Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Hmm…

Okay, so Miho is a bastard sister of Ayana's. This would be a good reason for Miho to try to kill her.

Of course, this could be a red herring. Not in the sense of their not being sisters, but in the sense of Miho not being the mastermind. We still don't know whether Miho's target is Ayana or her father.

Now where does Ren fit into this? Maybe he is Miho's twin brother or something? (Raised by a different family?)

The author is wiping out the small fries to focus on the truly deranged ones. I approve.

I'm resisting the urge to retrieve the raws and read ahead…

Basically the father is the greatest piece of shit we have here and yes, it seems Miho and Ren are after Ayana because of their relation. Wow this is some somber shit.

There's no way in hell that door is that difficult to smash open.

To be honest, I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.

Hmm…

Okay, so Miho is a bastard sister of Ayana's. This would be a good reason for Miho to try to kill her.

Of course, this could be a red herring. Not in the sense of their not being sisters, but in the sense of Miho not being the mastermind. We still don't know whether Miho's target is Ayana or her father.

Now where does Ren fit into this? Maybe he is Miho's twin brother or something? (Raised by a different family?)

The author is wiping out the small fries to focus on the truly deranged ones. I approve.

I'm resisting the urge to retrieve the raws and read ahead…

Throwing it just to mess things up a bit more - the manga ends with Ai and Ayana as the only survivors, by then Ai is completely insane and she reacts poorly to Ayana not accepting her, kills her, and then in her madness kills herself as well.

And everybody's dead.

HAPPY END!!   、( ゜ヮ゜) ノ ~ ミ☆

finished reading this whole edgy manga after noticed the update (been following it since forever, just don't have the time to read it)

Now after reading it and giving it some thought, this manga is... well, yeah, edgy and too emo.

Spoiler

BTW why did Yuuya got marked? iirc Ayana hasn't gotten her revenge on him, right?

And there are still two classmates that haven't gotten any spotlight:
-Kobayashi Masatoshi
-Wagatsuki Rino

Ren cut him, if I not wrong

Out dear Mindbroken Revenge-Driven Heroine put in her place the Crazy Psycho Lesbian, and I loved the scene; Ayana knows how fucked up is she and all her classmates, how no one is truly empathic to she, how alone she truly is. Ai-chan is just plain obsessed with her at this point. But with the police on the move... 

As I said before, I just hope everyone's life is screwed, sans Ayana and the guy who likes her. She deserves a perfect revenge.

I'd really prefer that they play this straight and just have each chapter be as over the top edgy as some of the first chapters. They're trying to have an arc where she realizes how fucked up what she's doing is but that's not what I'm reading it for LUL

finished reading this whole edgy manga after noticed the update (been following it since forever, just don't have the time to read it)

Now after reading it and giving it some thought, this manga is... well, yeah, edgy and too emo.

Spoiler

BTW why did Yuuya got marked? iirc Ayana hasn't gotten her revenge on him, right?

And there are still two classmates that haven't gotten any spotlight:

-Kobayashi Masatoshi

-Wagatsuki Rino

Comedy tag? whut?

It's laughably edgy. 

Comedy tag? whut?

Awesome glad to see this again.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

But seriously I love this revenge manga!

I just hope that in the end all of Ayana's classmates (Sans Homura and NTRed guy) are either dead, crippled or mind broken. Keep the edgyness untill the end!

Oh, and Ayana herself survives without being arrested or anything. 

I don't understand how people can read this as anything but unintentional comedy.  It's so over-the-top edgy I can't take it seriously.

Unintentional? I believe this totally belongs in the genre of dark comedy, and it's the reason I like it so much.

I don't understand how people can read this as anything but unintentional comedy.  It's so over-the-top edgy I can't take it seriously.

That is exactly why i read it. It's hilarious :)

One possible ending would be for him to be caught killing Ryou, be killed resisting arrest, and become the scapegoat for all the murders. It would be poetic justice, although in other series where there's mass murder for revenge, the ending has the victim-turned-murderer get killed anyway, so that's fairly improbable.

The thing is, with his reaction once he found out what was going on he might be to type to take the blame on purpose. 

On topic. It's hard to feel bad for most of them. There's some who have redeeming qualities such as the guy with the two sisters but he eventually completely flipped himself. Otherwise, not even remotely. "Oh hey sry we helped isolate and bully you and then you were gang raped over and over again all while we kicked you while you were down and then someone tried to shove you in front of a car. We're really sorry, can we be friends again and make up?".

And we have a yandere lesbian...

Perfect

Don't go crazy, she's just a friend, I swear.

The famous last words of most yandere objects of affection.

Shit, it's another Crazy Psycho Lesbian

yandere confirmed 2k16

And we have a yandere lesbian...

tsundere, i like it.

Don't go crazy, she's just a friend, I swear.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics