Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 161votes)

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

Alt Names: alt Arpeggio of Blue Steelalt สงครามเรือรบสยบโลกalt 蒼き鋼のアルペジオ
Author: Ark Performance
Artist: Ark Performance
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly, a fleet of ships with mysterious super-weapons called the “Fleet of Fog” appeared all around the world. Humanity didn’t have the technology to fight such a fleet, so they were driven out of the sea...
Seventeen years after the battle, for some reason, Gunzou Chihaya and his crewmates aboard the I-401 and the personification (Mental Model) of the I-401, Iona, started fighting the Fleet of Fog...
Go to Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic now on sale in english New Window korat56
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Something to watch about the real I-401 New Window Portalboy
  • 4 Replies
Topic Histroy of the ships of the fleet of fog New Window Harbinger
  • 1 Replies

314 Comments

>Crunchyroll

>Better group

WAT.jpg

Also, not like crunchyroll stuff could be uploaded here anyway.

I appreciate the thought that we are "better" than CR :D

I should make it clear that we're not uploading to Batoto for Batoto's sake, but because it's the only aggregator site that isn't "dirty". If we leave the series to CR, then we of course would direct you to read Blue Steel on their site, not here.

I notice she is talking to two entities. One with a sun sign and one seems to be a moon crescent.

Every one ship has a unique sign. Did the sun and moon appear in the past?

Bismarck

http://aokihagane.wikia.com/wiki/Bismarck

By the way, and talking about the flashback with Yamato and Mushashi:

It seems they both were fighting, maybe for the position of flag ship. Mushashi had Shouzou to help her... And Yamato? Maybe some years of instuction in the Japanese National Maritime Institute of Technology?

However, for future chapters, we may or may not be continuing due to Crunchyroll picking up the series.While its a little different from another group taking up the series, as mentioned, we're only a temp group meant to TL this series until a better one comes along.

>Crunchyroll

>Better group

WAT.jpg

Also, not like crunchyroll stuff could be uploaded here anyway.

Was chapter 52 not uploaded yet or my mind messing with me? I swear i saw it before

There is a version translated from chinese available on other aggregator websites. Our version is not ready yet, but we're actually preparing it now, so it will be out within a few days.

However, for future chapters, we may or may not be continuing due to Crunchyroll picking up the series.While its a little different from another group taking up the series, as mentioned, we're only a temp group meant to TL this series until a better one comes along.

I'll make a note here on our decision once 52 is put up.

or Admirality Code looks like a more adult version of Iona?

lol

anyway, I hope that chapter 53 would be here soon...

if iona is TacticalNetwork Host There must be AdmiralityCode Host ^^ KARNIVAL ^^
Ars+Nova.png
>ise looks like hyuga sister > like 402-401-400

401's tactic is really good and merciless, more aggressive than Gunzou.

I notice she is talking to two entities. One with a sun sign and one seems to be a moon crescent.

Every one ship has a unique sign. Did the sun and moon appear in the past?

Hmm, so Iona IS the tactical network? Looks like things are getting interesting...

I'm pretty sure thats meant to be metaphorical.

Iona is THE first mental model, .

Third, at best. Hyuuga confirmed that Yamato was the first, and Chapter 48 had a flashback to Iona creating her mental model while Yamato and Musashi glared at each other.  Assuming that there were no others between them, the order would be Yamato > Musashi > Iona.

Was chapter 52 not uploaded yet or my mind messing with me? I swear i saw it before

Hmm, so Iona IS the tactical network? Looks like things are getting interesting...

Makes sense. 

Iona is THE first mental model, she most likely established the tactical network in order to counter the human's ability to develop tactics, as tactics were foreign to the fleet of fog back then, but as a result of having a mental model AND essentially being the core unit of the tactical network, she ended up taking a liking to humans, although the details will be revealed in the next few chapters.

Naturally, it is impossible to cut her off from the network and they don't really try to take her down either because they know that Iona is the core of the tactical network and her getting taken down would inevitably result in the removal of the network. That would in turn drastically limit the fleet of fog's coordinative combat effectiveness and would undoubtley be their undoing should humanity discover a way to fight on somewhat comparable footing with them (Vibration warhead + hit'n run tactics).

But most likely only the flag ships and Iona's sister ships know about this little detail (At least Yamato and I-400 and I-402 know about it)

What are Hyuuga and Gunzou trying? 

Since it involves the salvaging of multiple fleet of fog ships and the Hakugei, my guess would be that they are trying to build a fog battleship with firepower comparable to Yamato's, give it the Hakugei's crew. OR upgrade the I-401, much like in the anime, but at a bigger scale (instead of  cruiser x submarine  hybrid they might make a  battleship x submarine hybrid

Either way, the hardware possibilities make me drool...  :D........

Makes sense. 

Iona is THE first mental model, she most likely established the tactical network in order to counter the human's ability to develop tactics, as tactics were foreign to the fleet of fog back then, but as a result of having a mental model AND essentially being the core unit of the tactical network, she ended up taking a liking to humans, although the details will be revealed in the next few chapters.

Naturally, it is impossible to cut her off from the network and they don't really try to take her down either because they know that Iona is the core of the tactical network and her getting taken down would inevitably result in the removal of the network. That would in turn drastically limit the fleet of fog's coordinative combat effectiveness and would undoubtley be their undoing should humanity discover a way to fight on somewhat comparable footing with them (Vibration warhead + hit'n run tactics).

But most likely only the flag ships and Iona's sister ships know about this little detail (At least Yamato and I-400 and I-402 know about it)

What are Hyuuga and Gunzou trying? 

Since it involves the salvaging of multiple fleet of fog ships and the Hakugei, my guess would be that they are trying to build a fog battleship with firepower comparable to Yamato's, give it the Hakugei's crew. OR upgrade the I-401, much like in the anime, but at a bigger scale (instead of  cruiser x submarine  hybrid they might make a  battleship x submarine hybrid

chapter 53 is out at crunchyroll

Wow crunchyroll's listing is growing quite fast

chapter 53 is out at crunchyroll

To put it short and sweet, we need a Japanese translator for this series. If you're here and you read this series, you'll probably know the level of fluency required. Though since we have no permanent J translator, we can't afford to be picky.

If interested, PM me here or at http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=225495

PS: We release under the /ak/ scans umbrella, but we're not technically a permanent group. Any more established group is free (and very welcome) to take up this series. We are only here to keep this series up-to-date till that happens.

I mean, a theory isn't fact. There's just great evidence to suggest that it might be. That's what separates it from a Law. They can be proven or disproven.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

There is a meteor theory in the extinction of the dinosaur but there is also a theory of a super volcano. Either one can be true since they cause the same effect blocking out the sun.

http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/hypothesis-theory-or-law/

http://science.kennesaw.edu/~rmatson/3380theory.html

In research one must have multiple sources to eliminate bias. To deternime bias there should be in a professional language and  Straight to the point. And also it have to be from a educational site like universities and done by professors.  That is why most professors don't allow wikipedia as a source.

you meant Alvarez hypothesis?

and that's why they should use hypothesis exist to be proven not theories!

OT:wikipedia still reliable when finding meaning of words.

Start from the start. The manga has way more details than what the anime presents and the anime deviates from the manga in various parts. Not to say there are too many fog ships which are present since the start in the manga and are not even mentioned in the anime..

That being said I like anime better.. at least for now... it's less chaotic I guess?

Spoiler
also there is that episode where kongou with maya went to talk with chihaya (where we won't see that in manga most likely) which really liked somehow.

There is no overly cute chibi mental models as well (I know those are almost irrelevant later but still annoyed me)

thought to answer question about where to start... nowhere lol manga is still behind anime time-line 

I mean, a theory isn't fact. There's just great evidence to suggest that it might be. That's what separates it from a Law. They can be proven or disproven.

There is a meteor theory in the extinction of the dinosaur but there is also a theory of a super volcano. Either one can be true since they cause the same effect blocking out the sun.

http://www.fromquarkstoquasars.com/hypothesis-theory-or-law/

http://science.kennesaw.edu/~rmatson/3380theory.html

In research one must have multiple sources to eliminate bias. To deternime bias there should be in a professional language and  Straight to the point. And also it have to be from a educational site like universities and done by professors.  That is why most professors don't allow wikipedia as a source.

dafug!!

dafug!!

what if Repulse became Hakugei's mental model or Repulse merged with Hakugei.

That would be the second ship fusion after Ars Nova

and also, that's near impossible

unless Hakugei crew made a contact and contract with Repulse

what if Repulse became Hakugei's mental model or Repulse merged with Hakugei.

access database_01....... ....... .......  ....... ....... ....... ........ ...... 100%

access complete

add 'Hakugei':'Takao' on waifu_list.txt ..... ..... ...... ...... ...... ......100%

edit complete; waifu_list.txt has added

loading fap.exe

loading error need more Hakugei and Takao preferences

please contact another list

lol More Takao and hakugei Pretty please with cherry on top

Erm, Hakugei? You mean Hyuuga, right?

I mean Hakugei is a manmade submarine, and has no mental model:

The mental model that is with Gunzou right now is Hyuuga

access database_01....... ....... .......  ....... ....... ....... ........ ...... 100%

access complete

add 'Hakugei':'Takao' on waifu_list.txt ..... ..... ...... ...... ...... ......100%

edit complete; waifu_list.txt has added

loading fap.exe

loading error need more Hakugei and Takao preferences

please contact another list

lol More Takao and hakugei Pretty please with cherry on top

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics