Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 91votes)

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Alt Names: alt 神さまのいない日曜日alt 神不在的星期天alt Kamisamano Inai Nichiyoubialt The Sunday without Godalt 没有神的星期天
Author: Irie Kimihito
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: God abandoned the world on Sunday. As a result, nobody in the world can die or reproduce. A little girl, Ai, is the gravekeeper for a village. She has prepared 47 graves for the eventual deaths of every member of the village. Later, a boy who identifies himself as "Hampnie Hambart, the 'Man-eating Toy'," which is coincidentally the name that Ai's mother left behind as the name of her father, arrives in the village and slaughters everybody. Just what is going on?
Go to Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 0 Replies

113 Comments

so... chapters 23 is the same as chapter 1?

igqizS1.gif

had to reread forgot what happened .....mhmmm interesting

Wow, after 2 years of reading I understand as much as before and that wasn't much xD

Maybe I should look for LN-version? oo

Wow, now I don't feel bad for those undead pricks...
Good job old man~ :'3

Thanks for new chapter

Father dies.

"Let's go to some place with good food."

Oh you.

Missing translations in ch21 as of this post.
Page 7
Panel 1: Ai...
Panel 2: I'm sorry...

The anime rushed way too much... The pacing for the manga is sooo much better.

:_________________;

Spoiler

This feel, it became one with the air i breathe, running in my blood, passing through my veins and heart. Now my entire being felt the ache of feels.

You can do anything you like, but don't you die on me Hampnie.

All of these chapters was just 3 episodes lol :o

but a full volume when it was a light novel.

Anime did condense a bit. But that's not to say they did crap job at it. They did it beautifully, even though some details were condensed.

I'd been away for a while and forgot the manga was so far behind. That's not a scene I wanted to relive!

*bawls*

ANYONE WANNA GO ON THE NOPE TRAIN TODAY???

Yay, new chapter~ :D

*Reads*

...OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D:

Yeah...

I decided to look up the manga because I was enjoying the anime and wanted to get a jump ahead on the storyline but now I see there was no point. Guess I'll stick with the anime for now then. When it runs out of episodes maybe I'll come back to the manga.

wheres that from ?_?

Oops, I messed up earlier. Corrected image now.

wheres that from ?_?

It's from Psycho Busters - probably a miss-post here.

Recently, the pages between chaps felt real short. Wondering why is that.

Spoiler

Intense, reminds me of just like how the anime went.

wheres that from ?_?

Spoiler

Intense, reminds me of just like how the anime went.

The manga has more characterization than the anime.

Spoiler

Wow.

This series can be confusing to jump into but overall it's rather interesting.

Pretty much you can't die by any normal means in this series, even if you get your brains blown out, your body will still 'live'. Only gravekeepers are able to truly kill the dead. That being said once you die once, your body slowly becomes an undead, which I assume we all know what undead are like zombie-like creatures, void of humanity.

The village Ai came from must have died at some point. Which is why they insisted on getting buried. Youki must have died while no one noticed, which is why Anna insisted he travel with Ai, assuming he was still alive. Which was why he apologized to Ai when he thought she was asleep.

I can only hope that the inconsistency coming from the village was the fact a gravekeeper was buried. Which would be weird. Although who is it? Youki? Or Ai's mother?

'Father' was probably kidnapped for medical purposes. I bet they'll find him opened up with guts everywhere. Perhaps they'll try eating his heart to obtain immortality.

At any rate it's a neat spin on the apocalypse.

I like you points, and they fit perfectly to why the town seemed so strange. The village must have died of a sickness, or poison along with Ai's mother, but do to her mother being a gravekeeper, she just died normally. Ai and Youki were the only survivors, they may have been away from the village when it happened, but years later Youki might have committed suicide so that he could die with his wife. My best bet to why Ai did not know that the village was dead, is that the village wanted to let her grow up first, then have her put them to rest, with everyone thinking that Youki would look after her after that.

You know I don't hate him anymore.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics