Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 78votes)

Xian Ni

Alt Names: alt 仙逆
Author: Er Gen
Artist: Cal
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

Saints, the most formidable beings under the heaven. Follow Tie Zhu as he entered one of the elite sects: Heng Yue Sect and work his way toward to become a saint.

Original webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76315.html
Go to Xian Ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The novel is definitely worth the read New Window ExtraMushy
  • 0 Replies
Topic according to mangaupdate's this is based of a novel New Window Josh Thomson
  • 5 Replies

176 Comments

Why is the artist different in chapter 28? The quality definitely decreased. I hope it's only temporary change.

Maybe I'm terrible at judging quality, but the chapter 28 looks better than 25.

story got worse too it was similar to the novel.. up till now.. now it's even more different..Hang hue sect is supposed to worship him since he became super strong.. But I even think the novel's spin on things took a turn for a worse..bleh..

Why is the artist different in chapter 28? The quality definitely decreased. I hope it's only temporary change.

Does anybody know what's the equivalent of the manhua's chapter 27 in the novel ? 

Chapter 51:  http://novel-updates.eu/novel/xian-ni

Does anybody know what's the equivalent of the manhua's chapter 27 in the novel ? 

DAAAAMN SON, I'm so hyped for the next chapter

How is this Shounen its not even Japanese. so you cant use Japanese labels.

Just so you know, shounen = 少年. The characters for it is the same characters used in Chinese to mean pretty much the same thing.

Obviously pronounced differently because it's a different language but again, same, if not, similar definition.

Shounen is not a genre but a demographic (aimed at young boys, the infamous teenagers). This is obviously for young boys as well. You can use whatever label you want as long as it's used in the right way. This makes it easier to classify all the manhwa/manhua/manga that are on this website. Or comics. You use your own words.

Ch25 and 26 on demonicscans site props to them

I don't get it...they said it's gonna be a monthly release because the hd raws are monthly...but I already have hd raws up til chapter 26 on Shenmanhua so how it is that they haven't been released yet?

Didn't you know that someone did 5 chapters while void was on hiatus? 141-145, also chapters 146-150 are being edited by void so there will be a comeback soon

http://snowtimeff.weebly.comthis is the site of the guy who did the five chapters

The holiday was worth it the team seemed refreshed, since the translations are faster than before they took a break. Though they had a head start they are still going strong.

DS thanks for the latest chapter release.

Ah~ by the way in the translated novel

Spoiler

Indeed. I'm still waiting for translator to come back from his... "holiday".

Can't wait to read more chapters and see where this lead.

Now I can only read here to see how different is the adaptation. I like the way artist drew in some character designs... Like MC with his long hair untied, his short hair isn't that cool or when he get his long hair tied like in first chapters, his cousin, the female character and some others. And then I hate the way how artist portrait some other characters like centipede. And that fucking hat. Doesn't looks cool for one centipede.

PS: This novel is the most fucked up thing I have read from all novels I found, to find another one who can surpass this one in FUCKED UP TIER is almost impossible. If you managed to find one more fucked up than this one, congratulations and tell me the name because I want to read too!

Didn't you know that someone did 5 chapters while void was on hiatus? 141-145, also chapters 146-150 are being edited by void so there will be a comeback soon

http://snowtimeff.weebly.comthis is the site of the guy who did the five chapters

The showdown with the Xuan Dao Sect was my favourite "arc". After this, thing keeps going just beyond my level of comprehension and let's not talk about Wang Lin... Perhaps, will the manhua be more understandable with all the technical aspects illustrated and such.

Do not regret. His own death is just a stepping stone for him.

Indeed. I'm still waiting for translator to come back from his... "holiday".

Can't wait to read more chapters and see where this lead.

Now I can only read here to see how different is the adaptation. I like the way artist drew in some character designs... Like MC with his long hair untied, his short hair isn't that cool or when he get his long hair tied like in first chapters, his cousin, the female character and some others. And then I hate the way how artist portrait some other characters like centipede. And that fucking hat. Doesn't looks cool for one centipede.

PS: This novel is the most fucked up thing I have read from all novels I found, to find another one who can surpass this one in FUCKED UP TIER is almost impossible. If you managed to find one more fucked up than this one, congratulations and tell me the name because I want to read too!

Well fuck...

I regret opening your spoiler lol

Do not regret. His own death is just a stepping stone for him.

Don't worry there's more to it than what he said, so you don't need to be worry about it much.

Still quite depressing, when you think that

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well fuck...

Don't worry there's more to it than what he said, so you don't need to be worry about it much.

It's much darker than BTTH, for example

Spoiler

Well fuck...

This kinda turned out like BTTH : their masters are trapped in something & in spirit form.

By that trend, Si Tu will also ask for some "Resurrection Services" ?

It's much darker than BTTH, for example

Spoiler

This kinda turned out like BTTH : their masters are trapped in something & in spirit form.

By that trend, Si Tu will also ask for some "Resurrection Services" ?

I think Si Tu Nan is...
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics