Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 128votes)

Apocalypse Alice

Alt Names: alt 黙示録アリスalt Mokushiroku Alicealt Mokushiroku Arisu
Author: Kagami Takaya
Artist: Youko
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: --- Now, let's kill the girl and save the world!
The world has been shattered. As a result of the most dreadful of diseases that afflicts only girls --- the 《Labyrinth Disease》. That's why the students are taking lessons. Lessons for the purpose of killing the girl. Learning magic, figuring out the map of the labyrinth, forming teams, and studying the weakness of the girl...... The time limit is 6 hours. If the girl isn't killed within that time, then the world gets destroyed.
"I have no interest in the world at all so please spare me. Frankly, it's really suffocating."
Together with the one who said these words, the most horrible protagonist in history, enter the world of whizzing magic and surging youth.
A school fantasy in labyrinth raiding, begins here!

(Description taken from the LN)
Go to Apocalypse Alice Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel Readers New Window gakukid991
  • 9 Replies

136 Comments

if this gets a anime i hope it has great music

the start is good but probably wont last.....

Who need friends when you've money? Best World Logic :)

I like this.

@mercury34

I just hope his @sshole factor will stay until the end. but judging from your statement, it probably won't.

I will definitely drop this when he'll start becoming a nice guy.

For now, i'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

Spoiler

@mercury34

I just hope his @sshole factor will stay until the end. but judging from your statement, it probably won't.

Spoiler

@mercury34

Spoiler

Volume 01 (LN) is translated.

I'm pretty sure that the MC is gonna end up whoring himself out to the enemy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

@mercury34

I read the first volume of the light novel so for those who like the @sshole factor well.....you see..... you know what im not telling, dont want to spoil it, just i can see alot of people dropping this by the end of the first arc, but it really is quite good so i suggest this for everyone

Still not enough @sshole factor. Turn it up a notch, make him kill his companions inside the labyrinth so he doesn't have to share the reward money and I will be evilly delighted.

Pretty sure he the appear evil but good type of main character . let's see how it's turn out

He is so much of an asshole that I can't help but love him.

Ehhh, he can't be called trash and worthless if he's doing it for his sister. Though perhaps the methods he's using are a bit trashy.

Ah, following for the hot guys :D though why is it only girls? I'm a bit eh on that part.

no one know his doing for his sister.

Still not enough @sshole factor. Turn it up a notch, make him kill his companions inside the labyrinth so he doesn't have to share the reward money and I will be evilly delighted.

Ehhh, he can't be called trash and worthless if he's doing it for his sister. Though perhaps the methods he's using are a bit trashy.

Ah, following for the hot guys :D though why is it only girls? I'm a bit eh on that part.

Not bad. MC has some semblance of a scrotum, a chirpy personality and decent kitchen skills. Plus he doesn't wear crappy Beats-lookalike headphones. Followed, for now.

Headphones are officially a trope? 

Not bad. MC has some semblance of a scrotum, a chirpy personality and decent kitchen skills. Plus he doesn't wear crappy Beats-lookalike headphones. Followed, for now.

A new chapter!!

(╯°□°)╯︵¡¡¡sǝʎ ʞɔnɟ

Hey, at least it's a change of pace. And it'll give me my @sshole MC dose until ib gets new chapters.

Hey, someone who has a spine. Hooray.

Abnormal protagonists are the saviors of the shounen genre.

MC don't spit their useless justice  and goodness around are awesome :)

Now you have not only earned my like, but my curiosity too. Could you please tell me Socrates' original words, my good man?

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
― Socrates

Is the one I assume he's talking about. Basically, everyone is trash, the people who realize it are less trashy than the trash that thinks that they're heroes.

Followed.

The synopsis really had me confused, so I started it out of curiosity.

Truly, the protagonist is trash. But in the words of Socrates (Slightly Modified):

Spoiler

This is one of most unique MC I have encountered, so as stated above. Followed.

But to those who are not convinced on the principle of just the MC, the world and its inhabitants are built around his character rather nicely, melding into what can truly be considered a great idea and base for a story. 
So until it drops the ball, should it drop the ball, it has my number on the top right.

Now you have not only earned my like, but my curiosity too. Could you please tell me Socrates' original words, my good man?

c9a.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics