Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 202votes)

Gan-Kon

Alt Names: alt เจ้าสาวของผมเป็น พระเจ้าแสนสวยalt 菅原健二alt 願☆婚alt Gan Konalt Gan☆Konalt My Wife Is A Beautiful God!
Author: Sugawara Kenji
Artist: Sugawara Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagamori Shinta is a student who routinely confesses with complete sincerity to any girls that he likes, failing every time with good reason. One day, after another failed attempt, he stumbles upon a strange shrine and ends up making the most important wish of his entire life. A romantic comedy packed with action on a celestial scale.
Go to Gan-Kon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Nature of Isana New Window Aurega
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 29 Tribute New Window Fadamor
  • 3 Replies
Topic UPDATE New Window Demonkonga
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Inarius
  • 13 Replies

337 Comments

time to go super saiyan
Darn right Shinta, draw the line and unleash the inner bad ass. Preferably the inner Kenshiro.
Y NO UPDATEEE
Megane!!! Megane!!! Megane!!! MEGANE!!!!
Chapter 12 was just great, loved the end. :D
F**k yeah. Tsubaki route - Unlocked.
support the Free and Independent Tibet, i like it.
Shinta will always be like Posted Image to me now!!!
I. WANT. MOAR. NAAAAAOOOOO.

And yes, he looked super cool. I blushed. And im a dude. It kinda feels weird. Anywaaayyyy, no moar glasses girl, want moar Isana D:.

<3 this manga though. MOAR
boomisbored: Near as I can tell, they're there to make the MC show his determination to follow through, and to annoy readers to the point that they want to commit murder on someone.

Spoiler
ugh i hate characters like magami they just seem to be annoyign as hell can someone please explain the charm of those stupid characters to me?
Mitsufune & Magami would team up to try to destroy the Tagamori x Isama
Awww... I hate cliff hangers :( Thanks for the scan though ^^
im confused is isana really a boy or girl?
Lord Shinta has appeared :D
I wonder what Isana is going to do when women start coming to her marriage shine asking her blessing so they can try to steal her husband.
Starting today a love triangle, Real love is ment for 3 people because a 3 is in the heart(<3).
Alright!!! Love Triangle!!!
alrite...possible love rival
Finally! A love rival appears....
Sugoii~!... Hmm.. Isana... Lost her memories?? I wonder....
Posted Image
LOL gundam to a cute girl :D
Very cute, but godDAMN the main character is ANNOYING. I can't wait for the "I will bash your face in everytime you act like a pervert"-character to show up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics