Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 69votes)

Hallelujah Overdrive!

Alt Names: alt ハレルヤオーバードライブ!
Author: Takata Koutarou
Artist: Takata Koutarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asakura Kosame was rejected by the girl he likes. He bought a guitar and created a song solely for his confession on graduation day in Junior High. Unfortunately, the girl likes another boy from a different school, who happens to play in a band.

Kosame then entered Meiro High. He decided to join the light music club and become great, to show it to the girl who rejected him, for revenge. But it turns out there is NO light music club at Meiro. The one who sees him at that time is...
Go to Hallelujah Overdrive! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

130 Comments

Now I'm both curious and excited to see how this manga becomes an anime. Just thinking of heavy metal and hard rock makes me drunk.
This manga is beautiful. Case in point.
The ill fated one Posted Image
Chapter 3 really reminded me a lot of BECK.
Which means that this has the tendency to become friggin AWESOME.
Now it's become really interesting!
Looks like all japanese give in at the word Limited Edition lol.
nice art!
so-far fun, too bad that it took so long for ch 2 to come out, I had to reread a bit of ch1 to remember what was going on.
Red Panda vs Walrus!!!!!!
a must read! :D
I LOLD XD

That guitar XD
You guys say it as if Slipknot fans are minority. Even I used to listen to it when I was a highschooler(ah nostalgia. Old man mode on).
The fatty rocks. If only every fatty in the world had been as cool as him :)
I have decided I will listen to Slipknot whenever I read this :3
The girl likes Slipknot, she is fucking precious already.
So... the MC isn't a spineless lead who is too afraid or dense to express any form of love.

... except this time it is the girl who is too dense.
"And I want to, like you... feel as if I'm flying in the sky... Flying in... THE SKY!!!!"
I'd say... that's a nice way to end a performance XD
main girl kinda reminds me of that one other girl who likes metal music. cant remember the manga title, but for most of it it was just her and the guy who liked her. guy kept confessing to her too. really wanna remember that title.
This chick likes Slipknot?! It's love at first site!!!
manga...metal....what more do u need :D!?
kehihihihihi....
nice (^-^)b
I should really start reading the summary before the TitlePosted Image
Manga is Awesome Posted Image
High school metal band DONE RIGHT.
good start, cant wait for more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics