Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 100votes)

Rolan the Forgotten King

Alt Names: alt 忘却の覇王ロランalt 忘却的霸王alt Boukyaku no Haou Rolandalt Boukyaku no Haou Roran
Author: Yoshino Takumi
Artist: Haduki Tubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The selection of Rolan as the Commander of the Royal Family's Guard was a dangerous bet that could well undermine the survival of the empire. Around them, a mixture of mystery and speculation swirls to lead Rolan to his fate; LT Weapons, relics from The Lost World, Monsters appearing from History and the ambitions of Amenti, the leader of the Enemy forces
Go to Rolan the Forgotten King Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love interests New Window Egoist
  • 10 Replies

108 Comments

It's nearly a year....

Roland the forgotten Manga......  

>_<"

btw thanks for an update

Just read the first couple chapters. What century is this set in? 16th? 17th? 18th? Fuck it. Have a couple of 21st century handguns
After nearly a year, I can safely say I remember nothing. All I can do is compare Rolan to Rain. (Rain > Rolan)

Ah, god, death flags! D: 

Agreed. But Alas! This has somehow turned into Rolan the Forgotten Manga.

"Speak of the devil and he doth appear" 

What a fun series. Very different from Rain but just as good. Hope there is an update soon ^^

Agreed. But Alas! This has somehow turned into Rolan the Forgotten Manga.

I wonder If anyone will ever pick this up again... well atleast Rain's still runnin'...

What a fun series. Very different from Rain but just as good. Hope there is an update soon ^^

I want some more yuki overload.

all we need is just a magic potion to turn yuki into a *****

That princess is a HUGE handicap -.-

The princess at the manga Rain(by the same author) is much better. She would have escaped eventualy.

That princess is a HUGE handicap -.-

I want some more yuki overload.

YES! Keep em up!

125.gifAN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now to reread this coz I forgotten about everything

that's why the title say's roland forgotten king.....

at least it's not me who reread after new chapter has released lol

well by the way is it just me or it's like roland has changed his personality after he awaken..

because in earlier chapter he always serious...

He's trying his hardest not to fall asleep, lol....as other wise, he'll be raped. XD

125.gifAN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now to reread this coz I forgotten about everything

Spoiler

Hehe...

should be easy considering the society is like medieval Europe. My bet is he gets gonorrhea

If he is human. I think he belong to the  race older  than the  demon race.  Based on the flashback it seems he is there when their race colapse so either he just inherited the memory or an imortal like the demons.

Using drug on a girl, despicable. Every chapter that has that guy in it, i kind of hate. Wish that dude dies from a painful torturous death soon. D: 

should be easy considering the society is like medieval Europe. My bet is he gets gonorrhea

Using drug on a girl, despicable. Every chapter that has that guy in it, i kind of hate. Wish that dude dies from a painful torturous death soon. D: 

Roland, I almost forgot about this manga LOL
The worst part is the Chinese translation is not complete neither. QQ
Great now i have to brush up my Chinese and get a dictionary to satisfy my thirst for more manga...
@skoobiedoobie Yes she does if i'm not wrong. Been too long since i read this from the Chinese scans.
i really hope it doesn't turn into one of those where the useless princess has some secret ability or is the key to something powerful.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics