Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 140votes)

Imperial Guards

Alt Names: alt 皇国の守護者alt Koukoku no Shugosha
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Itoh Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An elite military unit conducts its duties alongside sabertooth tigers trained to assist their human masters. The Royal Kingdom invades the Empire in their desire for world dominion...after the disastrous opening battle of the war, the unit fights to save not only itself but their comrades from the enemy.
Go to Imperial Guards Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The rest of the volumes New Window Deathknight1189
  • 3 Replies

123 Comments

This is pretty good. Kinda like Band of Brothers.

Oh-ho, nothing like a good conversational cliff-hanger. This author is way too good!

This is really interesting

Well, fanservice at this point in the manga would be... rather odd. Firstly, because they haven't even introduced 5 women to us yet, and none of them are really suitable for fanservice at this point. Secondly, because they're in a snowy area in the winter, any fanservice would be unhealthy ,since it would probably include lesser clothes, therefore freezing them. Thirdly, they're in a war, so what kind of fanservice could you expect? 

some of war manga has some fanservice in it. remember front mission? rape, sex etc... but honestly fanservice will ruining this series..

Well, fanservice at this point in the manga would be... rather odd. Firstly, because they haven't even introduced 5 women to us yet, and none of them are really suitable for fanservice at this point. Secondly, because they're in a snowy area in the winter, any fanservice would be unhealthy ,since it would probably include lesser clothes, therefore freezing them. Thirdly, they're in a war, so what kind of fanservice could you expect?

Well we did get a single fanservice scene with the princess and her lover.

well, the sabertooth cats are naked :P

Them smexy pussy cats

well, the sabertooth cats are naked :P

im' not expecting fan service o.o i just said it's a totally diff type of story from High school of the dead wich needs a lot of fan service to survive

LOL i've never even considered this to be from the same author of HOTD LOLLLLLLL.... i mena HOTD is ok as an ecchi, it's cool and hot but... i mean.... this Imperial Guards is an awesome manga as a whole without needing fan service

And that, ladies and gents, is how you cliffhanger.

If the titles are in italian, there are some minor mistakes: it's perdono (with the e and not the a) and pietà (the stress mark is wrong). 

Ch 22 has pages 5 and 6 mixed up. Great work otherwise!

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm going to correct that and a few other things and release a v2.

soo...

Satou Daisuke wrote this series and then went on to High School of the dead?

dont get me wrong i actually find HOTD kind of entertaining but still kind of a quality drop isnt it?

LOL i've never even considered this to be from the same author of HOTD LOLLLLLLL.... i mena HOTD is ok as an ecchi, it's cool and hot but... i mean.... this Imperial Guards is an awesome manga as a whole without needing fan service

Ch 22 has pages 5 and 6 mixed up. Great work otherwise!

soo...

Satou Daisuke wrote this series and then went on to High School of the dead?

dont get me wrong i actually find HOTD kind of entertaining but still kind of a quality drop isnt it?

Thanks for the new chapters. 

There's a big mistake in the last panel of page 32 of chapter 21 - it seems that something went wrong in the typesetting, because it's only black words on a mostly black background.

Thanks for catching that, v2 uploaded

Thanks for the new chapters. 

There's a big mistake in the last panel of page 32 of chapter 21 - it seems that something went wrong in the typesetting, because it's only black words on a mostly black background.

Not enough series with real capacity commander like Shinjo. Some series describe the commander is very good, smart, but beside he alway open half-way of his eyes, his commanding skill is slow, flaw and unreal, unlike Shinjo's orders and calculations.

Such an awesome series... Thanks scanlators!

this manga is so good =O!!! keep it up guys !

keep going M@STERSCANZ you guys are doing the Lord's work :D

Such a good series! Too bad it's so short :(

Did World Three just really disband?

Thank you World-three for picking this manga up one of the best i have read ever.

I love this, thanks for the quick updates!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics