Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

Saw an update. Saw it was Spanish.

T_T
arnett looks hot in those front pictures
thanks Jidan
@Serph
next one is gonna be Elizabeth and still is part of Zero
the next side story(if there is one) will be part of Freezing Zero or like the Chiffon story will have an specific title?. And thanks for the chapter
@Jidan
Fixed it before you could correct me Haha
@Xenoevil
wrong page :)
Spoiler

These thugs have some of the dumbest looking faces for thugs I have ever seen. Especially the one on the left.
thanks for the new chapter FTH!!
Mad dog looks so cute.

Posted Image
well to be honest I would have wanted more background story (especially more from Kazuha); and in freezing zero Arnett looks like a pretty nice and innocent girl but in Freezing she is "mad dog", would have wanted to know why she changed so much. Anyway next story is gonna be more interesting I think its gonna be Elizabeth :)
So does this mean we get more Pandora back stories?
And description change?
'Status: Complete'
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
I have a feeling this series will start doing different origin story of all the major side characters for a while.
Woah woah woah. Hold it. Arnett's from California?! How did I not know this?!!
She is now my new favorite Pandora. Bar none.

Also, is it Ramona Inn, or Ramana? Artist typo? I know Ramona Inn is a real place, so they might have changed it to Ramana to avoid trademark issues (Samsong lol) but it looks like they missed a panel.
I though this was over. But anyway logic fail on this chapter. The one who are willing to risk their lives for fame arent the high class, they already have it. It's the poor and unfortunate that will take the risk of going to fighting novas!
Ok I guess....Still waiting for the reveal that Gengo Aoi created the Nova for kicks.
There actually will be a chapter 6. It's about Arnett when she was 14.
if u guys see carefully at ch 5 last page there's a number 6th chapter on it mean that maybe there will be second part of freezing zero
This had a lot of potential and definitely could have had many more chapters. Aoi's personality was really cute...too bad
Not even going to show how she got taken out? How disappointing.
last chapter?
Last chapter?
More plot than action over all but great to get some more back story.
That was a good spin-off. Liked it as much as the other one about the President.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics