Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

Is it that certain? Despite doubting the possiblity of those 2 being together...I still feel sorry for her.I don't like the other girl so much...she didn't appeal to me.

Same for me but even 16 pretty much confirms it. I will stop there with the spoiler, I would end up given way too much away so let's just say

Spoiler

For those interested (Fujii's love interest):

Spoiler

Is it that certain? Despite doubting the possiblity of those 2 being together...I still feel sorry for her.I don't like the other girl so much...she didn't appeal to me.

For those interested (Fujii's love interest):

Spoiler

In a way I think things have gotten pretty simple. His main rival is now a part of himself. Together they're the perfect partner for his original love interest. The other girl never had a chance to begin with.

no it hasn't in Air Gear Ikki had a crush on Simca at first, then when he thought on reciprocating someone's feeling he thought of Kururu instead but in the end he somewhat chose his childhood friend Ringo (who always had feelings for Ikki). Given OhGreat is just the Artist on this manga though.

Man...although this is an interesting idea, the fact that they fused made the whole romance area very awkward. I wonder how it will develop. It's clearly not easy! And this chain of love interests is making me mildly annoyed. I've always disliked these A ->B ->C<->D love  relations between characters. It makes things painfully complicated. And as if it wasn't enough B=D so good luck with that A and D. Even harem isn't an ideal answer anymore. But who am I kiddin'? Romance is something secondary in this manga, right?

In a way I think things have gotten pretty simple. His main rival is now a part of himself. Together they're the perfect partner for his original love interest. The other girl never had a chance to begin with.

Remember this is OhGreat, in Air Gear everything cried Simca or Kururu but it was Ringo in the end (kinda)

Mmm wht in the world? This is interesting and confusing

Man...although this is an interesting idea, the fact that they fused made the whole romance area very awkward. I wonder how it will develop. It's clearly not easy! And this chain of love interests is making me mildly annoyed. I've always disliked these A ->B ->C<->D love  relations between characters. It makes things painfully complicated. And as if it wasn't enough B=D so good luck with that A and D. Even harem isn't an ideal answer anymore. But who am I kiddin'? Romance is something secondary in this manga, right?

Isn't it more like everything? Well I mean Love = Power in this manga so... I'd say this is basically everything in this manga.

I'm... confused. I don't know how to rate it.
On one hand we have a wimp MC, on the other hand - he gained a pretty badass power... But he's still a spineless coward :D
It sure has impact and all, but I think I should save it for when it's completed.

There we go, chapter 7. Next one, whenever it's done...

BIORG TRINITY... this whole manga is a convoluted april fools joke.

Biker chick rocks. Fusing with best friend route is pretty neat. And the crazy jumbled mess it all is just makes it more fun. If you are into watching your brain drip out your ears.... Which I'd consider a hobby of mine at this point.

For those too lazy to see what the v2 is about :

http://grab.by/vEXu

http://grab.by/vEXw    (text was hidden in previous release)

you are one sour bastard

For those too lazy to see what the v2 is about :

http://grab.by/vEXu

http://grab.by/vEXw    (text was hidden in previous release)

What anime is this from?  Monster Loli vs. Sailor Tennis?

Kill la Kill

True that.. I followed the story for a while since it felt intriguing until the weird mechanic hands dude suddenly appearing out of nowhere... Read it until the end but with air gear and Tenjou Tenge turning into same kinda of miserable crap.. Only anime from both were at least a bit worthwhile since those ended right before everything went to hell..

TIME FOR OOGURE ITO!

Kill-kill-13.gif

What anime is this from?  Monster Loli vs. Sailor Tennis?

I hated tenjou tenge for using a character to introduce the actual MC if the original character is done to well I just can't bear to watch him on the sidelines afterwards.

True that.. I followed the story for a while since it felt intriguing until the weird mechanic hands dude suddenly appearing out of nowhere... Read it until the end but with air gear and Tenjou Tenge turning into same kinda of miserable crap.. Only anime from both were at least a bit worthwhile since those ended right before everything went to hell..

TIME FOR OOGURE ITO!

Kill-kill-13.gif

Pls dont tell its gonna take a Narutaru route is it, tat would be depressing

Nah the comedy element is still there though I agree c10-14 really do have a lot happening to the characters though the comedy element is still present.

And the worst is that you're almost right on that one >.< (kinda confirmed later...)

Anyway, new chapter^^ Pretty complex one once again >.<

Pls dont tell its gonna take a Narutaru route is it, tat would be depressing

New readers who are viewing this message, don't bother with this comment. The art and story are weird but at the same time beautiful and interesting. It is worth a try.

The girl is dumb as a rock but at the same time beautiful.

Dumb reason, but continue.

Goddamn.......so good........so gooood

Checked for art since it looked so much like Oogure Itos handiwork.. confirmed.. Oogure.. BUT HE IS NOT THE AUTHOR! YES YES YES...

I just loved air gear and Tenjou Tenge until Oogure pulled out his "f*ck this, time for ultimate Deus Ex goddamn wtf machina" pencil and turned them into creepshows without head or tail.. or body to mention..

Well this one looks like being one hellowa incompherensible mess from the beginning so maybe its worth to give it a try.. At least wont get withdrawal symptoms when story turns from good into a mess.

I hated tenjou tenge for using a character to introduce the actual MC if the original character is done to well I just can't bear to watch him on the sidelines afterwards.

Its so confusing but I love the art and motorcycle chick best girl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics