Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

Guys, was Mio always that hot? I can't remember since we haven't seen her in so long.

I'd say yes:

Guys, was Mio always that hot? I can't remember since we haven't seen her in so long.

Is it the first Manga!Trump?

Either way, first appearance, boosts anti-esper discrimination, it's like the author planned the election.

I think it's the 4th one or something. 

Dammit Trump, get out of this manga.

Is it the first Manga!Trump?

Either way, first appearance, boosts anti-esper discrimination, it's like the author planned the election.

Dammit Trump, get out of this manga.

Thanks for the extras!

Btw,  I noticed something fun in vol. 45 cover. Look at the Children's necktie and beret ( + Kaoru's hair) colors.

Kaoru, Red (Raffaello)

Aoi, Blue (Leonardo)

Shiho, Purple (Donatello)

Yuuri, Orange (Michelangelo)

Exactly, TMNT reference is possible thanks to Yuuri.

It has to be intentional! Good one, Shiina-sensei.

Spoiler

This is a message for the Spanish Scanlation Group:

HOLA AMIGOS QUISIERA COMENTARLES QUE EN ESTE MOMENTO ME ENCUENTRO INTERESADO EN CONTINUAR CON LA TRADUCCION EN ESPAÑOL DESDE DONDE SE QUEDO, ¿HABRIA ALGUN PROBLEMA? POR FAVOR CONTACTENME PRONTO

[email protected]

in my opinion, go ahead and read 0 first, you can read the entire thing without reading 0 since its youst a draft/oneshot, but its more fun i think to read everything knowing what the original plan was.

Alright, awesome! Thanks a bunch for the info!

Going to start reading this series, but I have a question: should chapter 0 be read first, or chapter 1? (cuz I know sometimes it's a prequel/original draft sort of thing that's good to read first, and sometimes it's an extra chapter that should be read later) Thank you in advance~

in my opinion, go ahead and read 0 first, you can read the entire thing without reading 0 since its youst a draft/oneshot, but its more fun i think to read everything knowing what the original plan was.

Going to start reading this series, but I have a question: should chapter 0 be read first, or chapter 1? (cuz I know sometimes it's a prequel/original draft sort of thing that's good to read first, and sometimes it's an extra chapter that should be read later) Thank you in advance~

That cover page for ch.468. lol

What a Catastrophe

Holy crap that turned dire fast.
Spoiler

It will be nice to binge watch a fight :3

being able to binge would be nice, that's how I got through the majority of Zettai in a couple weeks (it was a slow binge since I was trying to stay updated with everything else I read and watch). thanks for the ch., thanks for proofreading up till this point, and I hope the scans can continue to be strong after this!

He hasn't been getting the spotlight lately but Chief is scary.

This and Inukai X Tribe updated on the same day! What are the odds XD...

but man... reading both back to back. Inukai X Tribe really stomps on this. I'm really not liking what ZKC has become as a manga.  They really don't know how to deal with the whole adult children thing. Really messing up on a lot of romance decisions.  A lot of the characters that were introduced earlier get no time anymore. The logic of the espers and their abilities don't really make much sense now either.

I'm so happy to see Yuuri getting some attention! As a woman who's attracted to women, I can really relate to her. Go Yuuri!!

She's only attracted to Kaori. She's Kaori-sexual XD

I'm so happy to see Yuuri getting some attention! As a woman who's attracted to women, I can really relate to her. Go Yuuri!!

I have to disagree. That is not the mangaka's style.

And for their pairing, it makes perfect sense. They have been close for so long. And who else would understand a psychometer better than another one? Who else could empathize with what they go through? From the reading of so many things, including things you really did not want to know, to people being afraid to even touch you.

Not to mention Sakaki has protected them quite a few times. Even to his own peril. So, that should have made an effect on Shiho. And he really isn't a bad guy. Yes, he does have his eccentricities, but who doesn't. He seems to be alright with that dark persona of hers, and her sadistic streak. Not too many people would be.

There are quite a few ways in which Shiho has found it hard for people to accept her as. And Sakaki has accepted everything. Hard to find acceptance is truly a blessing to be able to find.

So their pairing seems natural and a good thing. And her reactions to him kind of seem to indicate that it is a thing. She has changed how she is with him. She is still mean to mean, but in a more focused way. And she seems to pay more attention to him. Albeit in her sadistic manner. But in a sadistic manner that she reserves only for him...

Know who else isn't exactly a bad person? Me, you, Haolen, and at least half of the entire world. Sorry but this not a good reason, as for the psychometry argument you may say that it's both a merit and a demerit, there's a reason why differences are usually more important than similarities. And there's always the fact that he's a peon,  and is much older than her(this last one is the biggest factor among all the reasons I cited, but not more important than all others)

Sakaki x Shiho is pure sickness, it's the worst match I could ever think of. It's also the same as telling people that he(author) will never focus on Shiho again, because it's the classic pity pairing of the best friend getting a girlfriend out of one of the harem girls just so he won't end alone. ANd since I absolutely loathe this kind of atitude, it makes it 10 times as irritating.

I have to disagree. That is not the mangaka's style.

And for their pairing, it makes perfect sense. They have been close for so long. And who else would understand a psychometer better than another one? Who else could empathize with what they go through? From the reading of so many things, including things you really did not want to know, to people being afraid to even touch you.

Not to mention Sakaki has protected them quite a few times. Even to his own peril. So, that should have made an effect on Shiho. And he really isn't a bad guy. Yes, he does have his eccentricities, but who doesn't. He seems to be alright with that dark persona of hers, and her sadistic streak. Not too many people would be.

There are quite a few ways in which Shiho has found it hard for people to accept her as. And Sakaki has accepted everything. Hard to find acceptance is truly a blessing to be able to find.

So their pairing seems natural and a good thing. And her reactions to him kind of seem to indicate that it is a thing. She has changed how she is with him. She is still mean to mean, but in a more focused way. And she seems to pay more attention to him. Albeit in her sadistic manner. But in a sadistic manner that she reserves only for him...

I actually did read the one on Batoto. On Chapter 370 page 5, some of the dialogue in the last 3 panels don't really make much sense. Since I don't have access to the original raws, I can only compare with the Chinese version.

ENG-"After it was settled we relied too much on you.The boss was very pleased." CN-"The boss was very glad that you asked us to deal with the aftermath."

ENG-"Sorry for ruining your story but,that was something Hyoubu wanted." CN-"This should be a simple matter for you. Hyoubu also wished to leave it to you." For this line, I think the meaning might be "Sorry to disappoint you but, this was actually Hyoubu's request," if we go with your version.

There's quite a bit of dialogue like this that just doesn't quite make sense. It makes it hard to understand the words being conveyed. Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to find fault with you, I do appreciate the effort you take to translate this series.

Thank you for your critique, and for reading Zettai Karen Children! 

Please understand that our translations can be, at times, imperfect; I believe that our hardworking translator, Haolen, translates the chapters first from Japanese into Spanish, and then into English, for our benefit. While we do our best to proofread and to ensure both a quality translation and a well-localized one (often changing the flow of certain sentences to fit better to an English speaking audience), please understand that things can and will be lost in translation, especially between multiple languages. 

We're aiming to improve the quality of our scanlations for everyone to enjoy, and we hope that you do. :) 

Hello my friend 

First of all i want to welcome you to the ZKC family it´s really good see new people discovering this great manga ^^

And yeah sadly when we started this project i had a lot of mistakes and errors around the translation part due the horrible scans we had to work and another due my inexperience, that´s why i hightly recommend you to read the most new versions, maybe if you read it in a feeder sites like mangafox, mangahere, etc. you miss this new ones because they´ll never update to the new versions :/

Sadly due times we haven´t been able to do the remaining ones 374-377 but maybe some day... :)

I actually did read the one on Batoto. On Chapter 370 page 5, some of the dialogue in the last 3 panels don't really make much sense. Since I don't have access to the original raws, I can only compare with the Chinese version.

ENG-"After it was settled we relied too much on you.The boss was very pleased." CN-"The boss was very glad that you asked us to deal with the aftermath."

ENG-"Sorry for ruining your story but,that was something Hyoubu wanted." CN-"This should be a simple matter for you. Hyoubu also wished to leave it to you." For this line, I think the meaning might be "Sorry to disappoint you but, this was actually Hyoubu's request," if we go with your version.

There's quite a bit of dialogue like this that just doesn't quite make sense. It makes it hard to understand the words being conveyed. Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to find fault with you, I do appreciate the effort you take to translate this series.

seriously? I think most people do ship them.

Sakaki x Shiho is pure sickness, it's the worst match I could ever think of. It's also the same as telling people that he(author) will never focus on Shiho again, because it's the classic pity pairing of the best friend getting a girlfriend out of one of the harem girls just so he won't end alone. ANd since I absolutely loathe this kind of atitude, it makes it 10 times as irritating.

Sorry for the delays in the chapters; the holiday season's left our team a little bit wrung out. 

If you want more up-to-date info and more ZKC content, feel free to follow us on Facebook or Twitter (which will be more active in the new year, too!). 

Happy New Year, everyone!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics