Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

am i dumb if i confess i didnt understand  single thing about this arc, except the luxury candidate exchange? 

i hope it will become less convoluted in the future, because now im on the brink of dropping it.

no worries, I haven't understood this manga since ch10 or so...

Two 56?  With one being the same as 57?

am i dumb if i confess i didnt understand  single thing about this arc, except the luxury candidate exchange? 

i hope it will become less convoluted in the future, because now im on the brink of dropping it.

That "senpai noticed" note cracked me up.

You know, as ham-fisted, as ridiculous, as impossible as this story is, I can't ever bring myself to hate it or Arata.

Probably because all the characters are likeable, the drawing quality doesn't hurt either.

Also cool detail behind Mira
9yAdNcc.png
You know, as ham-fisted, as ridiculous, as impossible as this story is, I can't ever bring myself to hate it or Arata.

It's nice to hear that Up!Subs (The spanish scanlators) have begun to translate the chapters to english so you englishmen can finally catch up. Their translation is great too! It's also very cool to see the differences between theirs and mine. Time to delete my translated chapter. 

Ah, I remember in ch 38, that sword said she can transform into a very bouncy girl.

So every new girl in this series will get even bigger boobs than all other girls? /facepalm

You mean... *level up*

Wowza. If i had to guess that would be human form of arata's sword.

Yup, it's Judecca

[Spoiler] lol when he was sealed it felt like as if he was booting up like a computer loooool [Spoiler]

Cover 15!!  
Spoiler
Wowza. If i had to guess that would be human form of arata's sword.

Cover 15!!

So every new girl in this series will get even bigger boobs than all other girls? /facepalm

Cover 15!!

Spoiler

Mod Edit: All images& videos must be in [spoiler] tag .

Any spoiling details also must be in spoiler tag.

Mira used up too much magic and thus her eyes were taken for compensation for overloading her magical abilities. Just kinda like alchemy in full metal alchemist nothing cannot be obtained without proper payment, basically equivalent exchange. Am not sure if its permanent or not but she can technically seeish I guess with magic

Minor spoilers 3-4 chapters ahead:

Spoiler

uh...another ch.56?

The king is back.

This arc was unbearable.

I cant remember anything that happened after the tag team of Arata and Liese :P

I see no difference in saving him from petrification anyways because being with his harem still makes him hard as a rock.

chapter 59 feels like "thanks for reading this book, until my next work", does not say that nowhere but feels like the ending.

Well, it's only the 2nd chapter of volume 14... there are 4 in total. And volume 15 is released in August.

i need english translation. i cant read spanish nor japanese. i only can read english ........

I just use google translate honestly. Sure it's not the best but at the very least you can pick out and somewhat understand everything.

Damn, Mira looks so fine in glasses

i need english translation. i cant read spanish nor japanese. i only can read english ........

so in the end, Anna is just another damsel in distress..

chapter 59 feels like "thanks for reading this book, until my next work", does not say that nowhere but feels like the ending.

I just noticed that since chapter 57, Mira never opens her eyes again. Did something happen?

Mira used up too much magic and thus her eyes were taken for compensation for overloading her magical abilities. Just kinda like alchemy in full metal alchemist nothing cannot be obtained without proper payment, basically equivalent exchange. Am not sure if its permanent or not but she can technically seeish I guess with magic

I just noticed that since chapter 57, Mira never opens her eyes again. Did something happen?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics