Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 204votes)

Senaka Gurashi

Alt Names: alt せなかぐらしalt 背后生活alt Living Back to Backalt Senaka Lifealt Senakagurashi
Author: Kazama Ayami
Artist: Kazama Ayami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Watami Meguru pleaded to his mom to let him move out on his own to experience being independent. She finally agrees to let Meguru rent out a room for the summer. But his sadistic mother makes the wall between him and his neighbor out of glass, meaning there is no privacy between the two rooms. If living openly with a stranger wasn’t insane enough, his neighbor is a cute girl his age, Kana. They immediately get off on the wrong foot and this isn’t what Meguru imagined it would be like at all.
Go to Senaka Gurashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

Was considering reading this, but then I read the comments.

I can't handle cringe in manga / anime at all, takes too long to have my palm removed from my face between pages.

Ayami kazama's series are normally diabetes inducing and pretty good as romance comedy, but they're not the stuff I'd expect to use that typical male tsundere act (innocent? maybe, but innocence doesn't always equal that tsundere denial crap) hence my disappointment with the latest chapter.

Imo latest chapter feels more like a card you'd expect the author would pull in the purpose of building one last conflict.

Was considering reading this, but then I read the comments.

I can't handle cringe in manga / anime at all, takes too long to have my palm removed from my face between pages.

Spoiler

Pretty much how he probably feels now, I bet. Saddest tuba ever.

Oh God, I wish I didn't identify my younger self so much with Watami...

This really needs to be turned into an anime.

Goddammit this guy is such a kid from the beginning him wanting to live alone to be more independent was so naive and then this? What was his "trauma" again? The reason why he can't get through his head the idea of a girl liking him? Eh doesn't matter...

No... really? This tsundere card, again? I expected better...

Welp.

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT

lemme guess, Meguru won't find her in her room the next day and all hell breaks loose for him.. dang I cringed so bad from reading this chapter and him jumping-the-gun 

Self Destruction Mode ACTIVATE

mmm...~!

Total ... complete ... utter ... fail.

Poor Watami.

Talk about self implosion. I literally physically cringed when I read this chapter. :(

Well, I had a feeling something like this would happen, if you remember the inside of the cover for this volume there's a pouty, upset Amehara. You all should have seen this coming.

The good thing is that it looks like we'll get a happy ending judging by the last picture on the cover.

This author wants to watch the world burn.

For a guy so sensitive to be hurt by what she said, he's really dense in terms of what he says and does

But hey, they're both on the same boat in that respect. And that's why they're perfect for each other. XD

For a guy so sensitive to be hurt by what she said, he's really dense in terms of what he says and does

And here we have Meguru: The man born without the capability of reading the mood.

World's most common superpower

double_facepalm.png

Watami pls....get your shit together man!

And here we have Meguru: The man born without the capability of reading the mood.

Any light trucks around?

Wow, he went totally nuclear. I feel really sorry for her now. It's kind of easy to rationalize what she said to her friends (I mean even our idiot here figured it out) but he had to take it to ridiculous levels and then even further explain himself to sound sincere in what he said rather than just panicking.

Well... That route died instantly. I'm gonna look for the nearest pheonix down.

Ok, kill him. I don't care anymore.

Oh god, really Watami?

This guy is fucking stupid.

God, just kill him and let's get another mc

Watami-kun, actually I... I am a boy mmm...~!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics