Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 279votes)

Pandora Hearts

Alt Names: alt パンドラハーツalt Chiếc Hộp Pandoraalt PandoraHeartsalt قلوب باندوراalt 潘朵拉之心alt Сердца Пандорыalt دل های پاندورا
Author: Mochizuki Jun
Artist: Mochizuki Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal prison known as the Abyss, from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, will they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?

Related:

>Pandora Hearts ~odds and ends~ (Artbook)

( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/pandora-hearts-odds-and-ends-r2937 )

=======Mod Notice====
Please dont post anything that will spoil current chapter in comment section.
Put of them in [spoiler] tag or discuss in the
serie forum.
======End of Notice=====
Go to Pandora Hearts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Poor Ada (spoilers) New Window sarahitagi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buttock Follicle
  • 167 Replies
Topic Pandora Hearts Character Relationships Charts (spoilers) New Window Mizura
  • 0 Replies
Topic Romance??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 16 Replies
Topic Tragedy? New Window romcom
  • 4 Replies
Topic I like this series, but... New Window genz
  • 19 Replies

407 Comments

this story just continues to surprise with its twist and truths!
This manga is mightily confusing if you try to keep pace with the releases. more and more questions and the answers don't appear quickly enough
God dying of laughter from this!
Lol reading PH fast is a very bad idea xD Though I agree with the story/characters being utterly amazing ;D
all the pieces are finally coming together and things are starting to make sense. really need to read this slowly to understand. the story is truly original and amazing. cant wait for the next chapter.
i agree with that, artbooks are in no way part of the manga, and this ones way to long to even try and call it a omake or extra.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to mention this but because the Odds and Ends artbook is quite a big one, wouldn't it be more appropriate for it to be listed in a separate series page on its own, with its own title, description and all?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics