Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Yes... kill them all! Kill them all!!

Wait shouldn't you try to

Spoiler
@_@

You really think a saw like that can cut through metal chains?

Wait shouldn't you try to
Spoiler
@_@

God Bless "Death Toll sScans" you guys are doing the Lord's work!

this is jumping into SAW territory pretty fast

The only one at this point I want to survive is Ryou. Ayana is doomed by her own choices so at least she deserves that. Good thing there are no more somewhat tolerable people left.

Yes, the good thing is that Ayana realises she's on a path of no return. It all goes back to the bee-spider analogy of the first chapter. She's okay with the road she has taken.

But I'd be very pleased if the authors crossed the final cynicism frontier and had Ayana achieve complete victory and a happy ending :D

About Ryou, he sounds too good to be true. I have to wonder why Ren hates him so much and keeps mocking his sense of justice. I won't be surprised if we find out that Ryou has the worst skeletons in the closet of them all.

The only one at this point I want to survive is Ryou. Ayana is doomed by her own choices so at least she deserves that. Good thing there are no more somewhat tolerable people left.

im so glad this is back! thank you  DTS!

Well, I just binge read all the translated chapters so far. Much thanks to Death Toll Scans for picking this up.

Well, let's see, is everyone still acting dumb? Yup.

Lovely chapter. (QC'ing it… not so lovely :D )

Well, any vestiges of morality in this have gone down the gutter. And of course I love the trainwreck.

No virtue, only vice. No heroes, only villains. What's there not to like?

any news on new chapter or has EGScans comlpetely abandoned this?

the official status is that they have the raws, but they need a proof reader and cleaner. 

any news on new chapter or has EGScans comlpetely abandoned this?

Vol 7 seems to be the last, had a look at the raws and, well... there will be some very heavy shit incoming.

I really wanted to find out what happened without downloading anything, and since the raw online reader I used didn't have it, I looked online for whatever I could find. I found a review that I google translated and to the best of my reading comprehension, this is what I found out. The last volume (7) came out in october. 

I'd suggest taking this with a grain of salt, though, since I haven't read any raws and can't, either. I also ramble a whole lot... :) I just wanted to provide this because I think other people might not be able to download either, but still want to know what happened in the end. Although, I highly suggest finding the raws somewhere and maybe just cross checking with this summary for a much clearer idea what happened. 

http://www.manga-diary.com/entry/fukushu-kyositsu07

Spoiler

I hope this helps! And my rambling wasn't too mind numbing with the accompanying constant format changes.

where did you find the raws?

Google the japanese/chinese (best is chinese I think) name of the manga adding 'raw' or 'rar/zip', you'll find a bunch of (shady) websites from where to download the raws.

Have some adblock set up just in case.

Vol 7 seems to be the last, had a look at the raws and, well... there will be some very heavy shit incoming.

where did you find the raws?

Ayana's dad is the true villian, It's his fault that Ayana got bullied, and double fault for ignoring Ayana's frail mental state. Well, Ayana is truly one of the most tragic heroines I've seen in manga. Every single character was designed to torture her and break her, not a single true ally or friend, she lives in utter darkness with revenge being her only purpouse. 

Even if I know it won't happen, I really want to see her having a happy end.

Can we do something about the weird chapter numbering thing? The four part chapters start at the fourth and skip the rest.

I hope she adds her parents to the list ._.

This was is so over the top I can't help but follow it.

But has anyone else this issue with the chapter order?

Spoiler

I wonder what would that father say if he heard that his daughter which brings shame on family has already been raped a few times, bullied and almost killed(murdered). Something tells me that he is somehow responsible for it (small part of it).

"You bring shame on our family name."

...said the two-timer who boned his cousin behind his (useless) wife's back and tells his own daughter she shouldn't have been born. Was the condom shop out of stock that day? Parents like these have no business making children, I'm especially offended by these kind of people.

With that out of the way, I wonder if what Mao said hints at why she's so messed up? Somehow, I felt it hinted at someone in her life being forced into suicide, and she's such a b!tch now because that's how she copes, for a given amount of coping - I mean, beating people bloody with a bat without any kind of issue or hesitation?

I keep laughing at the story, I just can't take it seriously. Think about it, what are the chances that ONE class has such an immense concentration of psychopaths?

I present as evidence: The US presidential race and their supporters. Although to be fair, a lot of them are more sociopath than psychopath.

Basically the father is the greatest piece of shit we have here and yes, it seems Miho and Ren are after Ayana because of their relation. Wow this is some somber shit.

I'd venture to say he's more the incontinent asshole.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics