Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

"Mommy, why do bad things happen to good people?"

"Because our God is completely incompetent, Timmy."

"What does that mean?"

"It means she's physically incapable of doing even the most mundane things unsupervised.  Walking from point A to point B is literally beyond her, and her thought processes are nonsensical."

"Wow.  I guess we're lucky she hasn't destroyed the world like an idiot."

"Yes.  Praise be to our God."

Can someone explain to me, why is the manga version MC so goddamn ugly? He's pretty normal in all LN images I've seen, so far. But here, he's so ugly he looks like an alien.

This is this mangaka's artstyle.

Can someone explain to me, why is the manga version MC so goddamn ugly? He's pretty normal in all LN images I've seen, so far. But here, he's so ugly he looks like an alien.

That is one thing I dislike about the manga world. If I read a book I know it premise probably matters, the author might utterly fail at doing something interesting with it but if the premise is unusual there is usually some intention (even if no ability) to do something with it. With manga it might be that the premise is just there as a coat of paint to let your manga appear different from others because what actually happens is the same old.

That is, to be frank, mostly a shounen thing.

27 chapters in and still not a hint of divinity from the so-called "goddess". Nor is there a hint at anything resembling "love" or much in the way of "comedy" at all.

That is one thing I dislike about the manga world. If I read a book I know it premise probably matters, the author might utterly fail at doing something interesting with it but if the premise is unusual there is usually some intention (even if no ability) to do something with it. With manga it might be that the premise is just there as a coat of paint to let your manga appear different from others because what actually happens is the same old.

27 chapters in and still not a hint of divinity from the so-called "goddess". Nor is there a hint at anything resembling "love" or much in the way of "comedy" at all.
the direction this manga has taken reminds me of this omake http://vatoto.com/reader#fcf0f225293b16c9_20

How did this turn into some random ass trashy harem bullshit?

I dunno, something to do with the genre/title mentioning LOVE COMEDY (rom-com, rabukome, however you want to put it)?

How did this turn into some random ass trashy harem bullshit?

This chapter just came out 03/31. Glad we got that released fast.

The three girls and Ochiyo next chapter? This is gonna be a riot!

Hey, can someone help me out a little?  I'm having a bit of trouble overlapping the current naive school-girl character with her cigar-smoking sneer-version from chapter 1.

Blame gap moe.
It's the same shit that makes futanari (cute lolis with horsec***s) all the rage there.

Hey, can someone help me out a little?  I'm having a bit of trouble overlapping the current naive school-girl character with her cigar-smoking sneer-version from chapter 1.

it was an act!  Plus alot of HS girls smoke!

God looks like she wants to murder the younger sister.

Or stuff her somewhere dark and cold.

Too bad little sister's power level is much higher.

I think there's a problem with this love comedy...

Thanks to TnH for the updates. But after 2+ years and 26 chapters, I have to admit that I'm actually impressed by how little has actually happened.

God looks like she wants to murder the younger sister.

Or stuff her somewhere dark and cold.

Well That Happened.................................................

hmm, what you're saying isnt totally true. Allah is an arabic word meaning God, and basically the same one as the christian god, but with a new prophet that change a few things. Jahwe, or Yahve or Jehovah, are all versions of the same name, YHWH that is written in old hebrew, in the Bible. and that is also basically the same God as the christian one. the difference between the 3 religions is more about how many prophets are accepted, and traditions etc... and God does have the 3 attributes in all those religions. ;)

It's ambiguous in the scriptures.  All 3 religions share the old testament, and the old testament has a number of bits which seem to be claiming that YHWH is only the Israelites' only God, and maybe the toughest God, not THE only God

Spoiler

Yanking things back for a moment to this manga, while I'm aware of the nature of the Japanese term "kami", all the buildup on the female lead here in this manga seems to have been describing her as something quite a bit more significant than just-another-kami.  Maybe not a Judeo-Christian level creator God, but a being of massive world significance with no rival in importance, not just some local nature spirit.  I guess she's a bit spiritually out of shape after lazing around like a NEET for a thousand years?

Fucking brocons.

Oh, man. I was expecting more chapters since we've been waiting for quite a while.

Well, thanks for continuing the scanlation of this series!

You're welcome! And I hope that people won't get put off by the irregularity of releases. We've seen other series with much more Hiatus x Hiatus than this.

thank you to the scanlators for all these updates lately. I really enjoy this manga. Y'all are fucking gods

SCARY! but CUTE! now its become a three-way war in 1 location! how will yuuki do as follow up? will he gain some skill like yuuki rito to prevent the unwanted tragedy from happening?

This is the latest chapter in Japan. Hopefully we get a new one within two weeks.

This goes to show that Imouto love can make you excel in studies too.

Oh, man. I was expecting more chapters since we've been waiting for quite a while.

Well, thanks for continuing the scanlation of this series!

This is the latest chapter in Japan. Hopefully we get a new one within two weeks.

This goes to show that Imouto love can make you excel in studies too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics