Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

http://vatoto.com/read/_/268637/big-order_ch21_by_gmscans/20

That's not how you're supposed to wear those things.  The hair goes on top, and the visor-whatever is to keep (soapy) water from getting into your eyes while you wash your hair.

Power of the king. This is as weak as a power can be. If his power was high-level psychoknesis, then you could really complain

What? He can make air barriers capable of stopping a stone giant. He can shoot someone and stop the bullets before it reaches them. His control of inanimate objects appears to be both fast and quite strong. Even without control over people the ability would be decent when properly used. With the control proper use of his powers and a certain ruthlessness would be quite powerful, the area limits are the only real problem. (And only in an offensive scenario.)

I think the author just can't fit his story around a MC who really uses the power the author gave him. (Which isn't unusual to be honest. I have seen that in quite a few stories.)

he should order his own brain to become smarter, at least more competent @@

This... has merit. If he can figure out how to order stem cells or something, he could increase his neural capacity, or 'overclock' his brain, allowing him to access more. If he could just figure out how to adapt to the side-effects... that just might work.

At that point, why doesn't he just order the illness to stop in the first place?

I've actually commented on that a long time ago, and it's puzzled me for a while, until fairly recently; the way I see it, he can only order what he can conceive, and he can't order concepts.

This means, that more likely than not, he can't order the illness itself and would have to order the the microorganisms causing the illness; never mind how numerous they'd be, Eiji would have to be able to recognize and order the specific organisms, and considering the mutation rates inherent to such organisms, and the lack of clarity on whether different strand, mutations, or even individual organisms differ enough to fall out of his control group means that he'd pretty much be trying a blind operation.

*shudder* I'm not sure he's even thought of it, but the complexity and risks involved are high enough that I wouldn't if I were him.

Spoiler

-not related by blood

-smart

-maybe yandere to his brother?

Hoshimiya Sena is confirmed the best girl.

Okay, Sena if F-ing awesome.

So wait, Sena is trying to kill Eiji now by joining the bad dudes? If I am getting this wrong can someone set me straight because the plot has flown over my head months ago.

I dont think it was ever mentioned or hinted that she wanted to kill him. If anything, she's trying to save them. She strategically manipulated Fran, in order to keep him alive so he'll help her. She even mentioned specifially STOPPING eiji from dying. so no, i'd say you're wrong. it doesnt look like she's joined them at all. She's just trying to make the most of her captivity

So wait, Sena is trying to kill Eiji now by joining the bad dudes? If I am getting this wrong can someone set me straight because the plot has flown over my head months ago.

If Gen'nai wasn't his father then who was in phone?

This just seems to be getting more retarded as it progresses

Should have known there was going to be some kind of yandare relationship, especially coming from the guy who wrote Mirai Nikki.

this author likes crazy/semi-crazy heroine... i should've expected this...

Oh my god... I was hoping that she'd become a yandere imouto.

Now my wish might actually turn into a reality.

Damn, strong willed imouto is best girl!

confused LOL!!!!

I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.

Wow. What a surprise. Sena is a very strong character. I'm really impressed. She also expresses her love for her brother by not wanting to burden him. This development really shows her true character. I want more screen time and development for her

Drop Eiji and just let Sena be the main character.  Would be so much more enjoyable to read.

At the start I thought his sister was the only normal one. Apparently I forgot what kind of series this is. She's pretty damn awesome, though.

I AM UR FATHER!

tumblr_mi1m69OmGV1qk99hyo1_250.gif

It'll all be ogre soon.

The problem is that the author gave him such an OP power, they need to gimp him in some way. So the easiest method is to make him stupid. .

Thats the dumbest excuse I've ever heard for character building. "The character's power is too OP, so lets make him stupid"

At that point, why doesn't he just order the illness to stop in the first place?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics