Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

woo next plox.. i missed this a lot .. sad that its bi-monthly

wait, wasn´t chapter 05 translated months ago? or did i read a low quality version?

well in my case I didn't remeber reading the chapter and it was pretty good 

except the part were it says next ch. in april when is august already xD

Title is nothing but "Kyokou Suiri"/"Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference" in my heart.

Oh wait, it's back already. Good.

"I was fascinated by your collar bones. You haven't let me touch them in such a long while."

*cough* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (page 66)

I really love this author's world creation and explanations in his manga. He's able to give a complicated situation a relatively simple explanation. He also takes a pretty common themes and tropes and then builds upon the scenario with his own twists and turns until it's a completely new product. 

Change title back... The author's intended title is the only title that should be allowed, not some publisher's "witty" afterthought.

wait, wasn´t chapter 05 translated months ago? or did i read a low quality version?

Yes.  I started reading this and wondered why it was so familiar.  I checked another site, this exact translation has been uploaded elsewhere since March.  Btw, this is the low quality version.

I'd prefer if Saki and Kurou were to be together, hopefully they can work things out and get back together.

It's a long time since I enjoy such a long wall text. I just read them all before I came to my mind.
Goddammit. "In/spectre" -> Inspector. She's the Spectre Inspector.
I'm not sure whether to be impressed with the ingenuity of whoever came up with that or ticked they didn't just stick with Inverted Inference. What was wrong with it?
At least the new name makes sense now, I guess.

Edit: oh good, back to normal. Guess I'll just have to keep the new english name in mind when I go to find it in stores.
Saw this in my follows and i was like "Dafaq is this? I dont recognize it at all!"
Then I realized it was cause the name changed lol

​Wow glad to see its finally back! That title change confused the heck out of me though...

Thank you so much for the scanlation whoever you are who released this chapter, you have done well and made many people happy. <3

I literally looked for this manga two days ago, after seeing it on the Japanese version of Bookwalker to see if anyone has continued it. Then I saw it was licensed a while ago... with release day "late 2016" of first volume. Out of 4. Geez, talk about slow releases...

Also, this chapter was basically tl;dr Pratchett's Discworld with "people's collective mind creates personifications of deities and spirits".

OK...

So in this story, the silly humies are actually krorks... Me likey...

PS -

Saki is adorable when she's around youkai...

Kotoko is adorable when she has someone to troll...

PPS - anon, you are hereby dubbed hero of the day.

Finally an update. Can't wait for more.

After reading this monster of a chapter, i am firmly reminded that this is a Shirodaira Kyou Manga. So much stuff to read lol.

Why use official English name? It only confuses people.

Edit. I noticed that some leeching sites uploaded 5th chapter done by "some anon". So I uploaded it here.

Licensed in english according to baka updates.

Why the name change?!?

Lol, was wondering why I couldn't find it on my follows.

Why the name change?!?

Thanks for info about chapter 5 but when chapter 6 update? If you know please share it.

Thanks for the heads up about chapter 5. That guy says he's a complete novice, but that was a spectacular translation. I often don't see that kind of coherent quality out of "professional" groups, let alone a random solo translator.

As for the chapter itself, I'll avoid any specifics until it comes out here, but this just reinforced my belief of how good this series will be. Simple, clear, yet entertaining explanations for a mystery arc. Something a lot of other series should take to heart *cough*Dimension W*cough*.

Even though there hasn't been any update in this website but on other website it already been update              http://mangapark.me/manga/kyokou-suiri/s5/c5                                                                                                   http://mymangaonline.us/read-online/kyokou-suiri-vol-2-ch-5.html

Update Please!

Wow, what a gem. <3 Hope the scanlators have time for more soon~ Until then, thanks to all involved for it ending up here. : )

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics