Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 108votes)

Yankano!

Alt Names: alt ヤンかの!
Author: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Artist: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Student by the name of Masato Takasaka transfers to a school full of delinquents which is currently undergoing a battle between the various student activities committees, his fleeting expectations of delicate and loving school girls and a peaceful school life go out the window, the moment he meets the declared queen of the school Onizuka while walking down a hallway, what will happen to the school life he dreams of in this romantic/comedy of two unlikely partners in school full of delinquents.
Go to Yankano! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What do people think of the MANGA New Window Njmanga
  • 14 Replies

151 Comments

@Xfraze
yeah, just a bit teasing, that's all =3= ...
I get the feeling the weak girl will become the first member of his harem ...

@Lswgamer ...
justice ... if this manga goes cruel, she might get kidnapped and get bloody raped like in WG or SKR manga ...

@Zero0mega ...
this manga is monthly ...
The MC has a good personality. He's a nice guy who is not above teasing others ruthlessly.
I actually love his personality lol :)
For some reason the MC reminds me of Araragi from Bakemonogatari.
Photo
lazybumhobo
Oct 09 2012 02:26 AM
I hope the mc is a secret bad ass and just rapes everyone in fights and tht hes just one those guys tht acts nice in front of the ladies
Photo
lazybumhobo
Oct 09 2012 02:26 AM
I hope the mc is a secret bad ass and just rapes everyone in fights and tht hes just one those guys tht acts nice in front of the ladies
This needs to be updated more often, gives you a change from the usual lovey-dovey flowery stuff and even though the main character is a pushover his usual punishments is entertaining
hahah, every chapter you'll think or hoping the MC will do something awesome, but end up nothing lol
The bullying was unnecessary; though she had screwed him over, he wouldn't have made a fool of himself if he had drunk a glass of CommonSense ™ everyday. CommonSense: the only drink that combines the vitamins necessary for Hindsight development and maintenance and the minerals which help grant logical, everyday and above all NORMAL mental processing 24-7. Be a Tsukkomi in a world of Boke (not literally, because if the world really was populated by bokes that would make for some quite interesting common sense) today!
Also, a pro-tip: do not bully a member of an all-female delinquent gang, no matter how weak she may be: Justice tends to be served quickly and painfully.
WHO WAS THAT PANTY MAGICIAN!!
His harem is slowly but surely building :P
ch 4 ... quite a nice story development ...

@adva
"i like the main guy's personality you don't see that in many manga's."
@alexpte
"Dammit! Who was that panty magician?"
Sakurai Tomoki Mk.II ? lolz ...

@Njmanga
"We would never drop it, its the series that created our group, not alot of people know this our group was only made to support Yankano! and our group grew from there, origionally it was made just as a support for people to download yankano! now its an actual full time group lol"
no wonder your group take Senran Kagura too ... LOLZ ...
We would never drop it, its the series that created our group, not alot of people know this our group was only made to support Yankano! and our group grew from there, origionally it was made just as a support for people to download yankano! now its an actual full time group lol
Thanks for the update! Bi monthly? Aw what a waste for a cute story.. I hope you guys don't drop it :)
Burst I hope you don't mind I posted your say no to bullying on site
burst loved your say no to bullying image I posted it on site
Dammit! Who was that panty magician?
Bullying lolis... shameless mc.

Spoiler
i like the main guy's personality you don't see that in many manga's.
Update to all fans Yankano 4 is scanned and in translation, stay tuned
don't hate on the Spanish people they still have the right to enjoy this manga.
they need a separate update language type it would help a lot. like if it update for Spanish instead of English, all the English ppl wouldn't get trolled
and here i was thinking of doing a back flip in celebration of this manga getting a update, stupid spanish update how dare you get my hopes high
Posted Image

Again one of these "still alive?-Spanish scanlations" <_<
uah ... yuri yandere between yankee (without dere) ...
damn ... that's scary in a lot of sense ...
Hilarious. It's easy humor, but funny as hell.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics