Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 207votes)

Wake Up Deadman

Alt Names: alt 웨이크 업 데드맨
Author: Kim Yong-Hwan
Artist: Kim Yong-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Saving his crush's life, Sahu incidentally turns to a zombie. And now he's trying to survive in a stone jungle, believing that one day he will sing for the world.

Note: The author has split the storyline into seasons, each with their own chapter numbering. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/deadman
Go to Wake Up Deadman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it me or? New Window DarkCharisma
  • 9 Replies
Topic Finished? New Window Darkneos31
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoilers! Want it or not? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 12 Replies

321 Comments

*Reads chapter 7*
Me: Oh, it's sooooo cooooool. *0*
*gets to the bottom*
Me: Fuck.

QQ
Well that was....unexpected
Makes me think, the guitar that was given once belogned to skull man.
Damn, skull man is so cool.
I bet his awesome new guitar is a rocket launcher. x) Fear the Power of Rock, baby!
The joy of seeing zombies blow things up and worry over crushes. Awesome manhwa.
season 2 is coming
It says complete because this manhwa is already finished. All it needs is to be translated. I'm really grateful that the scanlation group Easy Going Scans picked this manhwa up.
If there are 25 chapters, why is the status as 'Complete' on this page?
This is getting interesting. Hope the author can keep it going strong.
the story is good but why zombies? :|
The description should be changed shes not his girlfriend but his crush other then that this manwha is really cool
pretty stoked for this one.
nice. wake up the dead man. hmm...
err i think i cuda rephrased that mangaupdates says 25chapters(complete) and egscans released chapters 1-3 and also according to them its from the same guy who made a fairytale for the demon lord
according to mangaupdates its complete 25chapters
looks good so far, wish there was more of it.
The plot is original and adding zombies in there makes it a plus. It sucks that the scanlation group dropped this manhwa but i hope some other group picks it up. There are only 2 chapters so far that just introduces the story but i have high hopes the next chapters arent a disappointment because the plot has potential.
It may sound boring in the description, but this has a lot of potential to be a really good story.
Yah, look's good. i wonder how long the release time will be. hopeful not once a month
ooh, looks quite interesting, and full colour to boot. i wonder if there will be any action, or if it will stick more to the romance and the music?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics