Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

There are no happy endings in this manga. Honestly, I kinda like it this way. Such brutality doesn't beget heroism or happy endings, you can't get to good from such evil.

Competitive pricing

Anime logic.

It seems very odd for there to be such an abnormally high number of psychopaths in a peaceful country, concentrated in one town.

well i wasn't expecting a happy ending but damn.... that was unexpected....

The last page is really sad and disturbing :(

Spoiler

Competitive pricing

oversupply of maniacs who wants to kill

The last page is really sad and disturbing :(

this manga seriously need guro / gory tag ...

certain scene might really disturbing even for horror fans ...

Competitive pricing

more like ... human life getting cheaper ...

in fiction and in reality ... (=x=);

Kotonoha? o.O

Same artist as Gun x Clover, so probably.

$31 for an assassination?

Competitive pricing
Spoiler

Kotonoha? o.O

Still better than $1 assassin from certain movie *cough*faster*cough*

Well, it is not that ludicrous considering the fact that Justin Bieber was nearly murdered for around $10,000. In the right country and place you could probably pay for someones assassination with only a few hundred, and in some cases as low as the double digits. But yeah, 31 sounds like a bargain.

And to anyone wondering, no I am not planning to kill anyone. The only thing I kill is delicious citrus fruits, and probably some other plants.

$10,000 sounds right to me. I guess she just wants to kill. Never heard of that murder plot though.

$31 dollars for an assassination?

Well, it is not that ludicrous considering the fact that Justin Bieber was nearly murdered for around $10,000. In the right country and place you could probably pay for someones assassination with only a few hundred, and in some cases as low as the double digits. But yeah, 31 sounds like a bargain.

And to anyone wondering, no I am not planning to kill anyone. The only thing I kill is delicious citrus fruits, and probably some other plants.

$31 dollars for an assassination?

Welcome to manga.

Death! The mangaka has good taste in music.

which one?

Poko right in the garbage container.

Shameless cameo of mangaka's previous hentai works. I like it

which one?

It makes no sense, but I like this manga anyway

We don't even have a tag for gore.

Shameless cameo of mangaka's previous hentai works. I like it

Spoiler

Please just let her die already. It breaks my heart seeing her like that...

This part of the manga and all the other guts and blood didn't even bother me, but just about every OTHER aspect of this makes me have a bad reaction. I dont know. I dont think I can handle this kind of stuff even if it's fiction.
1zczsll.jpg

The manga was readable until the part where the little girl starts to get tortured. I can not see why this manga is allowed and hentai and hentai-lite mangas are not. This is far worse than hentai.

It makes no sense, but I like this manga anyway

The manga was readable until the part where the little girl starts to get tortured. I can not see why this manga is allowed and hentai and hentai-lite mangas are not. This is far worse than hentai.

"I dont agree with your evidence so it has to be fake"

Straw man.

"If the loli is good to go, it should totally be legal" 

All very sound arguments, sir.  I tip my hat to you.

Evidence? there was no evidence - only tear-jerking stories completely beside the point.

And far from arguments, all you've done is basic psychological manipulation and abuse of unreliability fallacy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics