Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 61votes)

JC no Life

Alt Names: alt JCnoLife!alt Junior High School Girl's Story
Author: Engiyoshi
Artist: Engiyoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Middle school girls talking about various things that can be interpreted in a lewd way.
Go to JC no Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

91 Comments

Huh?

who put my comment on description?

Best Description ever

Girls-only SYD.

Followed.

I don't get why everyone is all super up in arms about this? I mean most of their jokes are double entendres but it's not like they are outright saying the double entendre well except for Satoo and can we just accept the fact that she's a terrible horn dog? Yes they are middle schoolers.... and what? I mean it's been a while since I've been in middle school but, I remember some very explicit conversations that some of the girls had back then. compared to what's going on here I can't exactly say "the world is burning oh god moral corruption and indecency is everywhere" I mean.. really it's not puritan times and there's no actual x-rated stuff involved.

Speaking of Satoo though. Do love the "terrible blunder" comment she made in chap 2. Feel bad for Yun who is getting ever closer to having to fight Satoo off with a bat during a rape attempt though XD.

Double standards.

I don't get why everyone is all super up in arms about this? I mean most of their jokes are double entendres but it's not like they are outright saying the double entendre well except for Satoo and can we just accept the fact that she's a terrible horn dog? Yes they are middle schoolers.... and what? I mean it's been a while since I've been in middle school but, I remember some very explicit conversations that some of the girls had back then. compared to what's going on here I can't exactly say "the world is burning oh god moral corruption and indecency is everywhere" I mean.. really it's not puritan times and there's no actual x-rated stuff involved.

Speaking of Satoo though. Do love the "terrible blunder" comment she made in chap 2. Feel bad for Yun who is getting ever closer to having to fight Satoo off with a bat during a rape attempt though XD.

idk how i should comment

fells like fbi's bait already placed at bato.to

So cuteee

Thanks for translating & Followed!

What nice middle i don't get it?

middle age man perhaps?

The second chapter has some heavy dose of yuri Followed

Is that Nishikata-sensei from Negima?

What nice middle i don't get it?

Why there no description? just put: "slutty middle school girl"

This is supposed to be comedy but I can't laught it, because they are junior high school.

I wasn't sure I was gonna read this, till I looked at the comments and they sealed the deal.

Spoiler

Jochuu (女中) , short for joshi chuugakusei (女子中学生). Literally means "middle school girl". The term has unsavory connotations.

Yay, more middle school girls with huge tits mmm...~!

>Neutral Milk Hotel

AYE

LUV

U

JESUS
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

JESUS

CHRIST

AYE

LUVV

U

I mean... I get what the author is trying to do... it just doesn't seem to be working?

patreon? you're the artist cool 

Loving this new one!

Waittttttttttt! This is important! Did she squeezed it out? O_o

I'm just here for the NMH jokes

oh well....followed

Lewd.

"I hear she uses them for work"

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

>Neutral Milk Hotel

AYE

LUV

U