Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 127votes)

Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki

Alt Names: alt ねこむすめ道草日記alt 猫耳少女的道草日记alt 貓耳少女的道草日記alt Nekomusume Michikusa Nikkialt The Loitering Diary of Cat Girlalt Ежедневник бездельничающей девушки-кошки
Author: Ike
Artist: Ike
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follow the life of cat-girl Kurona and her friends as they meet other monsters, demons and spirits - learning how to deal with them...and with humans!
Go to Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

279 Comments

it's 13 volumes there's 5 more to go, trying to find raws at least

Raw is on volume 15 at the moment, and Ike takes about a year to complete a volume (going at a chapter a month pacing).

At the moment, I have book raws to volume 11.  Probably am going to buy the next 4 volumes when I can free up enough money to do so.

it's 13 volumes there's 5 more to go, trying to find raws at least

this series always reminds me of nekowappa shame we'll never see it in english especially considering how short it is

I feel like this has turned in to a cooking manga. <_<

MidoriKitzune
Feb 19 2017 02:00 PM

Always cute xD.

Hehehe, Kucchi-chan... your mouth might say no, but your upper mouth says yes...

Uh, wait...

Needs an editor. Previous one's busy.

Thanks for the update! This is super sweet.

Isn't there anybody who can help out Habanero to release this? Maybe a joint project?

This manga is greatly missed.

The end of chapter 47 hit hard.

*wakes up*

Oh, right, almost forgot we're on book 9 now.

*goes back to sleep*

@Swift - read your review - pretty nice, quite spot on.  To be quite frank, I do keep my brain off when I read this manga, and I sure admit that this manga isn't for everyone.  For me, this manga is one of those 'cute people (mostly girls) doing cute things for their everyday life'. 

Wow, Jolt Cola.. That's a throwback to my youth...

Yeah, at my university there were plenty of people doing term papers or studying on that stuff.  Red Bull nowadays, I guess.  Never did, myself--I've always been in the "get enough sleep before the exam so you can think" school.

Wow, Jolt Cola.. That's a throwback to my youth...

Guy or girl, it's still cute.

Futa Tanuki

Guy or girl, it's still cute.

Dangerously cute ...

Seriously. So cute ... i hope they can be friends.

For serious, I thought the tanuki was a female. >_> Until you see that bulge, then yeah. =/

MidoriKitzune
Sep 14 2016 06:48 PM

Dangerously cute ...

Seriously. So cute ... i hope they can be friends.

Praise be!

Eight months, man. Eight months. ;_;

Can't make a thread, so here's a post: I wrote a review on this manga after reading quite a bit of it.

https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/08/29/neko-musume-michikusa-nikki/

This is definitely a good series but I have some problems with it. I think it's a little weird, and I think the potential it has to be FANTASTIC is not grasped. Otherwise, cute and funny, that's what's good about slice of life.

Koma is undisputed best.

Editors are busy, could use another to help get the next translated chapter out.

Spoiler

Mechaaaa, mechaaa, mechaaa,
Mechaaa Presideeeeent
Doo dee doo...

Just got caught up with this series. Pretty damn good. And, gotta say, it kind of feels like a combination of the fluffiness of Yotsuba& and some of the themes of Nurarihyon no Mago. 

It was sad.  The doll trying to protect the house and memories of her late mistress was really poignant, and very well done by our mangaka.  Thanks Ike Sensei and Habanero scans for bringing us such a really well-written story.

Agreed, indeed. 

Correct me if I'm mistaken... that wandering illustrator monk is the closest this series has come to an antagonist or sinister figure, yes?

I kinda want to sent a petition somewhere to have this turned into an anime.

(They can just cut out the ecchi stuff if they think it's to risque.)

MidoriKitzune
Jan 08 2016 12:06 PM

I would LOVE to see Fly! Mecha Student Committee President as it's own series after this!

YUp that was cute xD.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics