so hard xD

That was a nice change of pace
If Shibe actually did betray Yuichi and isnt spying, Shibe may possibly be the biggest fuckboy ever

Thanks so much for picking this up at breakneck speed! Since it's a monthly manga we'll be caught up in no time at this rate :)

Oh snap, Maid is the true leader? I was sure it was just the two of them. No idea how that would have happened. This should be Maid's first game. If Maid was in charge though, you'd think Preppy would have been voted out, since she hates him. 

That's bad, even if Shibe voted with Scammer got rid of Swindler and Aunt, they'd still lose. The game is beyond my ability to really guess at this point. 

Ha,

Spoiler

I am more interested what Yuiichi

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics