Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 64votes)

Lan Chi

Alt Names: alt Blue Wingalt 蓝翅
Author: Xu Lu Ako
Artist: Xu Lu Ako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ming Lan was adopted into a new family, but her foster mother Nan Xi treated her as a replacement for her dead daughter. However, her two new brothers, Ming Qing and Ming Jing did not welcome her. Ming Lan’s quiet life under this new roof was disturbed by pranks and false smiles….

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/68109.html
Go to Lan Chi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Complete chapters of Lan Chi New Window Its.jmb
  • 0 Replies
Topic The most recent chapter New Window Pusheenya
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 New Window Pusheenya
  • 2 Replies
Topic Did Lan Chi get dropped? New Window addictedtocrepes
  • 1 Replies
Topic An interesting Read New Window Secundum
  • 7 Replies

168 Comments

Wow, so that woman Ming Lan considered her 'mother' in her memory, was Nancy all along huh XDDD How nice :D I like how they are kind of connected to each other in a certain way :) I'm looking forward to more updates <3

Lol that last page, finally the answer to how to be a genius, or more accurately, why few of us are.

Whoa, this manhua is so interesting o.o I really enjoy reading this, Big thanks to Angel Wings Scans for scanlating this manhua :D I love you guys for doing this!

Chapter 47 is fixed! Sorry for the inconvience

Sorry Guys, chapter 47's pages were out of order (idek why), so I'm reuploading right now

The story is getting to the "fun stuff", thanks for the update !

The pictures were a good size for me from my computer! Thanks for making them smaller. I can sort of understand the father, but if he couldn't make himself clear to Nancy that he was struggling making enough money to 'satisfy' her then he should have said so. She wasn't used to budgeting then he should have thought to help her learn about it. 

But he's so heartless and self serving, he probably only liked Nancy for her looks and family background anyways. 

I hope the kids can all go to the same school and we find out Ming Lan is actually related to a really rich family and they get their adoptive father fired and he suffers the same way they did.

what a horrible person....

Someone should make a recent/spoiler synopsis thread in the forum (if it's allowed ofc) lolol Maybe then my curiosity will die and I'll finally sleep at night.....

Yep, the father is still a piece of crap, I see....

Oh man my heart goes out for this girl so sad, I really hope in the end all three are able to have a happy ending but atm fck that dad he better not do anything terrible to them... leave them alone theyre innocent!

she's so closed off, it's really sad. there's reason for it but it's still a crappy thing to deal with. i bet he's going to try to get rid of the kids by abandoning them :(((

What I can't believe is that those kids actually managed to find 10 other kids so quickly that were willing to beat up another kid, especially a girl. There's the Italian mob, Russian mob, Albanian mob, and now introducing child mob!

i thought since the kids were selling things, it could be a troupe(?) of children working together (either for a boss or for themselves) 

Finally!! I've been waiting since the beginning to have it pointed out that Ming Lan doesn't deserve to be treated as a substitute.

What I can't believe is that those kids actually managed to find 10 other kids so quickly that were willing to beat up another kid, especially a girl. There's the Italian mob, Russian mob, Albanian mob, and now introducing child mob!

lol...I was so confused why the guy who dumped her in the ocean looked like the dad...then the little extras at the end brought it up. 

Tammy was nice enough to PM me the spoiler. All I can say is that my suspension of disbelief can't survive this.

Sometimes if I want to find a new series to read on my mobile I go on the mangafox mobile site since the thumbnails are larger and makes judging a book by it's cover more easy; I saw the yandere image, synopsis and its title "Lan Chi" - I thought it meant "disgusting (this is a strong word for it but I can't think of a better word atm) to eat" - came back here and was surprised how off I was.

lol Chinese tones kill me too. The struggles

she's a zombie

Guys, I missed that spoiler, please paste it back in spoiler tags.

Hello guys! It's me! I'm sorry that the pages are such low quality :(. But my only editing medium is my phone, which unfortunately makes the quality lower. I hope you can look past that and enjoy reading :).

Thanks for bringing this back. I missed Ming Lan so much.

I'd be saying you are fucking kidding me, except . . . eh, Korean drama, go figure.

We're still kind of in an exposition. There is the "countdown to Ouxili"

Also, could you delete the spoiler in your quote?

Edit: Sorry I deleted spoilers because some translators don't like it when spoilers are out (I don't know if Angel Wing Scans cares or not). It's also more fun to come upon the answers through reading the actual story than just getting it off a spoiler. If I could forget everything I knew and reread it, I would.

It's a wild ride I tell you.

I'd be saying you are fucking kidding me, except . . . eh, Korean drama, go figure.

I know right? Jesus.

For anyone still checking, some spoilers from Google translate

As of chapter 61

(actual content deleted on request, dunno why)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics