Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

My biggest issue with this whole ordeal is how quickly Luna seems to apparently be totally in love with this guy 3-4 times her age. I'm not even talking about the age gap, though the talk about love between a 10 year old does give me weird feelings (it's a different setting from our world so I'm trying not to criticize this). Unless of course she actually did like him before she invited Levi and company over to her country, but I don't get that feeling at all. I assume the writer is going for the whole transference effect, what with him basically saving her in a critical moment. Since she has no reason to believe he has any positive motives for their gathering, her talk about actually being in love with this guy just confuses me.

I know his story is going to end up positive and not all shady like everything is letting on and this may actually be a legit relationship for these two, but the development just feels off...

Well, you're also forgetting the fact that he put effort into learning about her, and rather than just "saving" her, he also supported her at different times.
My biggest issue with this whole ordeal is how quickly Luna seems to apparently be totally in love with this guy 3-4 times her age. I'm not even talking about the age gap, though the talk about love between a 10 year old does give me weird feelings (it's a different setting from our world so I'm trying not to criticize this). Unless of course she actually did like him before she invited Levi and company over to her country, but I don't get that feeling at all. I assume the writer is going for the whole transference effect, what with him basically saving her in a critical moment. Since she has no reason to believe he has any positive motives for their gathering, her talk about actually being in love with this guy just confuses me.

I know his story is going to end up positive and not all shady like everything is letting on and this may actually be a legit relationship for these two, but the development just feels off...

lol at those that talks about "standard age" in this manga. This manga is not even set in modern time and in the past those kind of marriage is normal.

if we're going by that there were times when girls under the age of 10 were married of to men over the age of 40-60. mostly arranged marriages/political/blackmail.

lol at those that talks about "standard age" in this manga. This manga is not even set in modern time and in the past those kind of marriage is normal.

whoa... just read ch 30.

Luna... NOW, that's a age gap...

And the reason the beard dude wants her, is... so he can do a loli... (that's not even at the standard age for that, so it's basically like someone doing a elementary/ middle schooler), old dude doing a loli.

tho same can be said for Nike and Livi... but the other way around, shouta doing a teenager.

I read somewhere that Nike is 17 and Livi is 15 so there is no real problem there.  I would say that Fortis is not 30, the attitude and all sound more of a 20...ish person, of course, considering that Luna is 10  (because she will be 17 in 7 years) -tho my math suck- bahahahahaha  it would make it an "old fahsioned" marriage, but still doable specially as she grows up...

If i remember correctly he is thirty.

Livi and Nike are fine together 'cause they're both in their teens and we all know Livi's gonna fill out someday, but Luna and the marquis.... She's 12 years old and he's what, 40?? I just. Well. Uh. Okay.

whoa... just read ch 30.

Luna... NOW, that's a age gap...

And the reason the beard dude wants her, is... so he can do a loli... (that's not even at the standard age for that, so it's basically like someone doing a elementary/ middle schooler), old dude doing a loli.

tho same can be said for Nike and Livi... but the other way around, shouta doing a teenager.

it's cute but still ... livi and nike are fine but i have to admit im a little uncomfortable with twintail girl and the marquis or w/e he is

Magazine chapters are usually lower quality than tanks. That's why scanlators wait until tankoubons get released, since they have added screentones/artwork improvements (and are just easier to edit, generally). These recent releases, as you can see, are from magazine scans.

TIL that magazine versions can be lower in quality. Thank you for the information, I didn't know that. 

Scans can only be shitty in resolution. There's a ton of missing background and even foreground detail and sloppy line work. It's as if the author had to fire his assistant due to budget cuts or something.

Magazine chapters are usually lower quality than tanks. That's why scanlators wait until tankoubons get released, since they have added screentones/artwork improvements (and are just easier to edit, generally). These recent releases, as you can see, are from magazine scans.

I think that's an issue with the scans, not necessarily the art itself.

Scans can only be shitty in resolution. There's a ton of missing background and even foreground detail and sloppy line work. It's as if the author had to fire his assistant due to budget cuts or something.

It is in your mid teens, and one half of the equation has barely started puberty. :E

I thought you were referring to the Marquis, but if it is the really old topic of LiviXNike....

Meh, this isn't 'that' kind of series so not a problem. :P If anything, Usagi drop was a more extreme case, but that too wasn't 'that' kind so it worked out. It really depends on the themes used. I usually put Soredemo in the same basket as Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Akatsuki no Yona. Yona is by far the darker of the two, but at the very core, there is a sense of innocence in the core relationships. Maturity of the characters is a very real thing and let's not forget that the medieval period represented had far worse age gaps(like the Marquis) The point was that the relationship has depth and obstacles are faced rather well instead of constantly being in an idealized state. But let's not forget that it is still fantasy and so most things just go with the flow. :D

Spoiler

3-4 years isn't that big of a gap...

It is in your mid teens, and one half of the equation has barely started puberty. :E

The real villain is their age gap.

3-4 years isn't that big of a gap...

What's up with the sudden fall in visual quality? Art was quite nice for a shoujo up until last couple of chapters.

I think that's an issue with the scans, not necessarily the art itself.

As many forgettable ones as possible. And they weren't even true villains(except maybe that priest guy). If anything, the true villain is either emotion or politics(maybe both). Since it is a more homely series, a lot of the political stuff is linked to the emotional state of characters involved and not really the 'strictly-on-paper' stuff.

The real villain is their age gap.

What's up with the sudden fall in visual quality? Art was quite nice for a shoujo up until last couple of chapters.

just how many villains is this story gonna have

As many forgettable ones as possible. And they weren't even true villains(except maybe that priest guy). If anything, the true villain is either emotion or politics(maybe both). Since it is a more homely series, a lot of the political stuff is linked to the emotional state of characters involved and not really the 'strictly-on-paper' stuff.

This guy is so obviously evil that he can't really be that evil.

just how many villains is this story gonna have

Lol, rain princess, dry dessert kingdom and handsome prince? What could go wrong?

sorry that we didn't let you know that we are willing to pick this up, but a member of us tries to contact you, but we didn't get a reply, but if you still want it, we can start a joint corporation for this ^^ (we want to have Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii as a main series) we have the raws to ch 50.
also about the qualitie we are very new ad this that's why we're still learning and looking what works and what doesn't work but please keep supporting Fallen Syndicate they are great and I read many of their scans also sorry if we offended some wan ^^

Hi, FS Admin here.

To clarify a few things if sanyuuki hasn't already:

1. I regularly respond to comments/PMs and emails, even checking our email spambox regularly. After searching our inbox/spambox for the word "Soredemo" just now, the only email we received about somebody wanting to pick up Soredemo was received 22 hours ago from someone who did not identify themselves with Timeless Scans. (In other words, this came after the Timeless release of 3 days ago.) As far as I know, this is the first I've heard of it. 

2. tl;dr That's fine still, please go ahead and release if you like. It's all because we like the same series, anyway. XD However, since we have recently re-bought raws (due to our old raw provider... disappearing... pretty much...), and since we already have a full team, we are planning to continue with our releases as well. :)

Uhm, Timeless scans didn't ask us for any 'permission' or anything and, while we do appreciate groups at least asking us for a joint work on something if they want to speed up the releases, it's not really on us to give anyone permission to do anything with things that aren't even technically ours to begin with, lol.

For what it's worth, our releases were slow because our usual raw provider/scanner was very busy and had no time to scan anything for us for a long time. We have ordered and acquired a lot of raws and we have a new scanner who is in the process of scanning them for us but since we're talking about a lot of various volumes, it might take some time for it all to get scanned and for the staff to start working on them. In the meantime, I'd just like to say that we're going to continue working on Soredemo as fast as possible so thanks for all the support so far and hopefully, there will be an update soon.

sorry that we didn't let you know that we are willing to pick this up, but a member of us tries to contact you, but we didn't get a reply, but if you still want it, we can start a joint corporation for this ^^ (we want to have Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii as a main series) we have the raws to ch 50.
also about the qualitie we are very new ad this that's why we're still learning and looking what works and what doesn't work but please keep supporting Fallen Syndicate they are great and I read many of their scans also sorry if we offended some wan ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics