Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

The page order is a bit messed up, page 7 should be in between 9 and 10.

Not sure what happened here but is fine in our online reader: http://reader.japanzai.com/read/yugamikun_ni_wa_tomodachi_ga_inai/en/2/8/page/7

Page 20's typesetting is reversed. The lazy fans should be Kamihoshi and the diligent ones should be Amagi.

That was my fault. lol 

Maybe I should stay away from typesetting. :D

Page 20's typesetting is reversed. The lazy fans should be Kamihoshi and the diligent ones should be Amagi.

Suddenly this feel like a baseball manga

I think you'll need a spoiler tag for that, especially since this is the comment section and not the chapter discussion.

spoiler tag is for spoiler, the rest is misusing.

The page order is a bit messed up, page 7 should be in between 9 and 10.

For some reason, I still ship Yugami and Fujisawa realy badly. I do hope they work it out in future chapters. Fujisawa would make a good girlfriend.

He just can't care. I love him.

Yugami Kun the best and you can see most of the time Yugami kun is right and there are others who create problems for Yugami Kun

Yugami Chihiro Chan and others are normal high school students and make this manga worth reading.

their conversation is natural and you start to thing there won't be much about romance but there indeed is LOVE in the story as from girls asking Chihiro Chan about relationship with Yugami Kun to love letter to Chapter 7 Date

This is quite Undrrated series and deserve much more respect and love from fans

i have already added this manga  into my top 5 list

it is published in shounen sunday and i think it is the only Romance Story in that magazine .

Chapter 031 is coming out in 2015-01 issue of magazine

Yugami-kun is my spirit animal. Inadvertent scumbag.

... ....

... ... ...

Gawd. I love this series.

This is quite good

this remind me of myself from highschool and even now in college...

not yugami... chihiro i mean... (i'm a guy though)

i don't really have any guts to approach people... or befriend them... my friends right now are the ones who approach me first... well... the real reason why chihiro reminds me of myself is...

the most avoided weirdo in the class is one of my friends... hahahahaha

This remind of me in high school.

My attitude and interest didn't match up with my classmates.

While they talk about love and gossip or rock band, i talk about politics, Philosophy, Economics.
And yes i ended up being alone.

The good things is, we are not ended up being a hypocrites.
Just like yagami, being honest and be yourself is good after all.
This reminds me of Seki-kun and Swagamoto even tho' Yugami doesn't really perform any supernatural actions.
Hahaha! Reading this is so fun. x) And let's face it. Yugami is actually a good guy. And most of the time, he's got a point.

I have accepted all of Yugami's weird quirks, although I still sometimes cringe over his actions and understandings; yet still it makes me laugh.

Yugami did the right thing.

He's so thick as hell, it's kinda make me remember the MC in Full Metal Panic.

I used to be like Yugami back in highschool. I just don't share the same wavelength with most people and I find socializing quite exhausting (even to this day). 

That's called having a introverted personality

That was actually pretty heartwarming. Hopefully she'll become a reoccurring character. 

I used to be like Yugami back in highschool. I just don't share the same wavelength with most people and I find socializing quite exhausting (even to this day). 

Thanks a lot Japanzai c:

I like this guy , as weird as he might be , he's still a somehow cool guy xD and i lke how he deals with his situation , in lots of japanese dramas the foreveralne guy always tries so hard to get accepted and to get friends , but Yugami-Kun just doesn't care about that xD

I'm dying to know what happens in chapter 7 - well, I have read the RAW and can guess the gist of it, but it's just not the same without a full translation.

Our typesetter has been working on ch 7 since Monday. Not sure why he's taking so long. RL commitments perhaps?

We have translations up to ch 10. Just be patient. :D

I'm dying to know what happens in chapter 7 - well, I have read the RAW and can guess the gist of it, but it's just not the same without a full translation.

Yugami is so ernest! He reminds me of papa samurai.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics